- Over 8+ Years of experience in Manual and Automation testing of Web - based and TMS based applications and Client/Server applications with specialized in Software Quality Assurance Testing, QA Automation for various domains like Retail, Banking, Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Healthcare.
- Expertise in writing Test strategy, Test Plan Preparation and Implementation, Test Case Design, Test Tool usage, Test execution, Defect Management and Tracking.
- Expertise in reviewing, analyzing Software Requirements Specification documents SRS, Business Requirement Documents BRD, creating and developing Test Plans, Test cases and Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests
- Extensively worked on multiple Logistics and Supply Chain tools like TMS, SOA layer, RDM, WMS, EDI, OpenText, XML formatting and PeopleSoft
- Expertise in overall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Test Development Life Cycle (TDLC) in Agile as well as Iterative development environments
- Proficient in developing Automation testing scripts for client-server applications. Designed, implemented automation frameworks Page Object model, Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework, and Hybrid framework.
- Using Cucumber developed Features, Scenarios, and Step Definitions for Behavior Driven Development (BDD) & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in Selenium synchronizations with conditional (Implicit, Explicit) unconditional wait statements. Implemented action class in selenium to handle mouse and keyboard actions.
- Experience in Web Application using Selenium with different programming languages like Java, Java Script, Python
- Good Experience in web user interface automation testing with Selenium Web driver, Java, Junit, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber and TestNG frame works.
- Experience in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver) on Continuous Integration (CI) tools Jenkins
- Hands on experience in dealing with various Defect Tracking tools like JIRA, Oracle Test Manager (OTM), HP ALM (Quality Center), Bugzilla and Team Foundation Server
- Experienced in using Version Control tools like GitHub, SVN, Bitbucket, Source Tree
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
- Experience in Functional testing, User Acceptance Testing, Integration testing, System testing, Sanity testing, Exception testing, Regression testing, Performance testing, Compatibility testing & Security testing of client/server and Web-Based Applications
- Participated in all Agile meetings like Daily Standup, Sprint Review, Story pointing/T-shirt sizing, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Planning, QA status meetings and release meetings. Involved in working with Business Analysts, Programmers and Business users through the project life cycle
Operating system: Windows95/98/2000/XP, MacOS, UNIX
Methodologies: Waterfall, V-Model, Agile Scrum, BDD, TDD
Databases: Oracle, My-SQL, MS-SQL Server
Functional Automation: Selenium WebDriver, Grid, QTP.
Automation Frameworks: Data driven, Page object pattern framework & BDD(Cucumber)
Performance testing: Apache Jmeter
Unit testing tools: TestNG, Junit
Test Management tools: Quality Center, JIRA, Oracle Test Manager (OTM)
Build management tools: Maven, Ant
Integration (CI) tools: Jenkins
Web technologies: HTML, CSS, XML
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the native Manhattan Associates TMS technical architecture thereby worked closely with Leadership team and participating in business requirements & analysis meetings.
- Review application and technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure completeness, consistency, quality, and requirement traceability
- Creating test scenarios & test scripts for test phases like System Integration (SIT), End to End (E2E) & User Acceptance (UAT)
- Assigned to create multiple documents aiding the test phases like test data plan, test execution and test creation plans.
- Run Automated Regression & Performance test suites as part of routine system stability checks around Non-Production environments using Selenium Automation Scripts.
- Reporting Metrics & providing updates to the Key stake holders of the business on the testing progress and Issues identified along the process
- Identify Issues - log and track the unresolved issues until a fix is available or have an acceptable workaround through tools like JIRA, OTM
- Testing, Mapping & Deploying EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) module of the project to OpenText (web-based application) that provides streamlining of Shipment, Invoice data to TMS Application in XML format
- Used Client based application RDM to inject data into SOA layer & SQL staging tables to populate in TMS (web-based application)
- Run SQL queries to fetch, configure the data for Test runs. Also scripted SQL queries to compare the data flowing through SOA layer (staging tables/backend), RDM and TMS application.
- Scheduled Roles/Configuration testing of the software product environments for different users
- Attend Project plan review meetings, Working sessions, Testing status meetings & Deployment update sessions
- Worked with change management to create the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for training & communication between UAT users & key business owners. Training of the business users on the module prior to User Acceptance testing
- Participate in Code Merges for the software and curating the change documents for some essential changes in the software that deferred the initial requirements
- Design & Plan the Project Deployment Rollout Plan. Third party 3P testing, phasing out the Carrier onboarding & training documents to the carriers
Environment: JIRA, Selenium, SharePoint, Oracle Test Manager(OTM), MS Word, Excel spreadsheet, Visio, Toad (SQL, PL/SQL), Oracle 12c, XML, EDI, Notepad++, SOA layer, OpenText, PeopleSoft (finance tool), RDM, TMS
Confidential, Hollywood, FL
- Involved in creating project plan, test plans, estimations, and tracking projects. Scrum TEAM with AGILE process.
- Work in an agile environment, with an ability to adapt quickly and test the newly proposed changes at any point of time during the release.
- Involved in Test Case Preparation and Test Case Execution using both Manual and Automation techniques.
- Worked extensively in creating Selenium automation scripts and maintained them according to the enhancements throughout the projects.
- Developed front end automation test scripts from scratch by using Selenium WebDriver with Java for the application to run it on different web-browsers.
- Use of different test automation tools like Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven to develop automation scripts.
- Involved in developing Hybrid Automation Framework of base Page Object Model framework and Data-driven test strategy from scratch using Selenium, TestNG, Maven and Java on Eclipse IDE
- Designed Automation Testcases using multiple TestNG annotations like @Test, @BeforeSuite, @AfterSuite etc.
- Involved in providing efficient locator strategy like XPATH and CSS to run WebDriver Tests in stable Non-Flaky condition.
- Integrated Selenium automation test scripts with the Test management tool JIRA to create custom test runs and update the execution results using apache http client libraries.
- Execute automation scripts on different web browser like Chrome, Safari, IE on regular basis.
- Prioritized the automation script execution and customized the test runs using TestNG.
- Worked on analyzing and understanding the functionality/flow of the application and review the manual testcases that are automatable.
- Coordinated data setup for the automation test cases to ensure that test data requests are fulfilled timely.
- Investigate and Debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on Automation results.
- Generate and produce test cases first pass results and defect reports every other day to the project manager and team and update them on JIRA
- Extensively used Selenium IDE to record, playback and debug individual test cases, using Selenium WebDriver provided more flexibility in automating test cases.
- Performed White box testing using TestNG for class, method, & Web-Services testing.
- Good Knowledge of using Git repository (Stash), Jira, Confluence. Engaged in framework enhancements, code reviews and maintaining deliverable quality.
- Used Jenkins as continuous Integration tool and Maven for build and scheduling jobs with GIT
- Responsible to report overall Automation status and testing metrics to the client on weekly basis.
- Participated in project meetings, Daily Standup meetings, QA status meetings and release meetings and all Agile meetings. Involved in working with Business Analysts, Programmers and Business users through the project life cycle.
- Designing Test Plans, participating in the client discussions, retrospective meetings, backlog refinement discussions, analyzing the business requirements.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, Eclipse IDE, GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Agile/Scrum, HTML, XML, SQL, Hybrid Framework (Page Object pattern and Data Driven)