14+ years of experience in software quality engineering, automation frameworks, and manual testing providing functional and integration QA testing on Web, iOS, Android, and OS XQA Lead with proven success developing and leading the test strategy and execution for internal and customer - facing applications and systems . Earned recognition for software expertise and implementing modern software engineering and testing principles to deliver robust applications for a global user base. Develop and execute test plans, functional test cases, test automation frameworks, and tools to improve quality and performance. Expertise leading testing teams and driving project execution from inception to completion to meet quantifiable business objectives.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Software Quality Engineering
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Testing Methodologies / Strategy
- Automation Architecture
- Seamless Code Releases
- QA Processes & Procedures
- Manual QA Testing
- Workflow & Process Improvements
- Agile & Waterfall Methodology
- Continuous Integration
- Functional Testing Tools
- Establish test plans, test cases, and QA plans for Multi-Cloud Marketing Platform which is a single control for clients to plan, buy, manage, and optimize IT solutions and is integrated with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platforms and other cloud providers.
- Drive project execution throughout the testing cycle using Agile Methodology and coordinate with global teams for test execution.
- Analyze client requirements, prepare Traceability Matrix, execute tests, mitigate issues, and document processes.
- Implement private cloud for test execution running setup of private cloud adapter integration with the MCMP build.
- Identify and recreate defects in Jira and partner with developers and release management to resolve defects.
- Develop test automation scripts to optimize regression cycles and reduce manual testing.
- Analyze unit testing coverage, uncover gaps, and optimize processes to complete project within requirements.
- Setup and integrated vRA/ICP to the application to integrate with private cloud.
Quality Assurance Lead
- Developed automated tests and executed manual testing on various Android and iOS phones and tablets.
- Oversaw end to end testing and compatibility testing using Agile methodology.
- Analyzed system requirements and assigned testing execution plans during sprint meetings.
- Set up the testing environment, validated and documented results, partnered with developers to replicate issues, and identified defects across each phase and release.
- Developed test scenarios and executed diverse MDM tests for IBM Mobile Protect, Mobile Iron MDM management tools on IBM Verse mobile app.
- Developed new MDM policies and app configurations for Maas360 and Mobile Iron.
- Performed MDM regression tests for three platforms MaaS360, Mobile Iron, and Android.
- Configured Android OS betas and ran tests on new features and changes prior to release.
- Setup emulators with AVD Manager and SDK Manager to verify app behavior.
- Tested diverse MDM features including Remote Device Management, Geo-Fencing, Data Encryption, Copy restrictions, Screenshot restrictions, configuration setup, VPN verification, and passcode enforcement.
- Installed and setup emulators with Android Studio AVD Manager and SDK Manager; executed ADB commands.
Functional Validation Lead
- Analyzed system requirements and functionality defined in user stories during sprints.
- Owned the test execution lifecycle; identified test scope, developed/executed test plans, mapped results, performed regression testing, debugged issues, and post-launch support.
- Developed automated testing scripts and processes using Selenium IDE and Web driver, performed end-to-end functional testing, and tested automated voice calls.
- Streamlined testing processes building a robust set of regression test cases to ensure high quality product release. Communicated issues, and partnered cross-functionally to resolve issues.
Technical Test Lead
- Designed, executed, and led testing processes, defect generation, functional testing, regression testing, compatibility testing, localization testing, and validation for two projects that included website testing and a global pricing tool for a large client.
- Executed functionality, UI, and usability testing. Identified and resolved 404 errors.
- Performed testing across 34+ environments including iPhones, iPads, iPods, Mac OS X, and Windows OS.
- Led the design and implementation of automated testing on the Confidential website using Selenium web driver.
- Partnered with application owners to identify gaps in testing and quality and optimize workflow processes.
- Achieved seamless integration driving the test cycle execution using Waterfall methodology.
- Developed RACI framework to define roles and served as Anchor for Knowledge Management initiative.
- Test Analyst for eight global releases of Microsoft’s Global Pay Source (GPS) web-based application.
- Performed requirement analysis, designed test scope, procedures, and scenarios, and tested case creation, execution, and defects.
- Developed test plans and strategy and contributed to positive/negative, manual, functional, and regression testing.
- Test Engineer for Microsoft’s Intellectual Property and Asset Management (IPAM) application.
- Installed six IPAM Modules and Anaqua (third party software) on test and UAT servers.
- Executed fixes and service packs during release.
- Created and executed test cases, defect generation, and verification. Tested SSRS reports.
- Developed test plans and strategy using Confidential Project Plan for test tasks and test cases for enhancements/ regression.
- Handled knowledge transfer to the China Team regarding app functionality/installation processes.