- 8+ years of Professional Experience in Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing in different environments and platforms including Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Strong skills in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts with thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Experience in Data Warehouse applications testing using Informatica, Ab Initio, Data Stage and SSIS on multiple platforms.
- Experience using Accessing Forms, tables, link, Keyboard Mouse Events, Uploading File using Selenium WebDriver.
- Strong familiarity with iPhone and android operating systems and applications.
- Expertise in Manual and Automated mobile application testing for J2ME & BREW wireless, Symbian, and Blackberry, Android/iOS (Mobile) applications, client server applications and Cloud applications.
- Experience in conducting Smoke Testing, Integration, Regression, Functional, System, Backend Testing, GUI Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Very good experience of Testing Methodologies and worked with Agile and SCRUM, Waterfall models in projects and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in writing SQL queries for Data Integration and Data Validation on different Databases like Oracle, SQL, DB2, Postgres and Primavera.
- Involved in organizing different meetings, namely Test Plan Review Meeting, Test Data Requirement Meeting and Test Case Review Meeting.
- Experience in testing of event log system based on Amazon Kinesis and AWS cloud.
- Many large organizations are coming up to speed with what RPA truly is; we find often that clients recognize that Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is there to help automate business.
- Demonstrated the ability to manage and deliver complex project on tight time frames, highly organized, detailed oriented, able to plan, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent work ethics, self - motivated & quick learner, willing to learn new technologies and third-party products.
Operating Systems: Windows (XP/7/8/10), Windows Server (2008/2016), Linux (Red hat 6, 7).
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, Mercury QTP, HP Quality Centre, JUnit, Cucumber, Firebug, FirePath, TestNG, JXL, SOAPUI, Coded UI, Manual Testing, Appium (Mobile Testing), CA virtualization, Groovy, JSON, JMETER, Load runner, IDE 2.50. Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
Test Methodologies: Functional, Regression, Integration, Positive/Negative, Smoke testing.
Version Control Tools: GIT, Sub Version.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson. WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache, AWS, Tomcat, MS IIS, JBoss, Samba.
MS: Access, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle 10g/12c, OLTP, TSQL, TOAD.
Selenium Automation Tester
- Wrote test automation scripts in Selenium Web Driver using Java, JUnit and TestNG.
- Implemented Page Objects Model (pom), Apache POI in WebDriver Scripts, Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid Frameworks using Selenium WebDriver, Junit and Java.
- Coordinated with developers and record defects in JIRA/TFS/Azure DevOps to track until they are resolved.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to analyze changes and identify the areas of application for Regression Testing. Executed Test Cases, logged defects, developed Test Defect Reports and Escalated issues.
- Setup and Configured the testing environment with Eclipse, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Java client driver.
- Assists in the development of models for reinsurance ceded
- Developed Data Driven Tests using TOSCA and automated functional testing.
- Supports L&P’s in-force management activities by creating ad-hoc models to provide financial analysis of strategies and alternatives
- Developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to track sales and perform sales analysis using Flask, SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium and Java.
- Experience in developing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Execution, Test Results Analysis, Test Scripts, Traceability Matrix and establishing Test Environments.
- Executed T-SQL queries in order to view successful transactions of data and for validating data in SQL Server Database.
- Automating application using TOSCA.
- Developed automated tests for continuous regression testing and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG and Maven.
- Designed an automation framework for UI and batch testing in QTP/UFT.
- Good Experience in Agile methodology with SCRUM Process for the product development.
- Performed ETL and Database testing, wrote complex SQL queries, for Data Profiling, Data validation.
- Good Experience in Agile methodology with SCRUM Process for the product development.
- Extensive Knowledge about web service testing like Rest API using SOUPUI.
- Testing Real Time Reporting Dashboards that uses Amazon Kinesis to process and analyze streaming data
- Expertise in Automation Tool Selenium 3.0, protractor, QPT and iMeter for performance testing tool mobile Automation testing tool Appium.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Git, SourceTree.
- Worked with Developers, Business analysts and Project managers to determine requirements (H/W specs, Test Cases, Test Data).
- I dentifying the tasks with automation potential together with production teams and customers and implement Automation with RPA and other applicable technologies.
- Involved in creating the best practices for our new RPA operations.
