- Extensive experience supporting performance - testing activities for business applications and infrastructure, identifying and optimizing queries to improve performance, creating and enhancing Virtual user scripts, and analyzing results and providing performance improvement recommendations. Industry experience in finance, healthcare, utilities, transportation
Confidential - St. Petersburg FL
Performance Test Engineer
- Created a process to partner with business analysts and developers, in order to create nonfunctional requirements and translate them into KPIs for real test scenarios. This process improvement ensured that the test results reflected the real volumetrics in the production environment.
- Moved the Performance Testing CoE from the Microsoft tool to Confidential in order to increase testing efficiency and to increase the quantity of test executed monthly by 50 percent.
- Leveraged Splunk and Dynatrace to identify performance bottlenecks and trend application performance, and succeeded in reducing the number of performance related production issues by 20 percent.
- Provided mentoring for less experienced team members and resolved testing related issues.
- Developed quality processes and standards for the team,
- Consistently scored high in reviews as an individual contributor.
- Collaborated with a team of developers, project managers, and analysts to develop a system performance baseline, and implemented a continuous testing process to track performance through technology, infrastructure, and process changes which resulted in a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provided quality assurance process consulting for a major healthcare insurance provider in an Agile development environment, and shifted the testing process left culminating in 30 percent fewer defects when the product was deployed to QA.
Confidential - Richmond, Va
- Managed an offshore testing team and ensured adequate test coverage, efficient functional testing, and defect tracking.
- Within a in a 3-month timeframe, improved the testing process in order to execute approximately fifty percent more tests completed with the same quantity of resources.