- Over 8 years of professional experience in providing Information Technology services. Solid understanding of various software development methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and Waterfall. Extensive experience in Quality Assurance methodologies, including automated and manual approaches. Extensive understanding of Quality Assurance processes and Software Development Life Cycle. Proficient in business process/requirements gathering
- Proficient in Structural Query Language (SQL) with experience in Database Administration and Azure cloud platform administration. Proficient in mentoring and training junior QA team members. Sufficient in Mobile application and API/backend testing. Experience in automating Front End and Back End functionality (API/UI/DB)
Software Engineering/Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
Testing and Reporting Tools: Selenium, JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr, Rational Test Manager, ClearQuest, Robot, ClearCase, JAWS, Crystal Reports, Wire-Shark, SQL Generator, Proof-Subject 7, SOUP UI, Postman, Eclipse, PyCharm, TestRail, MS Studio
Microsoft Technologies: SharePoint, Microsoft Office 2003 - 2019, MS Access, MS Project, Visual Studio, MS Visio, Adobe Illustrator
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2000-2019, iOS, Linux
Database Systems: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016 , SQL Management Studio, TOAD, MySQL, Oracle9i/10g, SQL*Plus, Microsoft Access, Oracle SQL Developer, Mongo DB, Mongo VUE, SQLite, MySQL Workbench, Clear DB, Azure, AWS, GCP, Hybris
QA Test Automation Lead
- Developed functional and user acceptance test plans for e-commerce (www.totalwine.com) application, meant to allow customers to order alcoholic beverages for in store pickup, home Delivery and shipping.
- Created and execute manual test cases as part of functional, integration and system testing.
- Developed and executed automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver as part of UI regression testing
- Developed and Executed API test Scripts using RestAssured as part of API regression testing
- Used Subject-7 (built on top of JMeter) for load and performance validation of APIs and UI.
- Validated 508 compliance per WCAG 2.1 standards. Manual and automation.
- Collaborated with product owners, scram masters, and business analysts to inquire and develop users' requirements and change requests
- Developed SQL queries for backend testing, using MySQL DB workbench, Hybris MongoDB and Hybris Clear DB.
- Validated API calls to the third-party systems by using SOAP UI and Postman.
- Validate mobile Web App and downstream backend flows.
- Validate mobile Native App.
- Performed analysis of technical documentation, requirements, specifications, design, data models, and test approaches.
- Perform regression testing of the full application on multiple environments, during the integration phase
- Maintained bug reports using JIRA. Pulled Custom reports and Custom dashboards for upper management.
- Updated/Created Test Plans and test data on Confluence pages
- Performed Hybris testing, including Configuration Management System, Order Management System, Reporting System, Product Management Content for full coverage.
- Performed 3rd party integration testing for E2E scenarios
- Trained new team members in Selenium framework and Java.
- Designed and maintained test plans and test cases for client/server applications for various POS systems.
- Managed QA team and implemented QA processes to guaranty quality products that served as secured locker storages in recreational parks in and outside the US.
- Managed QA processes of POS systems for more than 1000 POS sites, various reporting, web-based applications, as well as various hardware/software services and their implementation.
- Successfully deployed more than 300 versions of different POS versions in mission critical sites, with 100% success in vulnerability and reliability.
- Monitored and provided enhancement feedbacks of various Azure based cloud side services / web apps, DB Servers and VMs. Experienced in AWS - S3, API Gateway, and Lambda
- Created and executed SQL statements and stored procedures as means to test / create various reports.
- Administrated and maintained performance levels on database tiers. Automated backups and restores.
- Ran SQL queries to validate that front-end data correctly preserved on the back-end.
- Assisted Business Team in requirement gathering and use case creation.
- Participate in design specification reviews and technical documentations reviews. Created and maintained RTMs to make sure all the requirements were captured in test scenarios
- Validated requirements for early issue determination, as well as writing requirements and managing product quality standards
- Implemented QA repeatable processes and cross-team peer reviews.
- Created and executed manual test cases as part of functional, integration and system testing. Developed and executed automated scripts as part of regression testing, Managed Report/results on TestRail and JIRA
- Created and executed load testing scripts using various tool, such as SQL Load Generator, SSIS, SSRS and other SQL tools collaborate with users to generate user requirements and document change requests, as well as providing technical documentation and manuals to end users
- Develop SQL queries for automated alert reports and stored procedure for various reports
- Monitored and maintained database tiers by creating alert reports.
- Planned and participated in User Acceptance Testing
- Planned for and managed small QA team to meet timelines and quality standards