- Experience in Software QA Testing of both Mobile and Web - Based Applications using Manual Procedures and Automated Tools.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) beginning from initiation and definition to deployment and support.
- Experience in agile software development environment.
- Proficient in analyzing Business/System Requirement documents, writing and executing Test Cases, Test Plans, Reporting and Tracking Defects.
- Knowledge and Experience in every phase of Testing Life Cycle and Expertise in performing different kinds of testing like Black Box Testing, Functionality Testing, GUI Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Data Driven Testing, Backend Testing, Regression Testing.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in tracking tools like JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills including knowledge of Russian, Ukrainian and Spanish languages, fast learner, strong team player with clear understanding and goal oriented approach to problem solving.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new software and apply full range of capabilities.
- US Green card holder.
Test Automation: Selenium Webdriver, Intellij IDEA, Maven, TestNG
API Testing; Postman:
Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, Mantis, JIRA
Languages / Scripting: SQL, Java, XML, HTML
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, macOS
Mobile Platforms: Android, iOS
Confidential, Riverside, CA
Software QA Consultant
- Participate in meetings to discuss the requirements, test cases, defects.
- Responsible for creating Test Strategy and Master Test Plan document.
- Responsible for creating Requirement Traceability Matrix after completion of each phase.
- Planning and executing QA tasks, for the projects managed using Agile/Scrum.
- Create manual and automated test cases based on the requirements.
- Execute test cases and log the defects in Bugzilla.
- Responsible for creating different variations of test data .
- Conduct smoke, functional and system testing of the applications.
- Conduct manual verification of new features.
- Work closely with databases, using SQL to verify test data: insert, update, and delete the test data values in the database.
- Execute mobile application testing (Functional, Installation, Compatibility, Interruption) on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Troubleshoot production problems to analyze and identify root cause.
- Conduct GUI testing in various browsers to make sure application has browser compatibility.
- Perform REST API testing, using Postman tool.
- Implementation and execution of automated test in Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
- Locating Eeb Elements using XPath or CSS selector.
- Retest the defects when the fixes are available and follow up on defects for closure.