- About 7 years of experience in Information Technology in Software Testing/Quality Assurance.
- Excellent knowledge on designing & implementation of all QA test strategy plans both manually and automated test solutions for client/server and Web applications.
- Skilled in working with Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium GRID), TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Eclipse, and REST.
- Able to create automation test framework like Page Object Model (POM), Data Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework and Hybrid Framework.
- Proficient on written Java Test Automation Script using Java, Selenium and WebDriver and in Testing Database Applications in ORACLE and DB2.
- Certified STMAC with working experience on Agile methodology to understand Scrum and Sprint work.
- Experienced in working & interacting with offshore projects while working closely with developers and Business Analyst.
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills both in verbal and written forms.
- Motivated to quickly learn new technologies and challenging concepts while also implementing them.
- Strong team player with ability to work productively in a team as well as individually.
- Hard working, energetic and self - motivated.
- Quality Assurance
- Strategic Analysis & Resolution
- Web & Cloud Testing
- TDD Automation Framework Design
- Program/Project Management
- Cloud Migration & Testing
- System & Software Architecture
- ICAM Architecture and Design
- Full-Stack Automation Software Development (Agile)
- JAVA Programming & Development
- Requirements Gathering
- Systems Integration, CI/CD and DevOps
- Design & Architectural Diagrams
- User Story Generation
- Defect Management
- SDLC (Agile, Waterfall)
- Test Case Design & Management
- Strategy Design
- Scrum Methodologies, Kanban
- Broad Technology Foundation
- Product Development & Launch
QA Automation Engineer
- Provided subject matter expertise for DHS in the areas of test automation framework, associated applications and tools related to test automation.
- Created a Docker Container Image of Radiant Logic to be used for cross platform installation and automated testing based on DHS application requirements for Radiant Logic.
- Developed Cucumber based framework to test against backend DATA using LDAP, REST, SQL, and frontend services for Radiant Logic, SailPoint (ICAM software).
- Utilized OOP programming concepts in JAVA to create Utility Classes, Data Access Objects, Connection Classes for Data Validation used by Test Automation Framework.
- Utilized complex SQL queries to validate data mapping from MySQL using JDBC connections in JAVA.
- Wrote Data Driven automated test cases in Cucumber Feature files.
- Established Keyword Driven JAVA methods used in Cucumber Step Definitions.
- Increased Test Automation Framework’s security utilizing SSL and certificates to authenticate secure LDAPS connection from framework to application under test.
- Validated code scripts written meet the business requirements.
- Enhanced existing JAVA code to be lightweight, extensible, and reusable.
- Experience with Maven Build Management tool configuring pom.xml files.
- Used GIT to resolve merge conflicts, push branches and created pull requests to update master branch to Bitbucket.
- Handling of big data mapping validation, data migration, data obfuscation in MySQL.
- Generated production level test Data in MySQL Database to be utilized for Test Environment.
- Imported CSV files based on database schemas into MySQL.
- Performed regular backups on Test Data housed in MySQL.
- Designed database schemas in Test Environment from business requirements.
- Performed Root Cause Analysis on automated test failures in Test Environment to resolve database issues.
- Leveraged best practices to fine-tune and optimize performance for parallel processing of high-volume data in JAVA.
- Connected backend Data sources, created schemas derived from data sources, and mounted virtual directories in Radiant Logic based on business client requirements.
- Validated Radiant Logic virtual directories was populated with correct data from MySQL and validated any downstream use cases.
- Managed test data being utilized with both Development and Test Environment in MySQL and Open DJ.
- Utilized regular expressions to modify test data to meet business requirements.
- Led requirements gathering, business rule documentation/decomposition, and detailed technical design (Design Diagrams, etc.) process for Design and Architectural Reviews.
- Coordinated development activities, code reviews, Q&A reviews, software integration testing, as well as project schedule with Automation QA team amongst various DHS Projects.
- Provided instruction to team members across DHS projects on framework installation and utilization.
