- IT QA Test Coordinator/Test Lead/UAT Lead/TDM/Defect Manager/Automation Test Engineer/Sr QA Analyst, with 9+ years in IT with emphasis on Quality Assurance this includes Manual &Automation testing on (CMMI, FDA, ISO, Six Sigma) environments.
- Strong knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML), QA, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Waterfall, and Agile Methodologies on Retail, Healthcare, Financial Insurance, Medical Devices/Life sciences, Airlines, Health Insurance & Medicare/Medicaid (State project).
- Experience in performing the Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, Security testing, Web Service testing, Database/SQL testing, GUI testing, System testing, Performance testing/Load testing, compatibility testing, Mobile testing, Accessibility testing, API testing, Sanity & smoke testing and User acceptance testing (UAT) with business users.
- Identified Integration User - Stories & Tasks during the Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning sessions and possess testing experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Good knowledge on DevOps lifecycle.
- Extensive experience of Test Automation Framework development from scratch using Tools like QTP, Selenium, SOAP UI, Cucumber, Jenkins, Gherkin, JMeter, TestNG, JUnit.
- Developed documents to conduct UAT & BAT-Agenda, Execution Strategy, and Quick Guide.
- Writing Test Cases, Test scripts and reports along with excellent documentation skills based on functional and system specification, Test Data Conditioning, Preparation of Project Estimation, Traceability matrix, Risk/Issue reporting and tracking it to closure.
- Excellent Communication, Leadership, Team building, Technical & Analytical Skills with proven abilities in resolving complex software issues by handling multiple projects.
- Well conversant with project management activities such as Conduct meetings & prepare MOMs, Data analysis, Project Planning, Documentation, Business reports, Estimate team size & budget, Test Plan, Test Metrics, Test Strategy, Summary Report, RTM's, UAT Coordination, Defect management, Status reporting, Team size& Budget estimate, Environment& Tools estimate, Master Test Plan, Testing Dashboard, Testing Project Plan, issues &risk log register, Testing Assessment and Project Kick Off.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/ Vista/ XP/ 2003/2008, UNIX.
Methodologies: OOAD, UML & Business/Data Modeling, Waterfall, Agile.
Tools: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Access, MS Office Suite, MS PowerPoint.
Web Services: SOAPUI, Restful.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Mango DB
Test Management Tools: HP QC (Quality Center)/HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management), JIRA, TFS (Team Foundation server), Rational Quality Management, MTM (Microsoft Test manager), Bugzilla Clear quest, Cognos, TOSCA.
Automation Tools: QTP, Renorex, Selenium web Driver/RC/IDE/GRID, Junit, Cucumber, TestNG, JMeter.
Confidential, Warsaw, IN
Test lead/UAT Test Coordinator/Test Data Manager
- Analyze business requirements, system requirements, and data mapping requirement specifications interacting with client, developers and QA team for web based and CAD based applications.
- Create the Test Strategy, Test Plan, Requirement Traceability Matrix and QA scope documents and getting the Business Approval for the same. Plan test schedules in accordance with project scope or delivery dates. Develop and maintain test matrices for key enterprise testing levels, Matrices should map to test plans, test cases, and product requirements. Work with project teams through the design and test stages to ensure strict adherence to business requirements. Lead the team to execute the test cases on appropriate test management tool. Log detailed and accurate defect reports and follow the defects through to resolution and closure.
- UAT testing activities and the development of UAT test artifacts, UAT test documentation for change management and reporting. Draft UAT test cases, scripts, and test data requirements and obtain approval. Execute approved test scripts with the end users with good documentation practices and document results and issues. Adhere to established timelines for delivery of the UAT process. Responsible for UAT planning, test case specification, test execution, defect management and test status reporting activities. Raise issues/defects appropriately and work through resolutions and validate that Business requirements have been implemented as required prior to project go-live.
- Expertise with data profiling & setup of test data utilities, Identify recurrent most common filter criteria for data sub-setting Documentation creation and walk-through experience on TDM Test policy documentation - Lesson learnt, policy, process, improvement to test approach and quality expectations TDM strategy/vision document, Define TDM quality metrics and SLAs TDM
- Project risk documentation/RAID log TDM estimates/budget TDM requirements review log/traceability.
- Perform testing on Web API Service such as REST/SOAP APIs using SOAP UI.
- Created BDD framework on Cucumber using Gherkin’s format.
- Have successfully involved in Smoke, Functional, Integration, System, Usability, UI, Cross browser, Positive, Negative Testing, Acceptance of web and CAD based desktop (Native/Hybrid) applications.
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, executing test cases, review test cases, logging defects on HP ALM, JIRA and, Microsoft’s Azure-TFS cloud computing tool for DevOps environment.
- Automation testing on Selenium IDE using JAVA/PHYTHON languages for web-applications which involves web element identification using Selenium WebDriver - By ID, Class, Name, CSS Selector, XPath & writing test cases on BDD/TDD approach, perform Data Driven testing, using Page object model framework & TestNG for reports.
- Good knowledge on CICD/DevOps lifecycle. Used GIT as version control system for accessing/cloning the latest code from the repository and used Jenkins for CI process.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Sr QC Analyst/UAT Test Lead/Automation Tester
- Participated in meetings with UAT team and stakeholders to review project planning, status, and issue discussion and created Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure that all Business Requirements are covered with adequate testing and also followed 508 compliance for testing.
