- 14 + years of diversified professional work experience in IT industry as Software Tester, Quality Assurance Specialist, IV&V Tester and 508accessibility.
- Experience in Web and Client Server Applications Testing.
- Involved in Integration testing, System testing, Functional accessibility testing,, regression testing and UAT testing.
- Experience on Testing Methodologies, Testing concepts.
- Experience in Windows and UNIX environment.
- Extensive experience of preparing Test Data, Test Cases, Test Summery Report, Requirement Traceability Matrix and Releases Notes.
- Lead and mentor team members
- Worked with different Testing life cycle methodologies like V - Model, Waterfall, and Agile.
- Experience using defect management tools like IBM Clear Quest, HP QC ALM., SBM
- Identifying, documenting and tracking the Defects, Anomalies and potential improvements identified during testing.
- Experience in preparing System Test Plans, Test Cases (STC), and System Test Results (STR).
- Conducted Daily Bug Triage meetings.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT, 2000, UNIX
Testing Tools: QC, Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director, PVC Tracker
ETL: Automate 10
Software Tools: Microsoft Office
Database: Access, SQL Server, Oracle Server and Tomcat Server
Language: SQL, TSL familiar with HTML XML and JAVA
Documentation: Rational RequisitPro
Version mapping tool: Clear Case
Version Manager: Serena PVCS
Mainframe: Familiar with CMAX, DYNCOM
- Performed 508 testing for various Confidential applications.
- Developed Test plan and Test Cases for the applications different modules.
- Responsibilities included Manual GUI testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Database testing, Regression testing and End - to - End testing.
- Performed 508 web application testing with 508 testing tools.
- Conducted and documented results of Section 508 tests of EIT for compliance with the accessibility standards under Section 508 and industry best practices.
- Experience with specific tools that facilitate Section 508 testing.
- Interpret the Government Section 508 Accessibility requirements, WCAG 2.0 requirements and develop test procedures and accessibility testing concepts.
- Coordinated and prioritize 508 Compliance testing activities and the worked with multiple development teams and software projects.
- Write test report documentation that is clear and easy to consume by both technical and non technical audience.
- Experience with 508 Compliance test scripts and reporting of test results
- Experience with 508 Compliance testing of web software applications
- Ability to independently troubleshoot software 508 Compliance issues
- Understanding of the formal software development process and quality assurance standards
- Established functional and non-functional requirements. Managed requirements, Test cases and defects with QC ALM.
Sr. QA Specialist/Software Tester
- Actively participated in collaborative meetings with clients, project teams and other key stakeholders to gain an understanding of the application requirements and conformance criteria.
- Performed 508 web application testing for JMAR application.
- Generated Test Plans work instructions and Procedures from Client Requirements and Industry standards
- Examined and evaluated testing fixtures their results and Procedures for appropriateness in the specific requirements.
- Supervised testing IV&V team and quantified their results recommending procedures and practices.
- Working with the project team collecting, identifying, defining, organizing, and/or presenting test cases, test scenarios, test procedures.
- Participating in requirements analysis and risk assessment to ensure the software requirements are mapped to business needs.
- Performing reviews and report findings on the developers' products.
- Analyzing and testing to ensure that the functions of the system under testing meet
- Established functional and non-functional requirements. Managed requirements, Test cases and defect s with QC ALM.
- Develop Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Analysis Reports and ensure project related test deliverables adhere to policy and meet requirements.
Environment: QC ALM,. Net, HP 11, Apache Tomcat 7.0.62, Oracle 11gr2database,,TOAD, Business Objects 4.1 SP5 (Apache Tomcat 7/Java 6), Automate 10, Pervasive 10, Java 8, SOAP UI, Apache CXF 2.7 / 3.x, Spring Security / LDAP, DB2
Automation Test Engineer
- As a member of Agile Sprint team Performed Functional Testing for ELIS2
- Attended daily Sprint meetings to discuss about new user stories and backlogs
- Written Manual and Automated Test scripts based on user stories and acceptance criteria with Geb automation tool and uploaded to SharePoint
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium.
- Performed SQL queries to retrieve data to test I-90 Application
- Created Test Cases Using Element locators and Selenium Webdriver methods.
- Performed functional accessibility testing with JAWS
- Execution of Selenium Test cases and Reporting defects.
- Facilitated Agile Daily standup meeting. Presented Demo for completed User stories on Agile environment
- Tested I-90 form and documented defects in SharePoint
- Created test cases and executed regression suites for every release
- Assisted leads with planning, directing and managing
Technical Environment: Tomcat server, Oracle, SQL, JAVA/J2EE, STS (Spring Tool Suite), Geb, groovy, spock, SharePoint, and Mongo DB .