- Maintained Metrics and participated in the Weekly Status Updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JIRA, Cucumber, Load Runner, Appium (Android), Selenium IDE, Eclipse, Java, SQL Server, JMeter, Protractor, Jenkins, Amazon Kinesis, Maven Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Scrum.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in functional testing, developed a complete module matrix for system integration testing
- Designed, developed and implemented a complete regression testing for the entire system
- Participated in requirements gathering and code reviews
- Developed and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Worked with the team and resolved the requirement gaps.
- Assisted Manager by providing automation strategies, Selenium Automation and Defect reports.
- Prepared Test cases and Test plans for new functional modules.
- Responsible for setting up of Eclipse, TestNG for development and execution.
- Augmented knowledge of AWS Kinesis and AWS Cloud Formation and mentored and guided team to deliver excellence.
- Used Smoke Testing WebDriver and Selenium f ramework (Page factory) to automate functional testing of GUI.
- Wrote SQL query to perform data validation and verification.
- Attended walk throughs and review meetings to design the application with Business analysts, development teams and Operations.
- Analyzes and evaluates major system project requirements of considerable complexity requiring, understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system.
- Reviewed user requirements and provides direction in the identification of problem and potential resolution.
- Provided recommendations and roadmap for remediation from findings to help transition team from waterfall to Agile.
- Developed, implemented and maintained reusable custom method/functions using Selenium Web Drivers.
- Participated sprint end demo meetings and worked closely with Agile-Scrum team members.
- Used driver script to navigate the test data variables by using Selenium WebDriver
- Performed cross-browser testing using Selenium WebDriver
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
- Generated TestNG test result HTML report after execution using Selenium WebDriver.
Environment: Java/J2EE, SQL Server, Web Services, UNIX, AWS Kinesis, Windows7, Selenium (Web Driver2.0), IDE, TestNG, Eclipse, MS Word, Excel, HTML, XML.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Creating detailed test plans, test cases and executing it.
- Set up test lab and worked as an administrator in the QA department.
- Developing test plans and test cases using web tracker.
- Performed thorough analysis and reviewed requirements and designs in SDL Tridion content management environment (CMS).
- Conducted proof of concept (POC) for the Reuters reference data repository product (RRDS). The product being evaluated would centralize the receipt, administration, creation and distribution of client reference and market data received from multiple vendors (i.e. S&P, Interactive Data, and Bloomberg).
- Testing order management system using strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Validated fix protocol messages.
- Prepared Test Data/Content and published Content Components, Templates and pages using SDL Tridion Test Environment in order to perform manual testing.
- Validated data for existing clients using Oracle SQL.
- Manually testing functionality of trading, mutual fund, option and bond web-based application. Testing text, navigation bar, links, and design.
- Testing cross browser functionality of browser as well such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Fire fox in different operating system
- Performing Black Box, Regression, Functional, smoke and System Testing.
- Driving the implementation of automated regression tests.
- Performing and monitoring of live applications & assisting in first line application support.
- Manage testing efforts for multiple locations. Work closely with business analyst and developers Flows Agile Methods.
- Doing Regression testing using automated tool Selenium.
Environment: Java script, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Grid, SDL CMS, QC/ALM, JIRA, Bugzilla, TestNG, Junit, ALM, Rally, XML, Fire fox, Safari, Mac Pc, C++, MS Excel, MS Office, Oracle, Unix, and Java.
- Project is developed using waterfall methodology.
- Involved in preparing the Test Plan and Test Cases based on the business and functional specifications.
- Involved in writing the SQL Queries.
- Participated in Integration, System, Smoke Testing.
- Involved in Release support - Release to QA, involved in environment setup, testing the release process.
- Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the Test Director along with Master test plan.
- After successful release of projects, developed automation scripts using selenium and integrated the script with master script.
- Performed Functional, Performance, GUI and UAT Testing.
- Prepared the gap analysis document by analyzing both the requirement specification document and design specification document.
- Created Test Plan, Test Strategy, and Test Cases for complete requirement coverage.
- Performed manual testing to check the functionality of the application.
- Tracked and logged defects and coordinated meetings with developers and business analysts to prioritize the bugs and bugs fixing.
- Mapped requirements to Test Cases and Test Cases to Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Worked closely with development staff to resolve the defects and Testability issues throughout Software Test Life Cycle.
Environment: Linux, Quality Center, QuickTest Professional, VBScript, SQL, Oracle, HTML, XML, Web Sphere, TOAD, MS Office and Windows.