- Over 16 years of experience in the field of Information Technology (IT) as a Senior Technical Consultant, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance Lead, Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Mentoring IT systems and professionals in different IT environments and seeking a challenging position as a QA Manager/ QA Lead/IT Manager where I can utilize my Critical Thinking, Communication, and People Skills.
- Experienced in leading and managing IT projects and teams in primary and offshore locations and coordinating work for a timely delivery.
- Experienced in the implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of IT systems, and Automated and Manual Testing Framework, knowledge in data protection, cyber - security, and computer forensics.
- Knowledge in Network and Internet Security, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, and Cryptology and project management abilities, and Navigate ethics, relevant laws, regulations, policies, and standards, identify system vulnerabilities and attack patterns and solve problems with intrusion detection tactics.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Test methodologies including Agile SCRUM, Hybrid methodologies and Waterfall.
- Extensive experience in collaboratively with Director, Project Managers, GTM, Program Manager, PM and Project team members in overall enhancement of software product quality where I utilized my Critical Thinking, Communication and People Skills.
- Proficient in Black Box Testing including, Smoke, Functionality, Positive, Negative, End to End Integration, System, Compatibility, Cross Browser, 508 Compliance, Regression, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Web Service Testing, Maintainability, Reliability, Security, Site Simulation, Stability, System Support Functional, and Mobile Testing.
- Experienced planed test schedules in accordance with project scope and delivery expectations, and experienced in Trained and supervised Quality Assurance professionals, supported qualification and delivery of development tools critical to design, development and maintenance of the Mobile, web-based, client/server, distributed and host-based government applications.
- Experienced in Analysis, reporting, Validation and Verification of defects and updates to defect status based on verification results using project management tools, and experienced in worked collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions.
- Designed Security Policy, Project Plan, Test Plans, and Test Strategy Plan for projects and work with project teams to obtain approval; Review functional specifications, business requirements, and use cases.
- Skills of Secure information using knowledge of symmetric and asymmetric keys, protocols for exchanging secure data (including the Data Encryption Standard and the Advanced Encryption Standard), and other cryptographic methods and cryptanalysis tools, protect networks using risk analysis, defense models, security policy development, authentication and authorization controls, firewalls, packet filtering, virtual private networks (VPNs), and wireless network security.
Systems: CICS/ISPF/Mainframe, Windows, UNIX, Linux
Databases: MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase.
Languages: Java, HTML, XML, VB, SQL, Shell Script, Java Script and VB Script.
Applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio and MS Projects
Methodology: Water Fall, Agile, Agile Scrum, and OSP - (Organization Software Process, PQL (Project Quality Lead), Master Data Management (MDM), and SEI CMMI (level 2 and3).
Tools: Jira, IBM Rational Manual Tester, ClearQuest, IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC), Rational QualityManager (RQM), IBM Rational Functional Tester (UFT), BDD (Behavior Driven Development), Cucumber, HP ALM, Load Runner, Selenium, HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT), MS SharePoint, JMeter, Team Foundation Server (TFS),Visual Studio and Microsoft Test Manager, Jenkins, Confluence, BitBucket, Microsoft Project, Snort, Wireshark, SoapUI, Postman, ANDI, Service-Now, Remedy Ticketing, Azure DevOps Server
Technology: Cloud Computing, Big Data, Data Mining, Risk Managements, Authentication and Access Control Techniques, Cryptography, Data Protection, TCP/IP, Design Firewalls, Information Risk Analysis, Network Packet Analysis, Forensics Tools for Evidence collection and Preservation, Protocol Analyzers, Intrusion Detection Systems, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Networking Mapping Tools, Encryption/Decryption Tools and Vulnerability Assessments,.
Senior Technical Consultant/QA Lead
- Responsible for all (SDD/SOD) projects and App, and all Testing accord in the DevLAN and Cloud environments. Responsibility is to create a release Test Plan, Test Strategy Plan and Test Report and ensure the weekly Test summery reports created in the SharePoint side for each running projects and update overall monthly Testing Report. Organize and facilitate require meetings, and continuously working to improve the QA Processes Responsible and Identify resource gaps.
