- Overall 15+ years as an IT professional which includes SFDC Development, QA Automation Engineering and IT trainer.
- 3+ years of QA Engineer experience with sound knowledge of SDLC concepts.
- Experienced in Automation Testing, Middleware testing (API), UI testing and DB(NoSQL and RDBMS) Testing.
- Strong experience in Salesforce, Amazon AWS testing.
- Expertise in Test Preparation, Execution and Bug tracking i.e., test scripting, data analysis and execution.
- Experience in RequirementAnalysis, Design, Development, Execution of Test Scripts of end - to-end application and Test outcome reports documentation.
- Experience of creating Automation test scripts with Selenium Web driver using Java and TestNG
- Knowledge of creating test automation framework using Selenium, Java, Page Object Model (POM), TestNG.
- Working knowledge of implementing Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CICD) strategy using Jenkins.
- Expertise in progression testing as well as Regression testing
- Currently working on Cloud computing technology - Salesforce (SFDC) and AWS.
- Exposure toweb services testing, API testing using SOAP UI.
- Worked on Source version control tools such as GitHub.
- Worked on database testing using MySQL and Oracle SQL Developer.
- Work experience in Agileand Waterfall methodology.
Salesforce Technologies: SFDC Certified Admin/Developer, Apex Programming Language, Data Loader, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages / Components, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Databases: Oracle, SQL server, SQL
QA: SOAPUI, ALM (QC), Postman, Slack, Selenium(Java), Rally
Software QA Engineer/Automation Engineer
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Worked as Sales force (SFDC) Quality Lead Engineer and Automation Engineer with a client facing role.
- End to End testing of a huge and complicated Cloud based Salesforce system (SFDC) integrated with multiple independent systems including CPQ, Century, Workbench and CSP etc.
- Deployments of Salesforce code in different sandboxes - DevOps Engineer.
- Enhancing Application Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver with Java and TestNG.
- Creation of test automation framework using Selenium, Java, Page Object Model (POM), TestNG, Maven, Jenkins.
- Implementing Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CICD) strategy using Jenkins
- Part of Agile methodology with Sprint activities such as User story (US) refinement, grooming, analysis, testing and demonstration to the Product owners.
- Debugging failed Automation Scripts
- Conducting Test case Review with the stakeholders and get final signoff for the test design.
- Preparing automation test scripts for the application using Selenium.
- Attending scrum calls, defect clarification and requirement gathering calls.
- Active participant in client calls such as status and progress updates.
- Closely worked with development team and Business teams to resolve any functional or non-functional issues
- Support Production environment deployments including Post deployment validations
- Defect analysis and follow up with development team to get it fixed.
- Responsible for capturing different test metrics and reporting to the project managers.
- Involved in preparing and delivering value additions to the customer.
- Involved in giving Demo to the business users about the critical changes made in the application
Tools: /Technologies used: Selenium, Eclipse, Jira, IDE for Java/J2EE, Postman, SOAP UI, SF Apex, Rally, HP ALM(QC), Sales force, .Net, CRM,Agile Model
Sales force Developer
- Created End to End project for Approval/Cancel Order Process if the order stage is changed. It involved creating Process Builder, Apex Class, Future Methods and Visual force page.
- Created the Invocable methods to call from process builder.
- Created future method to Call PayPal web services to authorize the transaction.
- Handled the recursively triggered the process builder when try to save the transaction.
- In corporate the REST API into Approval and Cancel process.
- Developed and supported online renewal page is intended to enable the user to renew or cancel their active service plan.
- Developed Visual force page, Apex Classes, Triggers.
- Created Email template and visual force components.
- Created the process builder to create a task when the order object has transaction ID.
- Created Workflows to send email, field update and to create a task.
- SOQL and SOSL statements within the custom controllers, extensions and triggers properly to avoid Governor Limits.
- Tested several web services classes using Postman
- Data uploaded using Demand Tools.
Sales force Admin/Developer
- Developed and implement of Web-Lead, Lead conversion and Entire Sales Process of the End to End project with Full Lifecycle Implementation of Salesforce.
- Set up the Sales cloud. By customize Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Contracts, Opportunities, and Quotes. It includes features such as Web-to-lead to support online lead capture, with auto-response rules.
- Responsible for developing a Sales Management Automation process.
- Sales force Administrator for the 30+ user application.
- Setting up the service cloud for them thru declarative way as well as programmatically.
- Developed the Service Consoler by Creating Visualforce page, Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Developed the Quote Creation Project By customizing the Object Account, Contact, Opportunity, Quote, Quote Line Items, Product and Price lists. And also created the VF Pages and Triggers.
- Created Visual force pages and trigger to create quote to the customers.
- Created trigger to update salutation field in the contact object for the International customers.
- Performed customizations by creating the Custom profiles, Fields, Dependent pick-lists, Page Layouts, Record Types, Objects, Tabs, and custom Apps. Customized Tabs for different business user groups and business centers.
- Created Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Process Builders, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field updates and Outbound messages to manage the Workflow and Approvals.
- Experience in creating visual workflows to automate business process by building flows using cloud flow designer.
- Created various Apex classes, triggers and Visualforce pages.