- 14 years of professional experience in areas of Business analysis and Project management, Quality Assurance, Scrum Master, Capital Market Middle office and Back office Operations, Fund Accounting & Reconciliations, Accounts Payable / Receivable, Client servicing and Supply Chain Management
- Overseas work experience
- Knowledge of Capital Market, Fixed Income & Over the Counter Derivatives (OTC) products
- Experience on working with Dimension, Charles River Trading System (CRTS), Eagle PACE, Azure Dev Ops, SQL, JIRA, Calypso, Bloomberg, SharePointand SAP financial system.
- Working hand in hand with Business Analyst on gathering Project requirements from Business users
- Communicate with Business Users to understand the Testing needs for any project and prepare Unit Test Cases in Azure Dev Ops
- Take Business Users sign off on the Test cases prepared for a particular project
- Raise and Maintain log of Bugs raised in Azure Dev Ops
- Share Test results with Business users and follow up for the necessary Sign off
- Maintain Project Backlog items, Test Plan & Provide weekly reporting to Delivery Manager, from Azure Dev ops.
- Conduct daily scrum in absence of Delivery Manager and provide necessary updates on the Project Progress
Sr. Fund Accountant
Tools: Used: MS Office & SharePoint
- Prepare periodical financial reporting for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net Asset Value" and prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
- Independently complete cash, portfolio, and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Independently complete income and expense allocations including calculating asset based and performance fees.
- Assist with ad hoc projects
Business Analyst (Team Lead)
Tools: Used: SharePoint, Calypso, JIRA, Enterprise, Bloomberg, MS Office (Excel, word and PowerPoint), Outlook
- Understanding client requirements and business pain areas and document requirements.
- Direct interaction with client to define and set priorities of the requirements.
- Involved in Preparation of Test cases, Acceptance criteria based on the Condition of satisfaction for the story as part of requirement.
- Operations Team on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) functionalities
- Conducting a daily scrum call on the progress of each sprint.
- Involved in activities to support Production Support team to resolve any issues or concerns raised by clients.
- Was recognized by my team as a person with very good communication and analytical skills
- Review Cash & Holdings reconciliations between core systems, Custodians, Prime brokers and Investment managers (TRI - OPTIMA)
- Investment accounting - including trade entry, securities and holding data maintenance
- Produce test results/screenshots & upload to Share point for any new functionality in the Reconciliation process
- Was recognized for automating a manual reconciliation process using Robotics
ConfidentialSr. Business Analyst
- Booking OTC derivative product in an In-house system and complex products in Calypso
- Liaising with Audit and Controls team, ensuring all SSAE 16 (audit) requirements are met in day to day activities.
- Part of Regression testing for any development on existing system
- Communicate with Fund Accounting and Client team to make sure all the necessary requisites from Trade capture and valuation perspective are met for any new Client
- Setting up new Client & Security details (Static information and data information in third party system called Calypso) with help of Bloomberg ( system)
- Capturing security valuation from Broker statements.
- Ensuring daily valuations are delivered to Client Fund Manager on timely basis ed “Pinnacle of quarter” for the best innovative idea (implementation of an application which helped reduce 2 Full time employee worth of work)
- Part of team which was recognized with “Gladiator ” for understanding the Clients requirement and successfully onboarding it.
Tools: Used: DTCC, MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Handling Credit Derivatives Confirmations, IRS and TRS affirmation processes.
- Publishing Metrics to Trading desks and higher management in Chicago.
- Successfully worked with Business partners and documented the Total Return Swap Confirmation process and delivered it to Confidential ’s team, along with existing employees on new process.
Sr. Financial Executive
Tools: Used: SAP, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Making sure all Accounting processes are compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Facilitated workshops on how to improve communication and negotiation skills.
- Part of team nominated for Best Team of the Year in Confidential Annual Appreciation s.
Tools: Used: DTCC, MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Lotus Notes
- Interacting with Counterparties, Middle office, Front office and Brokers to resolve trade discrepancies.
- Handling team queries and facilitate team bonding activities along with learning sessions.
- Build and trained a new team of 8 members for Credit Derivative confirmation process.
Tools: Used: Pyramid, MS Office (Excel and Word), Lotus Notes
- Ensuring all trades are verbally affirmed and confirmed in accordance with the policies laid down by the regulators like Confidential
- Reviewing Master Confirmations to check if Trade confirmations are drafted in accordance to it.
- Was ed Team member of the Quarter - Q3 2006 and Q1 2007
- Appreciated for 73% reduction in FED eligible outstanding in Feb. 2007
Sr. Financial Executive
Tools: Used: SAP, MS Office (Excel, word and Outlook)
- Process and ensure accurate payment of Vendor invoices.
- Audit and control accounting processes, and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Promoted to Sr. Financial Executive in the first six months based on my performance.