- Responsible to allocate test resources according to project priority. Responsible for coordinating with SDD management. Responsible to ensuring the appropriate planning and managing of the test resources. Communicate Project Managers, BA Lead, and Dev Lead for improvement process and others IT Specialist.
- Coordinating with customer their testing requirements and set-up test environments, and work with Product Owners to understand product specifics and to create similar test strategies. Work with Product management to scope and define feature roadmaps.
- Coordinating with Project Managers about testing resources and handle customer issues and support client services and technical support staff for resolution.
- Train and mentor all resources on proper processes for Quality Assurance and Testing, and identify interdependencies, ambiguities or omissions, and make suggestions to improve requirements and ensure usability/testability and delivered metrics and results to the leadership team.
Environment: .Net, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager, Crystal Report, SoapUI, Postman, ANDI, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps Server, Remedy Ticketing, ETL Jenkins, Confluence and BitBucket .
Software Quality Engineer Lead
- Leading and managing the Quality Assurance team and delighted with technical issues, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks, hiring and training staff and delegating work assignments, identify and repair technical issues.
- Developed QA Process, Test Plans, Test Approaches, Test Cases, Traceability Matrix, Test Approaches for Functional, Maintainability, Reliability, Security, Site Simulation, Stability, System Support Functional Testing, Test Analysis Report (TAR), and trained the entire project team and provided a user guide for RTC and RQM, and supervised Quality Assurance professionals.
- Reviewed and analyzed the System Requirement Specs (SRS), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), and Software design document (SDD), researched and performed Gap Analysis on emerging technologies, the integration of data from various information systems, and the capabilities of software programs to provide a recommendation to Program Manager.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Compatibility Testing, GUI Testing, Maintainability, Reliability, Security, Site Simulation, Stability, System Support Functional Testing, Section 508 and Database Testing.
- Performed SOAP UI Testing using RESTClient and Import XMLCalling Second Web Service to Store Data in Database by POST and GET Method.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed, and compared using Rational Team Concert (RTC), and traced requirements from Rational Requirements Composer to Rational Quality Manager for adequate Test coverage.
Environment: Windows 2003/XP/Win7, Linux, J2EE, Web Logic, Case Manager, Java Script, ORACLE, Oracle SQL Developer,Jira, IBM Rational Functional Tester, IBM Jazz Platform: IBM Rational Team Concert and Rational Quality Manager.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
QA Team Lead
- Lead and Coordinated Functional, Regression, and User acceptance testing, and reviewed and analyzed the SRS, FRS and SDD, and Managed QA Test Team, Assigned Tasks, And Reviewed Test Cases.
- I designed and created, and executed the Test strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Requirement Traceability Matrix, and Test Results Report.
- Trained and supervised Test Team. Supported qualification and delivery of development tools critical to design, development, and maintenance of the web-based, client/server, distributed, and host-based government applications.
- Increased product performance and stability by implementing new Test Strategies during the development and testing stages of new product launches.
- Performed Build Verification Testing, Functional System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Comparative Testing, GUI Testing, Database Testing, and Production Testing and executed test cases.
- Analysis, reporting, Validation, and Verification of defects and updates to defect status based on verification results using Rational Clear Quest and Rational Team Concert (RTC).
- Managed the status of User Stories and Tasks in Rational Team Concert (RTC) and Change Requests in Rational Clear Quest.
- Worked with the Project manager in developing Responsibility Matrices for the Team Members periodically.
- Supported qualification and delivery of development tools critical to design, development, and maintenance of the web-based, client/server, distributed, and host-based government applications.
Environment: J2EE, Web sphere, Web Logic, File Net, Java Script, DB2, ORACLE, IBM Rational Functional Tester, Clear Quest, BDD (Behavior Driven Development), Cucumber , IBM Rational Manual Tester, IBM Jazz Platform:, IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) and Rational Quality Manager (RQM).