- 8 years of experience in the field of Software Testing with good exposure in Quality Assurance and Testing Process along with Automation Tools Expertise.
- Performed cross browser testing by using Selenium Grid on multiple browsers and on different platforms.)
- Extensively used LISA middleware testing tool to test JAVA middleware applications.
- Experience in Appium tool, for mobile testing in Android, IOS and other mobile applications.
- Extensively worked on data warehousing and decision support systems with relational databases such as Oracle design and database development using SQL, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS and TOAD.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
- Comprehensive knowledge of mainframe programming, test plan, regression testing, and techniques
- Extensive knowledge in Protractor framework for Applications developed with Angular JS.
- Specialized in Performance Testing applications using load - testing tool Load Runner.
- Excellent working experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and testing methodologies like Waterfall & Agile/Scrum.
- Experienced in testing client server and web based applications using HP tools like Quick Test Professional (QTP), Unified functional Testing(UFT), Quality center (QC), Application lifecycle Management(ALM).
- Extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex test plans, design, development, and execution of test scripts for system, integration, user acceptance test (UAT) and regression testing.
- Experience in Manual Testing, defining test cases, developing, and maintaining test cases, and documenting all phases of the QA process.
- Extensive working knowledge in UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- Experienced in UNIX servers in writing, editing, executing, and testing Shell Scripts.
- Hands on experience in test driven development (TDD), Behavior driven development (BDD) and acceptance test driven development (ATDD) approaches.
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Python, Java, C#, VB Script.
- Worked on source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), TFS and Git.
- Proficient in using Quality Center, POS, Rally, JIRA, Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Experience in manual testing and automated testing using different tools like QTP, Selenium (Web Driver) using Java.
- Knowledge and familiarity with different QTP and Selenium automation frameworks.
- Knowledge on Automated Web Services using SoapUI, REST with knowledge of WSDL, RESTful, UDDI, eclipse.
- Expertise in setting up and carrying out browser compatibility testing environment with different browsers and versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome on different OS like windows and MAC.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Team Player Skill, Quick Learner and Self Starter, strong.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, Mercury QTP, HP Quality Center, JUnit, Cucumber, Firebug, FirePath, TestNG, JXL, SOAPUI, LISA 4.6.7, LISA 4.6.4Coded UI, Manual Testing, Appium (Mobile Testing)
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Mockito, Protractor
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), BugZilla, Visual Studio TFS (2008, 2010, 2012), JIRA.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server, OLAP and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, MYSQL
- Analyze business requirements, Software requirement specifications and design documents, use case documents and developed test cases and test scripts.
- Actively participated in daily Scrum and Sprint meetings as part of CA Agile Environment
- Worked on developing the automated framework as well as automating the test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Jarvis, IntelliJ tools.
- Performed Integration Testing, System Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Using Selenium locators like (Xpath, CSS Selectors, Fire Bug, Fire path locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Performed Manual Testing to check the functionality.
- Performing REST API testing in JSON format using SOAP UI tool.
- Performing Data Base Quires for Back End testing using tools like oracle SQL developer.
- Done Java coding extensively for Data Driven framework and Keyword Driven Framework by using Jarvis Framework along with Selenium.
- Performed Back - End Testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation(POM) framework with Java, Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in creating the automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver with java language.
- Performed Compatibility Testing on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox to verify browser Compatibility.
- Performed Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, and User Acceptance tests.
- Using Mainframe, we fetch the company data to Test and Validate, and also checking migrating client's data to our application data.
- Migrating Clients from Mainframe to N8 Application.
- Used Rally for raising issues, defect tracking, giving suggestion and also executing Test cases.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Used GIT as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Interacted with Business Analyst and Developers to understand the application architecture and recommend testing strategy.
- Managed various testing activities throughout the Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) for multiple projects.
- Used Hybrid Framework of Selenium to get data from Excel.
- Worked throughout the SDLC, which included requirements, specifications, design, analysis and testing utilizing RUP methodology.
- Performed on Agile to emphasize face-to-face communication over written documents.
- Track all issues in an issue management system - JIRA for internal applications, or an agreed upon application for manage issues or enhancements.
- Able to work in Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver and execute the test cases using Selenium Web Driver.
- Used Atlassian JIRA for defect tracking and service requests.
- Performing Regression test using automated testing tool UFT/QTP and Selenium.
- Integrated the selenium smoke test into Jenkins for continuous integration
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium WebDriver and Jenkins.
- Provided constant guidance to team members in understanding the Agile process
- Attended Change Request Meetings to ensure products and changes are fully documented for further Test changes.
- Performed Regression Testing, Functional, UAT and Ad-hoc testing.
