Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite Lotus Notes/Outlook GRC Archer Adobe IDEA TeamMate ACL SAS
- Leverage risk intelligence insight and materials for the development of a risk base audit plan that is presented to the audit committee for approval.
- Responsible for the execution of the current year’s approved audit plan which includes planning, fieldwork, issue management and report writing.
- Coordinate SOX related activities with External Auditors in addition to preforming corporate SOX testing requirements.
- Established trusted advisor relationships with staff, Department Managers, and Executive Management.
- Evaluate internal control environments within a business function/process over a defined period of time by analyzing levels of credit, operational, and compliance risk.
- Execute annual risk review/assessment plans components while implementing /introducing CAAT within the department to ensure sufficiency of design and effective implementation of Enterprise Risk Management.
- Manage small projects/assignments in conjunction with managing risk review assignment(s) in progress.
- Communicate effectively with senior level clients and appropriate line of business personnel.
- Assist and prepares audit Other Opportunities memorandum.
- Perform fieldwork in accordance with the approved audit program.
- Communicate effectively with region and other customer personnel.
- SOX audits at various locations concentrating on the following areas: order to cash, purchase to pay, payroll, inventory, financial statement close process, and fixed assets.
- Responsible for compliance/operational audits of 127 retail stores and 34 plants.
- Present audit findings to upper management as well as executive management.
- Supervised several retail store hardware and cylinder physical counts.
- Assisted in the creation of an electronic audit program for staff auditors to use while conducting branch audits.
- Participated in the audit and review of Expense Reports throughout the corporation.
- Part of the team that established a risk analysis model based on key indicators from SAP system for use on branch audits.
- Key member of the accounts payable audit team that resulted in approximately $500,000 recoverables.