- Over 5+ years of experience as a quality assurance engineer with full system development lifecycle and testing methodologies.
- Experience in AGILE methodologies and Scrum processes.
- Proficient in creating test plans, test cases, test specifications, developing regression suite and user requirement specification documents
- Adept in Manual testing, Automation Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, GUI Testing, Smoke Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Incorporated Selenium web driver, Cucumber and Test NG to create automated tests.
- Proficient in working with tools such as Quality Center/ALM, TOSCA, RTM, JIRA and Rally.
- Utilized REST to get and receive data by using HTTP methods.
- Persist the data using Oracle SQL.
- Ability to identify and prioritize important tasks independently, Self - motivated and willing to learn new concepts/technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter, quick learner, detailed
Defect Tracking Tool: HP-ALM, JIRA, Rally
Data Base: SQL Server, Oracle, CAIL, B24, DATAX.
Tool: Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, MS office,TOSCA, RTM Automation tools, CAIL
- Following the SDLC process, use requirements documents to create testing strategy including providing test estimates, documenting test plans and objectives, assessing and identifying testing risks and developing test scenarios and test cases.
- Develop, document and maintain test artifacts like test data, data validation and automated test scripts.
- Execute test scripts using HP Quality center, TOSCA
- Create and track bugs and generate bug reports using Rational Clear Quest.
- Use multiple tools to complete UI testing, including Regression testing, smoke testing, ADA testing, XML validation, SOAP UI, REST
- Write and execute the SQL queries to get the backend data for testing.
- Utilized the Agile Methodology for sprint planning, daily scrums, testing, retrospectives, and sprint reviews. Participate in reducing the Scrum Team’s backlog.
- Identify, raise and triage functional and environmental defects across multiple ATM releases and projects
- Upon testing completion, identify test cases that would be added to the regression test suite, both manual and automated.
- Maintain and update the test documents on shared drive and share point sites for audit and compliance processes.
- Serve as primary liaison with application and build development teams in defect resolution efforts
- Developing and running the Automation scripts using TOSCA, Selenium Web driver and RTM tools.
- Handling dynamic values in test cases in TOSCA.
- Developed Data Driven Tests using TOSCA and automated functional Testing.
- Excellent team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
Environment : Rally, Scrum, Agile, QTP, Eclipse, Quality Center, Agile, SQL, Selenium, HP-ALM, Quality Center, JIRA, BOSS, WSS, DATAX, TOSCA, RTM automation
Confidential, Queens, NY
- Designed front end using HTML and CSS.
- Developed single web page applications using AngularJS.
- Launched REST to get and receive client data by using HTTP methods.
- Used SQL for data retrieval from the database.
- Implemented Selenium WebDriver, and Cucumber to create automation testing in the web application.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices.
- Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot associated end user workstation software and networking software products.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, Help Desk Tickets, and/or e-mails regarding PC and/or hardware problems.
- Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.