- Arranged weekly team meeting to assign testing tasks and acquisition of status reports from individual team members.
- Extensively utilized ALM Quality Center and JIRA for test management and defect tracking
- Led manual testing effort of application that's part of Wholesale Banking through all stages of SDLC
- Used Custom Reports, Built In reports and System Reports, Trend Reports function within ALM Quality Center to track and report issue related activities.
- Develop and maintain test automation utilizing Ranorex and Selenium testing frameworks
- Regression testing was performed after each build release of the application and updated the Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium and approve for regression suit.
- Worked with developers to resolve Issues and Production Incidents using ALM Quality Center
- Performed Back End Testing by executing SQL queries on Window and UNIX platform
- Created Test Plans and Scenario which describes the features and functions to be tested.
- Effectively involve in logging bugs, reviewing solved bugs and analyzing test result using ALM Quality Center
- Developed and Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Prepared Test Cases based on Business Requirements and required documents.
- Produced various test reports such as Test Execution Status, Test Execution Summary/Progress, Defect Status, Defect Summary, Defect Inject Rate on daily and weekly basis and submitted
- Automation testing test-cases creation for Windows applications on Ranorex.
- Created/executed test cases for verification of Client Billing through Excel. Program integrated with Excel to create invoices for each client. These excel invoices required testing of VBA macros for calculations and formatting rules.
- Detected, reported and tracked defects using ALM Quality Center.
- Used SQL queries to validate the data between the backend and the front end
- Created test plans, conditions, scripts, and test data; performed product testing, user acceptance, remote user testing, usability standards validation, and performance testing; and resolved system defects.
- Conducted the defect report in ALM Quality Center.
- Interacted with the developers to report and using ALM Quality Center.
Environment: UFT/QTP, Oracle, Ranorex, Selenium, XML, SOAP UI, API, Black Box, Grey Box, Selenium, SQL Server, PL/SQL,Web Services, ALM/Quality Center, MS Office Etc.
Senior QA Analyst
Confidential - Coppell, TX
- Worked closely with Quality Analyst Manager and Business Analyst to prepare Business Requirements to create Test Plans, Test Cases and procedures to initiate Automated Testing.
- Involve in Functional, Smoke, Regression, Database, Integration, cross browser, UAT and Negative testing in Agile environment.
- Experience building automation framework from scratch using Selenium web driver, JAVA, Junit and Eclipse.
- Worked on Agile/Scrum Methodology involved in giving points to User Stories, Back log grooming, User story demos, attended retrospective meetings and worked on Iterations (Sprints) part of releases.
- Good experience on Test Automation using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG Framework and Maven.
- Experience in Functional Testing, Data Driven Testing, Load Testing and Validating WSDL using SOAPUI.
- Utilized role in mobile testing using Appium Mobile for testing client's platforms.
- Implemented open source tool Appium, Selenium Web Driver for cross browser and cross platform web/Mobile testing.
- Tested on real devices (IOS, Android), emulators(Android), simulators (IOS, FirefoxOS).
- Created and executed SOAP UI Scripts for the Web Services testing.
- Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Used Agile methodology to ensure the new features, meet the customer requirements and acceptable quality assurance standards.
- Used Appium to perform mobile testing on IOS and Android devices.
- Used Selenium, JUnit test scripts to run automated test cases in parallel on different environment.
- Used Protractor tool with angular2 and Typescript to prepare automation scripts along with several nodes
- Experience with Test Automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, JMeter, Junit.
- Experience in creating Cucumber BDD (Behavior - Driven Development) framework and automating BDD Scenarios in Eclipse using Java.
- Written Gherkins and Java scripting automation test scripts to execute in cucumber.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium Web Driver and cucumber.
- Web Service testing (RESTful API) and Automation using Apache JMeter using JSON, XML payloads.
- Install and configure System Administration packages to QA environment such as SQL.
- Maintained automation scripts in Selenium WebDriver with Python.
- Performed API Level testing for web services, enhanced the Test harness and developed many Test suites using XML and Python.
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Developed and Consumed RESTful APIs for web applications using Python and Django.
- Tested the workflow through the front end to backend using SQL queries to ensure data completeness, integrity and accuracy.
- Created and maintained server-side integration tests - Python, JSON documents, running with every build with Git.
- Excellent experience of build tools like Maven and managing JAVA automation projects using them.
- Configure the JIRA workflow for the project for improvement processes for screens, workflow procedures and reports of applications as per business requirement.
- Identifying, analyzing and documenting all the bugs observed during testing and create a ticket in the Jira.
- Responsible for developing the scripts to support Jenkins (Continuous Integration) of the scripts with the build server