To pursue a career in Business Intelligence and Analytics. To gain expertise as Software Development Engineer in Test SDET or Test Analyst.
- An Engineering graduate with over 3 years’ worth experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst on web based and standalone applications.
- Good knowledge of Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC).
- Good understanding of different testing methodologies like Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
- Strong experience in System, Functional, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in providing inputs for creation of Test Plan.
- Adept at using test tools such as HP ALM and Unified Functional Test.
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming\ Java language.
- Proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Adept at data modelling and data conditioning. (MS SQL DBMS/TOAD).
- Familiar with COGNOS reporting tool.
- Worked on Platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Ubuntu and Macintosh OSX.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent at Teamwork, very reliable and possess good Work Ethics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high - pressure environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively with a diverse technical team.
- Committed and hard working with a quest to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Mac OSX, and Ubuntu
Test Tools: HP Quality Centre 10.0, HP ALM - QC 11; HP Quick Test Professional.
Defect Tracking Tools: Dev-Track, JIRA
Other Tools: IBM COGNOS, MS SharePoint, Corel (Graphic Design)
Microsoft Tools: MS Office Suite(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat
Languages: C, Java J2EE, SQL, Microsoft Visual Basic, VBScript.
Databases: Microsoft Access, Oracle 11g, SQL server, TOAD Data Modeler.
Browsers: Internet Explorer 7.0 & above, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Dolphin for Android and Dragon for Ubuntu
Web Team - Quality Assurance Analyst
- Quality Assurance Analyst responsible for certifying the EZ Card Integration - Debit Cards enhancement for a successful release to RBFCU customers.
- Conducted rigorous Smoke, Sanity and Regression testing on Net Branch Online Web and Mobile Applications.
- Performed System integration testing on CORE DNA - Fiserv range of banking and finance applications with NBO Mobile and Web.
- Contributed to Monthly Strategy and Project scope meetings.
- Co-ordinate with the Development and Solutions Architect teams to conduct Demo sessions for the EZ Card Integration Enhancement project across Business Process Heads and IT Board Members.
- Created and followed through the Test Plan. Submitted Change Requests for EZ Card and Multi Factor Authentication - One Time Pass code project.
- Performed System Integration Testing on MFA - OTP project on iOS Phones.
- Utilized My SQL and Oracle DB SQL Studio to create SQL Queries for Test Data retrieval.
- Participated and contributed to Weekly and Daily Scrum and Integrated Solutions meetings.
- Raised and reported Defects/Issues on Atlassian Confluence JIRA.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Analyst for Mobile Upgrade 2016 on Android and iOS devices.
- Trained new employees on testing all the utilized banking applications.
- Perform exploratory testing on the MyBranch application for credit/debit card customization.
- Design, write and execute test cases for testing the MyBranch Admin tool, Mobile Banking application and Online Banking Application.
- Performed integration and regression tests on Microsoft Dynamics CRM application (Omnia/ Unified Service Desk.)
- Contribute to testing efforts on the mobile banking app on various Touch Screen /Hand held devices.
- Tested software deployments across multiple, browsers like Safari, Chrome and the IE8 to IE11.
- Performed testing of the software on multiple platforms and Operating systems like Windows 7, Vista and others.
- Gathered and verified test data using Host Screens and conditioned data utilizing FDR systems and My Branch tool for credit and debit card testing.
- Assisted in creating Test Scenarios for the Online and Mobile banking applications.
Confidential, San Antonio TX
QA Analyst - UAT Tester
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement Test Cases for software programming applications/operating systems
- Support and/or install software applications/operating systems
- Assist to Oversee and coordinate the testing phase for assigned project, including: code reviews, test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; performs a variety of complicated tasks
- Assist to Coordinate and guide the project through the software development life cycles, including: requirements analysis, design, programming, database design, quality assurance, and infrastructure/networks
- Apply technical expertise in distributed architecture, networking, security, multithreaded applications, application portal development, source code control, configuration management, build/deploy methodologies, object oriented methodologies and design patterns in daily activities.
Confidential, Shavano Park, TX
- Provide QA estimations, budget planning and resource planning Analyze system requirements and technical specifications.
- Assist the Team Lead and the QA team in test planning and test case creation.
- Provided walkthroughs/presentations of test plan, test case and test results to related teams.
- Proficient in Defect management utilizing MS Excel interluded with MS TDM while tracking work closely with development teams and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs’).
- Worked with business users during UAT/SIT phase and provided IT QA support to UAT team.
- In-depth understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Provided technical support to team members for technical questions Requirements using Lync (IM Communication Tool).
- Test case creation and execution using MS Excel and Text Pad/Notepad++.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
UAT Tester/ QA Analyst
- Performed regular regression testing and provided systems support for the ACACS, UCD and SCD.
- Raised defects and performed SIT.
- Ensured system functionality was retained through various releases and batch changes form legacy systems (SCD) to the UCD and ACACS.
- Assisted in creating weekly reports for documentation and analysis.
- Worked with Senior Analysts in cohesion with developers to resolve defects and to in corporate required changes in the various systems.
- Utilized Quality Center to document Test Cases, scripts and instances during the testing process.
- Worked with the Test Data Management (TDM) department and its share point site to follow up test data requests from the Testing team.
- Generated T-BED reports with IBM COGNOS.
- Uploaded defect changes and updates onto the Defect Management Share Point site.
- Worked in cohesion with the Delivery Strategy and Deployment team to provide input for reports and reviews for the ACACS and Cards projects after and during every release.
- Conditioned accounts and data changes using Micro Focus Rumba and legacy commands to provide Test data and to create required conditions for testing.
- Performed data filtering and extraction for testing using account information stored in MS Excel Sheets.
- Worked efficiently while navigating through various systems and GUI’s during Regression and SIT.
- Participated in Defect meetings and weekly/ monthly project review meetings.
- Performed all testing activities utilizing the best practices and methods to provide utmost Quality Assurance of the system and software.