- Over 8 years experience as QA Automation Engineer, extensively worked on Manual and Automation, Testing of Webservices, API. Experience on various domains such as Integrated Eligibility systems, Healthcare, Retail.
- Firm knowledge and implementation skills in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Expertise in understanding Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Design documentations and building Test Scenarios based on the requirements.
- Experience working in both waterfall and agile projects, worked closely with clients on gathering requirements in the Joint Application Design (JAD) meetings.
- Hands on experience in building automation frameworks using Java, Selenium Webdriver, Junit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins tools.
- Tested AngularJS application using Protractor.
- Used Page Object Model (POM) extensively by installing all the required dependencies from Maven repository.
- Managing Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF ), applying patches, upgrading PCF 1.6 to next versions.
- Good understanding of Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Worked with frameworks like TestNG, Junit.
- Knowledge on testing Webservices, SOAP using tools like SOAP UI and Selenium.
- Expertise in using tools like UI Automator Viewer, Fire Path and Firebug for identifying the elements and to write absolute and relative XPATHS.
- Strong skill in Backend Testing using SQL queries on Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience in using different browsers like IE, Firefox, and Chrome for testing the application.
- Experience in Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing and Unit Testing, User acceptance Testing, Browser compatibility testing performance testing and security testing.
- Working Experience on Selenium IDE on recording scripts and building suites.
- Expert on using various defect reporting tools and tracking tools like HP ALM, Rational Team Concert (RTC), Rational Quality Manager (RQM), Bugzilla, Jira.
- Excellent troubleshooting, project management and problem - solving skills.
- Experienced in building REST APIs on SQL, Oracle (Relational) and NoSQL databases like MySQL, MongoDB and EMR.
- Worked with different bug tracking tools like JIRA, HP Quality center, Clear Quest.
- Will be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Highly motivated, detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Technologies: JAVA, SQL
Databases: Cassandra, MSSQL, Oracle SQL, Interact SQL, Mongo DB
Tools: SSIS, SSRS, Crystal reports, Report builder, Selenium, Protractor, WebDriver, Appium, JUnit, WinSCP, Jenkins, Perfecto, JIRA, HP Quality Center, chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, Terraform, Hudson, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PVC), Jmeter/Soasta
Build tools: Eclipse, Maven
Frameworks: TestNG, Data Driven, TDD/BDD
- Understand the business requirement documents and functional needs to develop the automation scripts.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and provide necessary inputs to the team and to the PO for successful execution of the sprints.
- Create automation scripts in Selenium web driver using JAVA.
- Performed data driven automation by reading and writing data from Excel sheet/notepad and using them in the test cases.
- Create automation scripts in desktop applications, Mobile applications, automate PuTTY, SOUP UI.
- Experience in using Perfecto, for mobile automation.
- Develop, maintain, Review and update the automation scripts as needed.
- Run the regression scripts based on the frequency of request.
- Log defects for every failure occurred in the regression.
- Enhance the test cases and make sure the performance is high.
- Integrate the regression results in HPALM, to provide easy access to the team.
- Integrate the test cases into HP ALM and run the test suite from ALM.
- Coordinate with off-shore team and work accordingly to reach the deliverables of the client.
- Keep the documentation up to date to provide to the client on weekly basis
- Involved in using data bases while automating for validating the UI.
Environment: : Rational Quality Manager (RQM), Rational Team Concert (RTC), HP-ALM, JAVA, Interact SQL, MS SQL, Selenium WebDriver, PuTTY, Perfecto.
Sr. Quality Analyst
- Involved in business analyses meetings and Joint Application Meeting (JAD) with client.
- Developing Test cases to perform Functional, Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing of the application based on Business Requirements.
- Experience in widely using HP ALM for writing test cases, linking the test cases to the requirements, creating defects.
- Executed test cases and test scripts manually and using automation tool Selenium Webdriver.
- Created Selenium IDE scripts for various flows in the application using advanced scripting options (ex: Random test data from CSV files).
- Recorded scripts for smoke test, enhancing the scripts with CSV files to load test data.
- Experience in writing scripts in TestNG framework using selenium Webdriver with Java and Maven.
- Tested Angular 2 Application with Jasmine testing framework and Protractor. Used TypeScript for automation.
- Automated Core74 scripts using selenium Webdriver and executed these scripts using Jenkins.
- Utilized Maven dependencies for test execution and created test cases to run regression testing.
- Documented and executed test cases in HP Quality Center 10.0
- Created script for linking the requirements into RTC, reduced the work load from 1 day to 2 hours activity.
- Perform smoke test daily after the deployments.
- Participated in review meetings and daily status meetings during the testing process.
- Performed Mobile Testing of Android based Apps using Appium. Connected Real Devices.
- Tracking software defects and routing them to the right person/team found in the applications while testing and escalating in the triage meetings depending on the severity.
- Responsible for creating or setting up any test data that is required for every release by coordinating with more than 20 different backend interface systems.
- Worked on change request, as per the business change tested the scenarios and logged the defects as required.
- Developed BDD and TDD script with Cucumber and written step definition for Gherkin based features.
- Hands-on experience with AWS resources including VPC, EC2, S3, Auto scaling, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Front, KMS, SES, SNS, SQS, Route 53, IAM, Lambda etc.
- Worked in DevOps, installing, configuring and integrating Automation scripts on Continuous Integration tools (CI/CD) like Jenkins for nightly test suite execution and working on knowledge on testing and configuring Amazon Web services(AWS)
- Created use case scenarios and documented work flow and business process.
- Performed batch jobs using Putty and Win SCP tools to setup the test data and validate backend triggers.
- Configuring NGINX reverse proxy on AWS EC2 to prepare ExtentX tests report.
- Worked on Data Driven/Page Object Model Framework and extracted data from external Excel files using Apache POI and loaded into the variables in the scripted code.
- Performed extensive back-end testing and database validations using SQL Server.
- Tested daily, monthly and quarterly reports using Oracle BI Publisher tool.
- Worked on different environments (UAT, System Integration) for retesting the defects in a timely manner after code fix.
- Performed web service validation (BENDEX, SDX).
- Interface verification using XML batch file generation in PuTTY and Win-SCP tools
- Actively participated in UAT Defect retesting verifying and validating complicated business rules.
- Analyzed and reviewed business requirement documents and functional design documents.
- Involved in web services testing using SOAP UI tool.
Environment: HP-ALM, Rational Quality Manager (RQM), Appium, Java, Selenium, TestNG, XPath, Eclipse, Data Driven and Page Object Model Framework, Cucumber, SoapUI, Appium, Protractor, MYSQL, Oracle, Maven, Jenkins, Agile/Scrum, Gherkin . Rational Team Concert (RTC), Selenium IDE, JAVA, Oracle SQL, Selenium WebDriver, Putty, Win SCP, Jenkins.
- Attended status meeting and provided day to day updates based on the project.
- Created Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Detailed Test Cases based on the Use case documents, Business requirements and Functional Specification.
- Extensively used Microsoft SQL to perform Back-end database testing.
- Worked for planning, implementation and documenting User Acceptance Test cases and Test Scenario.
- Built selenium automation scripts, for performing regression on monthly basis.
- Used selenium IDE for creating multiple cases for validating multiple scenarios.
- Performed ADA (508) compliance testing using JAWS tool.
- Participated in maintaining the selenium web driver and see that the scripts are up to date for the regression.
- Executed smoke test scripts daily after the deployment.
- Actively participated in Change request JAD secessions and helped in documenting the approved change.
Environment: s: Windows, Selenium Web driver, Selenium IDE, Bugzilla, MS SQL.