- 9 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance with diversified skills in Manual, Automation, Performanceand Mobile testing both in Agile and waterfall environments.
- Experience in preparing Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Casesfor Functional Testing.
- Experience in testing mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms.
- Has extensive experience in Performance testing methodologies and has worked in all phases of performance testing including Requirements Gathering & Assessment, Performance Test Strategy preparation and planning, Test design, scripting and execution, Monitoring setup, Result analysis and Reporting.
- Worked on REST and SOAP API / Webservices using SOAP UI / ReadyAPI Tool including regression automation.
- Designed and Created scripts, Executed Tests and Analyzingresults using LoadRunner 11.52 and Performance Center ALM 11.52.
- Experience in QTP/UFT,Java, and JUnitframework, hands on knowledge in SeleniumWeb Driver.
- Used different agent - based profiling tools like App dynamics, Dynatrace, and Site Scope to Monitor and analyze performance of web, application, and database servers.
- Hands on experience with Blaze Meter, to create an anonymous integration with Dynatrace profile to test that sends requests to monitored servers.
- Involved in Planning and Translated Business Requirements into test condition,and identification as well as logging of Software bugs for business process improvement.
- Excellent ability to work with team. Good in analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills. Managed onsite-offshorework model.
Automated Tools: HP LoadRunner,QTP 8.0/11.5, HP Performance Center11.52 ALM, HP Diagnostics, Quality center,, Soap UI, Web Services, REST Services, HP Quality Center, Wily Introscope, Site scope,Selenium IDE, Jenkins, Docker (UCP), RabitMQ, Splunk, App dynamics, Blaze Meter,Dynatrace, PostMan.
Data Bases: Oracle 11i, MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000 , MS Access,IBM DB2, MongoDB
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C/C++, HTML 4.0, Visual Basic 6.0/5.0, Unix Shell Scripting
Application Servers: WebSphere6.x, WebLogic Server5.x
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Other: MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Visio, SharePoint
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. QA Analyst/ Performance Tester
- Analyse user requirements for enhancements.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and stakeholders. Triage defects.
- Identify, analyse, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create and maintain databases of known test defects.
- Ensure all entry and exit criteria are met for each release. And prepare sign off reports.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Automate use case using Selenium and JMeter .
- Implement processes for efficient execution of activities.
- Test the consumption of data from Mobile app to web services.
- Test Mobile app across various constraints and analyse compatibility.
- Analyse issues with the help of logs and zero down the RCA.
- Provided support in the performance testing using JMeter task includes developing test plan, test script and reports.
- Perform metric analysis and reporting.
- Support UAT sessions.
- Test e2e scenarios from mobile app, micro services, and backend systems.
- Prepare test estimations.
Environment: Oracle Siebel, Oracle ERP, Android, iOS, Oracle- BRM, AIA, OSB, SOA, JIRA
Confidential, Columbus, GA
Sr. Performance Tester
- Developed Automation Testing Framework for Performance testing to test micro-services.
- Prepared Testing strategies to test 25+ micro-services in various environments
- Developed Automated tested scripts for testing REST API.
- Executed Performance Testing for various micro-services, validated all services aligning with SLA on peak load.
- Assisted Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects.
- Responsible for developing and modifying automated test scripts using Load Runner.
- Created correlation as well as parameterization using Load Runner VuGen
- Working on new enhancements and creating test cases and adding functionality to existed scripts.
- Writing and executing load, volume, and performance test for JAVA based platform using JMeter and uploaded scripts in Blaze Meter and sharing the report to appropriate team.
- Perform the monitoring performance of the application and database servers during the test run.
- Analyzed throughput graphs, hits/second graphs, transactions per second graphs and rendezvous graphs using LoadRunner Analysis tool.
- Executed Functional and Regression testing using HP UFT QTP
- Testing in different Environments like Dev, Intg, Syst, and Prod.
Environment: Docker (UCP), Rabbit MQ, ALM 12.5v, SOAP UI, PostMan, QC, Mongo DB, Jenkins, Splunk, Loadrunner 12.5v, UFT 12.5v.
Sr. QA Analyst
- Prepared testing strategy and test plan for call flow, call verification and search
- Prepared test scenarios and test cases
- Generated test data for functional testing in Pega workflow application
- Executed testcases for functionalities such as In-Bound call,Outbound call, Search, Hearing and Intent Tasks
- Executed Test Cases using ALM, updated the status in Quality Center and logged defects in ALM
- Wrote SQL queries to perform backend validations using SQL Developer.
- Used ReadyAPI in designing automated scenarios of Rest webservices.
- Executed smoke test, batch test and regression testing
- Analyzed and preparedTest Reports
Environment: Pega 7.2, Oracle,SQL Developer, Jama, Rally,SharePoint,QC 11, EPM-HC
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. QA Analyst
- Designed and developed test strategy, test plan and test cases forFunctional Testing.
- Worked with Business Analysts to define and design test scenarios and test data
- Executed manual test cases for validating Telematics Service
- Tested Telematics Service mobile application in Android and iOS platforms.
- Interacted with Business teams and Developers to understand business requirements and bug fixes.
- Interacted with client - for Issue clarifications and project status updates.
- Used SOUPUI for executing web services like remote door lock, unlock remote horn and lights, Emergency call, Information call, Automatic collision notification services.
- Used ALM for regression testing and defect management.
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize and published test results
- Performed GUI interface testing at client side using QTP.
- Created, updated and maintained the object repository.
- Enhanced QTP automation scripts with synchronization points, data table, parameterization and functions.
- Hands-on coding experience in scripting language- VB Scripting.
- Helped functional testers to execute Test Cases using QTP/UFT as part of Regression Testing.
- Implemented ofData driven and Keyword driven frameworks for Notification Service
- Extensive knowledge of UAT testing methodologies.
- Assigned pass or fail status and managed UAT testing results.
Environment: SOAPUI, REST, QTP/UFT, JSON, XML, Seibel, TOS, Oracle 11g, Performance Center (ALM),Charles Proxy, Postman, Android 4.4, iOS 5.1.1