- I've been working as an automation test engineer for the past 3 years. Mostly responsible for automating the GUI tests for Web based applications, using Cucumber, Java, and Selenium. I also have experience in testing API manually using Postman, and automation using Rest Assured and Intuit Karate. Knowledgeable in SQL and relational data base structure and testing.
- Agile Delivery
- Technical communication skills
- Automation tools
- Oracle database
- Quality assurance
- Test script development
- Product Validation
- Software Testing
QA Automation Tester
- Developing automated GUI tests using Java, Selenium, Web Driver, JUnit and Cucumber framework.
- Developing, running and maintaining Smoke and Regression suits executed by Jenkins on AWS.
- Monitoring test runs, reviewing test failures, resolving technical issues, refactoring code, keeping current with evolving testing techniques and strategies and maintaining accuracy by 90%.
- Participating in all SCRUM ceremonies (sprint planning, daily stand up, grooming, demo and retro meetings).
- Providing quality assurance via entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Writing test scenarios, test cases, and performing manual tests based on user stories and acceptance criteria.
Quality Assurance Tester
- Created automated test scripts, using Selenium, Java and TestNG.
- Contributed to creation of test framework from scratch, that was capable to test GUI, API and data base.
- Used JIRA to store test scenarios and test cases, also to report and track bugs detected by automated and manual tests.
- Manually testing Oracle database using SQL Developer.
- Testing API using Postman for manual testing and REST Assured for automation.
- Agile environment, implementing SCRUM framework.
- Wrote and optimized test cases to maximize success of manual software testing with consistent, thorough approaches.
- Debugged code and located root causes of problems by reviewing configuration files and logs.
- Collaborated with developers and project managers to assess program capabilities, features and testing demands.
- Demonstrated new product features and functionality to clients, managers and team members.