- UAT Test Lead: Responsible UAT execution strategy preparation and presentations. Conducted UAT testing with the end users and document the Test summary report, defects and change request appropriately. Identify and manage risks, issues, mitigations and action items to closure, as they pertain to UAT Lead and manage quality focused UAT test execution events, in alignment with UAT entry/exit criteria, timeline, budgetary and resourcing constraints. Capture UAT lessons learned and implement agreed changes to UAT process to address gaps and improve UAT effectiveness as required.
- Responsible for the coordination, documentation, and execution of test scripts / agile stories.
- Created and executed test cases, reviewed test cases, reported defects, and prepared test reports for Acceptance testing, Integration testing, regression testing, SIT and UAT on HP ALM and TOSCA.
- Developed SQL Queries for database validations for insert update, delete of the records on Raven DB.
- Involved in complete test life cycle of the project which includes developing of various testing documents like test plan, overview deck, Requirement traceability matrix, Test cases, Test design steps, execution metrics, Usage log, clarification log, Test/Defect Status Reports, Test Evaluation Summary.
- Performed automation testing on Selenium using JAVA.
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
Test Coordinator/Defect Manager
- Analyzed the Business and functional requirements documents and developed Test strategy and Test Plan for the test life cycle and created Master test Strategy document for HIPAA policies.
- Conducted TRIAG meeting and shared daily/weekly/monthly status reporting to management and clients. Coordinate and conduct UAT testing and conducted weekly project-wise meeting to track up the QA activities for multiple releases on agile.
- Provided input to process improvements that decrease turnaround times & streamline work processes and created and updated Issue, Risk, Assumption, Action and Dependency Document (IRAAD).
- Interactions with key EQM players: Test Managers, Test Leads, Project Managers, and Analysts.
- Scheduled Defect triage meetings and responsible for tracking defects to closure using MTM and made sure those defects are efficiently passed from one layer to another.
- Participate & conduct independent User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Business Acceptance Testing (BAT) & End-to-End testing, Regression test, Disaster Test, recording results and getting sign-off and analyze and Created RASCI Matrix for different projects.
Confidential, Fort Wayne, IN
Sr QA-UAT Analyst/Automation Tester/TDM Analyst
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology for application development and deliverables.
- Interacted with Business Analyst and Developers to understand the application architecture and recommend testing strategy.
- Performed testing for customer’s registration, enrollments and claims.
- Created/executed Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Script and extensively involved in Manual testing using agile techniques on HP ALM tool.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept and developed QTP/UFT scripts with object model and description programming, and handled dynamic objects using VB-script and regular expression in QTP/UFT using VBScript and Selenium for web-based applications.
- Build Strategies for Automating TDM functions, Monitors, evaluates, manages and executes test data management processes to ensure compliance, Coordinates and facilitates test data activities across projects with test leads, Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to IT teams on Test Data and processes and educates them on their responsibilities/accountabilities for the purpose of achieving on time and quality deliverables.
- Designed test plans and defined cases for functional, integration system, and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the data Warehouse supporting tables and cubes on MS SQL Server.
Confidential, Warsaw, IN
Test Lead/Defect Manager
- Reviewed and Analyzed the Business and Functional Requirement Documents as per Rule-508 and FDA rollout plan.
- Actively participated in various meetings including Business Analysts, Development, and QA Meetings and created test scripts, execute them on MDM for given BRD.
- Conducted trainings for the end users about the best practices and processes for HP Quality Center/ALM access, logged issues, using Client's ALM and track resolution.
- Provided assistance in developing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Reports, and Defect Tracking as and when required.
- Involved in FRD Walk through and requirement creation for multiple projects for ETL testing.
- Involved in defect review meetings with the development team for the resolution of the defects.
- Reviewed the offshore team defect reported and conduct issue triage meeting with different app teams. Performed Test Environment setup such as System and applications, Test data, Database, Front end running environment, Client operating system, Browser, Hardware includes Server Operating system, Network Documentation required like reference documents/configuration guides/installation guides/ user manuals.
Software Test Lead
- Involved in FRD Walk through and requirement creation for multiple projects as per Section 508 of Rehabilitation Act.
- Extensively worked on creating Test cases, Test Execution, Results analyzing and logging bugs.
- Prepared Test Plan document based on business requirements and system requirements.
- Responsible for writing and maintain Selenium WebDriver scripts for regression and functional testing using Data Driven framework and keywork Driven Framework.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE and TestNG framework and aided in Behavior Driven Development by implementing test first using Cucumber with Java (REST Services) & Ruby (UI).
- Extensively used Selenium locators like (XPath, CSS Selectors, Fire Bug, Fire path locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Developed a UI test framework to validate REST API’s using core Java, Rest Assured, TestNG and Extent Reports.
- Involvement in extensive DATA validation using SQL queries and back-end testing.
- Performed Generated Report on HP ALM on test script development execution and defect status.
- Facilitated meetings, drafted Status Reports, Oral Presentations, Emails and coordinated extensive communication network through interviews with end users, tech team and other non-technical team members.