- 5 years of experience in software Quality Assurance and software Quality Control.
- Adept in preparing test documentations during test Planning, test Design, test Execution and defect life cycle.
- Proficient in version control and bug tracking tools like ALM/ Quality Center, JIRA; knowledge on Bugzilla.
- Involved in testing of E - Commerce Web applications on various platforms.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall software project methodologies. Strong understanding of website functionality requirements.
- Have strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
Operating System: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Languages: HTML 5, SQL
Packages: MS office
Database: MS SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel, MySQL
Web/ Application Servers: Windows Server 2003/2008
Tools: & Utilities: Quality Center/ALM, UFT trained, Bugzilla, JIRA, Excel Spreadsheets, TFS, Selenium, TOAD, and Soap UI
Processes: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall
- Actively participate in product back log grooming to get a complete understanding of the user stories/requirements related to Confidential ’s CRM application and CRM SSRS reports, identify any gaps and get those addressed appropriately.
- Provide inputs in defining the acceptance criteria of the user stories.
- Analyze all software requirement artifacts including user stories, data mapping for SSRS reports, requirements and design documents etc. as applicable to identify the scope of testing and provide estimate for the testing effort.
- Actively participate in sprint planning meeting to collectively discuss with the team on the items that can be pulled into sprint back log.
- Maintain testing task level details in JIRA for each user story in the sprint.
- Design test strategies and test plans as needed, get the same reviewed and approve by relevant stakeholders
- Developing test cases/scenarios, test scripts and preparing test data needed to test Confidential ’s CRM application.
- Create detailed test cases based on the user stories and requirement documents of CRM application; this includes writing appropriate SQL scripts needed to test CRM SSRS reports.
- Conduct walk-through of test cases with the development team and business analysts; in corporate their review comments before the start of test execution.
- Manage the test environment and prepare test data based on the inputs from business analysts to ensure all business and technical requirements are met.
- Ensure traceability of test cases back to requirements. Performing Functional, Regression, End to end, integration and ad-hoc testing on Confidential ’s CRM application.
- Work closely with different application teams Like ACMP, ICR, Gateway to carry out CRM application’s integration testing with various Source systems like WGS and STAR.
- Organize, coordinate and collaborate test execution activities with offshore QA team.
- Document the test results while executing the test cases and upload the same to JIRA.
- Identify defects, document the defect details defining severity and priority for each defect; maintain these details in JIRA for tracking purposes.
- Conduct defect triage meetings with the project team, follow up with the development team to drive the defects to successful resolution, verify the defect fixes and perform thorough regression testing after defects are resolved.
- Ensure all applicable SDLC and testing processes are followed
Confidential, Sunrise, FL
Environment: Agile, Excel, SharePoint, Rx NOVA, PCIT ( Confidential specific), Vista.
- Reviewed documents in epro to ensure benefit options were coded properly. Testing performed in production environment with live member data following agile methodology.
- Performed system testing, integration testing, transaction testing and End to End testing
- Performed claim testing using Confidential specific tools.
- Used multiple web- based tools to verify and validate benefits options and copay options.
- Involved in designing test plans, developing test cases, analyzing defects and involving in test closure activities
- Engage with business analysts and developers to gather testing requirements
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status.
- Estimating, planning and tracking of all quality assurance and quality control activities.
Environment: ALM, JIRA, SOAP UI, SQL server, Selenium and windows.
- Using Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Analyzed Business Requirements and developed Test Procedures, Test Cases and Test reports.
- Designed test strategy and test plan by understanding the business logic and user requirements for manual and automated testing.
- Involved in creating detailed Test Plan.
- Developed and executed various Test Cases based on the requirement documents covering all the functionalities.
- Performed testing for positive and negative test cases to test the response of the system.
- Conducted Functional Testing, Regression testing, Integration testing to check the system is working according to the requirement specifications.
- Testing of web services using SOAP UI.
- Performing Backend Testing of the application by writing SQL queries.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Coordinating with developers and record defects in JIRA to track until they are resolved.
Environment: SQL Server, Web Services, ALM, Selenium,JIRA, HTML5
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for application modules
- Worked closely with business analysts to develop test specifications for web applications
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, End to End, UAT, and system testing.
- Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
- Data validations and Backend Testing in SQL server database
- Member and Provider XML verifications
- Verify and validated the HIPPA EDI 837/835 transactions according to test scenarios.
- Developed test plans and test cases for implementation for new EDI (HL7 and X12) interfaces.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of all systems through effective testing processes.
- Participated in walkthrough, inspection, review and user, group meetings for quality assurance