- Provided Tool Chain analysis for the compatibility of a test automaton framework for DHS Applications
- Conversion of fully Manual Testing process to 100% Automation Testing process.
- Established best practices to adopt and implement for future testing practices to DHS
- Implemented Detailed Cucumber HTML Reporting. Implemented Cucumber to X-Ray (Jira Plugin) Reporting
- Established Test Driven Development (TDD) utilizing Cucumber BDD Automation Framework
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management. Confluence to record automation framework’s design documents, diagrams, user manual, test data management.
- Utilized SCRUM practices (Daily Stand up, Grooming Sessions, Retrospectives) best suited to Project Schedule and Deliverables and developed Kanban Board.
Technologies: Radiant Logic, SailPoint, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Azure Suite, Maven, Cucumber, Selenium, Rest Assured, Zephyr, X-Ray, JAVA, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git, Docker, Postman, MySQL, Open DJ, Microsoft Suite of Tools (Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word), LDAP, JDBC drivers .
Test Automation Engineer
- Participating on various Scrum ceremonies such as: Daily Scrum (daily standup), Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective.
- Attended meetings and discuss about the User Stories and have a clear view of the requirement before testing the experience application. Also, attending project status meetings including sprint planning, Sprint review and grooming as well as retrospective meetings, participate in the 3 Amigo sessions.
- Involving in Analyze, revise and creation of test scenarios according to business and functional requirements.
- Practical on implementing Design Patterns that are extensively used in test automation such as Singleton, Immutable, and Page Object with Page Factory.
- Developed custom libraries for automation using JAVA & Selenium WebDriver and managed Maven dependencies.
- Used Java, Selenium WebDriver with Cucumber to create Feature files and Step Definition classes for BDD, TDD environments.
- Created and maintained Automation Framework using Selenium. Responsible for preparing test data before the code is moved to test environment.
- Highly skilled in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Back-end Testing, API Testing, System Integration Testing and Performance testing.
- Optimized and modified existing scripts to reduce the run time.
- Implemented Page Object Model using Selenium WebDriver
- For all our UI web elements, created an object repository where we place their element locator (like X-Path, name, CSS path, class name etc.)
- Developed QA processes automation test scripts using Selenium to test Web based user interfaces of the application for different type of browsers. Validated the data from Front End to Back End tables in Oracle Database.
- Performed manual back-end verification on MongoDB using GUI tool such as MongoChef.
- Used the concepts Build Tool Maven for linking and packaging code and used Maven Repository.
- Used driver script to navigate the test data variables by using Selenium WebDriver
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
- Generated test result in Extent Report reports after execution using Selenium WebDriver
- Configured Jenkins Jobs for Continuous Integration / Continuous Development.
- Worked with source control tools such as Git and CloudForge hosting service.
- Performed backend verification testing by writing extensive SQL queries.
- Created Automation Framework using Page Object Model and created helper library methods classes.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Performed manual API testing using Postman.
Technologies: JAVA, Selenium Webdriver, Jenkins, Maven, Postman, Oracle JIRA, GitHub, Windows 10/7, JIRA, Confluence, Cucumber, Oracle SQL, Outlook, Agile.
- Implemented procedure for making QA and Development more efficient.
- Created various documents such as, Test Scenario and Test Schedules document, Test Cases, and User Manual Document.
- Managed Test activities by executing the test cases using ALM.
- Worked directly with Business Analysts to understand the changes and updated requirements.
- Conducted Black box testing, Smoke testing, Data Driven testing, Positive & Negative testing, System testing, Regression testing, End to End testing, Functional testing.
- Involved in implementation and documentation of standard procedures for setting up and configuration of the test.
- Arrange and conduct review, bug triage and Sprint retrospective.
- Prepared the traceability matrices to fill the gap between the requirement and the test case covered.
- Worked effectively with members of the project team to ensure project success and high quality throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
Technologies: ALM, Oracle, SQL Server, MS-Excel, JAVA, Windows, MacOS.