- 6+ of hands - on experience in testing Web and Mobile software applications.
- Profound knowledge of Agile model of software development life cycle.
- Quickly able to understand business and product requirements driving the resolution of bugs before the product is deployed.
- Experienced in creating and working with test documentation including test plans, test cases.
- Proficient in creating easy-to reproduce bug reports and tracking their status.
- Experienced in GUI, Usability, Exploratory, Functional, Regression, Boundary, User Acceptance, Browser Compatibility and System Testing.
- Used programming and scripting languages to automate software testing.
- Develop data-driven automated testing projects using appropriate testing tools.
- Proven organizational, analytical and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience with defect tracking and test management tools .
- Experience in working on multiple releases in parallel, able to work well in a team environment to achieve results, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a self-starter who can deliver well as part of a team, ability to work under pressure during tight deadlines.
- A self-starter and decision taker; open, confident, and persuasive, with strong listening abilities .
- Intuitive, result-oriented, and analytical approach to problem solving; the ability to understand issues, structure problems, come up with ideas and deliver workable solutions .
- US Green Card Holder.
Web Platforms: Windows 7/8/10, UNIX/LINUX, macOS.
Bug Tracking systems: Bugzilla, JIRA, Mantis, YouTrack.
Test automation: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, IntelliJ IDEA, TestNG, Apache Maven, Postman, Swagger, Apache JMeter, Jenkins.
Mobile testing tools: XCode, Android Studio, Samsung Remote Test lab, AWS Device Farm, Android Debug Bridge, UNIX Shell, Chrome DevTools, Apache Cordova, React Native, Flutter.
Networking: HTTP, HTML, XML, XHTML, TCP/IP, FTP, CSS, Charles Web Debugging Proxy, Internet, Intranet.
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Test Web version of the application designed for business process efficiency and project management.
- Analyze business and technical requirements such as use cases, PRD, BRD, functional specifications and suggested numerous enhancements to the list of product features.
- Use exploratory testing to learn the features of the application, to figure out its main components, and to understand the workflow.
- Execute Ad-hoc and structured test procedure at all stages of software development life cycle.
- Execute the smoke (build acceptance) testing for testing all changes in the build.
- Perform the regression testing on the components which was affected by the changes in the build.
- Perform functional testing, executing the test cases, record results in Bug tracking system
- Provide installation and configuration of the VM, OS, Browsers and etc.
- Participate in cross-browser (Chrome, IE, Safari, FireFox) and cross-platform (Windows, macOS) testing using virtual machine environments (Microsoft Azure, VMWare).
- Create bug reports, support the bug reports with log files, screenshots and videos
- Responsible for though testing of Media Sharing (via social networks and e-mails) module.
- Perform release acceptance, GUI, usability tests.
- Use manual and automation testing techniques.
- Conduct regression testing actions and activities
- Work using automation cross-browser framework Selenium WebDriver, testing Framework TestNG in IntelliJ IDEA environment with Maven repository.
- Implement Data Driven Frameworks to create parameterized test scripts and generate XSLT reports using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG framework.
- Utilize knowledge of graphic file formats to test picture uploads.
- Analyze software failures, ma ke them reproducible, reporte bugs via JIRA.
- Participate in regular QA Team meetings and stand-ups.
- Work with various QA teams to setup and conduct User Acceptance Tests for the product.
- Ensure that the project meets quality standards by providing technical guidance in planning, designing, and executing test cases and developing procedures relating to product quality on multiple complex projects.
Software QA engineer
- Tested hypermarket of computer hardware, appliance, Web an d Mobile versions with multiple sections, categories, sub categories, positions and sub positions.
- Analyzed Functional Requirements and Business Specification on earliest stages of SDLC
- Responsible for creation, design and execution of test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
- Created and executed manual smoke, functional, regression, system, integration and exploratory tests.
- Run Compatibility Testing (cross platforms, cross browsers).
- Involved in writing Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) detailed Test Plan and Test scenarios.
- Working closely with project manager/Test Lead and Project team to learn about the project functionalities and provided testing timelines.
- Logged defects encountered in the application through JIRA during test cycles and conducted fix verification.
- Ensure timely and accurate implementation of test plan by managing and prioritizing test assignments, activities and resources under direction of Quality Engineers and Project Managers.
- Executed test suites and perform other types of testing as described in the test plan or ERS.
- Completed developer checklist and provide feedback and suggestions for additional features on future builds and updates of software.
- Contributed with several critical bugs and more than ten design suggestions considered and/or implemented into the product with the mobile team.
- Worked with bug tracking software such as Jira, Bugzilla.
- Test Mobile app s behavior under various interruptions: battery strength (full/medium/low), incoming calls, SMS, video calls.
- Assisted in designing REST/HTTP, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Actively participate in regular QA team meetings to discuss the SQA testing process and suggest improvements to the application design and features.
- Worked on Agile (Scrum) environment and was involved in reviewing the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meetings.