- 7+ years of professional experience in all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) including Implementation, Documentation and Testing on Web based e - business and Mobile applications.
- Firm Knowledge of different phases of Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile Methodology and Waterfall.
- Hands-on knowledge on Tosca.
- Proficient as a QA Engineer using Cypress, Selenium (Core Java), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), and BDD using Cucumber and Spec Flow.
- Design & develop Data Driven Framework from scratch using above tools with Page Object
- Model Design Pattern.
- Proven ability in developing Test Automation using Cucumber, Spec Flow for BDD using
- Gherkin scripts and writing Step Definitions for behavior in Selenium using Java.
- Experience in Writing and Executing the Test cases, analyzing results and tracking defects.
- Proficient in designing, reviewing and documenting system test plans, defining test
- Procedures and creating test cases based on product release features, clients
- Requirements and related technical documents
- In-depth knowledge of all QA phases like Manual, Functional, System, Integration, Continuous
- Integration, End-to-end, and Business Process testing in Agile Environment
- Experience in Mobile Automation Tool Appium for Native apps, Web apps, Hybrid apps with Exploratory Testing on Mobile and Tablet Devices in iOS and Android Platforms
- Sound knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture such as Rest
- Experience of Web Service (API) testing using Rest Assured Framework
- Experienced in performing backend testing using SQL
- Experience in all types of SQL queries like select, insert, update, delete
- An effective communicator, committed team player, quick learner and rapid problem solver with
- Commitment and a strong work ethic and ability to quickly adapt to new environments
Testing Tools: Cypress, Selenium WebDriver/IDE/GRID/RC, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAPUI, QTP, Eclipse, Protractor, JMeter, Cucumber, Firebug, Fire Path, Coded UI, Appium, Tosca.
Firefox Add-ons: XPath, Firebug, Fire Path.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP, XML, CSS, Flash.
SQA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, JIRA.
Build/ Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server … and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Loader, MYSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8,10/vista & server 2003, UNIX and Mac
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Experience assessing testing processes, creating, implementing testing strategies and SQA strategies using Agile-Scrum methodology.
- Involved in SCRUM meetings with the Development and Product Management team and analyzed and developed product stories and included them in Sprint backlog.
- Involved in complete SDLC -Agile Scrum methodology. Test scripts were automated using TestNG framework with Selenium WebDriver for the application
- Tested Web Services for application to ensure all the components are working as per the requirements.
- Cypress is a test suite with libraries and tools in built.
- Designed and documented HTTP Protocols with REST/JSON, SOAP/XML UI, APIs data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Current project has been planned to migrate from Selenium to Tosca because of less scripting.
- Tosca will be used for testing capabilities for autonomous SAP testing, SAP impact analysis, BI/DW testing, test case design, test data management, and exploratory management in our next project.
- Web services testing via Tool SOAP UI/ Restful web services with REST assured.
- Developed and executed Test Cases to test data loads, verify application rules and workflows & data security.
- Reviewed and Designed Functional Requirement Specifications and Test Plans.
- Analyzed the System Specification in order to develop the Test Cases.
- Involved in Functional, Integration, and Regression Testing to make sure that new build was compatible with all types of browsers at every phase of testing.
- Participated in use-case reviews, authored, and reviewed test planning artifacts in ALM.
- Provided an aggregated, cross-application project view of quality status and defect trends and managed and enforce consistent workflows and processes using ALM.
- Used ALM to attach screenshots and associated the defect with the proper severity and priority, and linked the related Test Script, from which the Defects were generated.
- Found critical bugs in the application, weekly Reporting through Bug Reports and Maintenance Traceability Matrix using ALM.
- Tested on Different databases like Oracle, SQL server using SQL Quires.
- Designed, developed and implemented Data Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Used TestNG framework to run unit test and Maven to build the Project.
- Conducted Black box, Functional, Regression, Smoke testing with Eclipse TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Java, for web-based applications.
- Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting; Used Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber using Gherkin Language.
- Configured the test suite to Jenkins to make it run on every successful deployment, which helped reduce the feedback loop time to the developers.
- Involved in pushing the automated test code into CI (Continuous Integration) and monitored the test execution in Jenkins once the code pushed into CI.
- Extensively used Selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Identifies and reports software defects and test findings using JIRA.
- Supported early morning/off-hours/weekend launch and monitored of systems with business teams as needed.
- Tested web applications on iPad, iPhone, mobile devices to make sure it works as per the requirement.
- Make sure the project is delivered as promised.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Junit, Maven, Jenkins, Unix, MS Excel, MS Office, XML, Java, Oracle, SQL Server, Toad, Windows, HP ALM.
- Developed and Build Automation Framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver Eclipse, TestNG and Java(core) in Windows platform.
- Used Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory design pattern to build the data driven framework.
- Used Cucumber Gherkin to implement BDD(ATDD)
- Create and run BAT Files to execute Automation Test Suites and generate XSLT Reports using Apache ANT and TestNG.
- Modify and update Automation scripts when developers change the code in Agile Environment.
- Wrote complex SQL queries for backend data validation using Oracle SQL Server
- Participated in meetings, prepare reports and other supportive documentation to contribute to the establishment of standards and procedures for software testing.
- Worked with Agile Methodology. Used Eclipse IDE for test environment and Java (core) language for development.
- Coordinated with team members, developers, test execution team and project managers for the proper Defect management strategies and defect tracking
- Involved in Compatibility testing in different browsers to avoid customer drop off on sites
- Created custom Xpath for identifying Dynamic Objects and use them in Selenium.
- Created property files to store all the Xpath, file path, test site URL and use them in the Selenium.
- Used “Parameterization” techniques for “Data Driven” test. All development was done in Eclipse IDE.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- By implementing Selenium GRID, execute Selenium test script from a Hub machine into several Node machines running different browsers, OS and locations within the network.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Git, HTML, XML, Jira, Oracle SQL, UNIX, MS Office, and Windows 7.
- Developed test plan, wrote test cases and executed test cases from stories for the application under test
- Designed and executed functional testing and performance testing
- Performed System, Integration, Regression and Compatibility Testing
- Provided technical guidance, when needed to other members of Quality Assurance, Software Engineering,
- Worked on Agile software development environment where performed testing in each sprint.
- Involved in defect tracking and reporting using JIRA.
- Facilitated defect management meeting with project management and development team
- Prepared documentation for assigned projects and followed software release procedures, requirements analysis using JIRA for importing specifications and documents
- Product Management and Product support Thoroughly Cross browser tested projects to support IE7+, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome
- Performed Database Validation to check the updated data in the database using SQL queries.
- Performed back-end testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing enterprise level complex SQL queries
Environment: Windows 7, JIRA, Selenium, SQL Server 2008, XML, Linux, Web Services.