- Having 8+ years of relevant e xperience in IT industry with expertise on QA and testing of various web - based, CRM applications (Salesforce), Web services testing, DB Testing.
- 4+ years of experience in IT technology involving as a Software Tester and Administrator with SALESFORCE.COM
- Thorough Knowledge and experience in all phases of STLC, SDLC and in agile (Scrum) methodology, Waterfall Model.
- Extensive experience in conducting different kinds of tests such as System Integration (SIT), Regression, Functional, System Testing, Black Box, UAT and Sanity Testing.
- Involved in conducting reviews on test case scripts and in preparing Knowledge artifacts on finding and learning.
- Experience in Performing Database Testing by SQL Queries in MicroSoft SQL Server.
- Experience in testing Salesforce lightning, Communities, Sales, marketing cloud and Service cloud.
- Skilled in generating custom reports and dashboards.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data Import Wizard, Data Loader, Sales workbench and SoQL.
- Create, design, develop, enhance, maintain, and implement efficient and effective test plans, test strategy, test approach, test cases, and test script documents for enterprise wide end-to-end testing of the project.
- Handling the project from Kick-start to till the final delivery to the client.
- Good work experience in Test Management tools like Azure Devops, HP ALM, JIRA, POLYTEST,HP QC .
- Coordinating with the developers and prioritizing the epics to be committed in the current sprint.
- Worked on applications related to Different Domains - Telecom, Healthcare, Automobile, Ecommerce
- Experience in designing and executing Automation Test scripts for web applications using Java, Selenium WebDriver and testNG framework and Used Eclipse IDE to develop & debug the code.
- Experience in Test data driven(TDD) framework using TestNG.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration (CI) server.
- Experience with Integration tools (Mule Soft) and integration testing with other applications.
- Experience in testing Web services /XML / SOAP and RESTful services using POSTMAN and SOAP UI tools
- Developed and Implemented automation for backend testing using Rest Assured, TestNG and Java for API automation.
- Leading the Pokering, Planning sessions, Retrospective meetings & stand up calls.
- Expert in determining all the possible positive & negative E2E and functional test cases which cover all the areas of the business requirement Flexible enough to adapt new environments.
- Effectively communicated with Business Analyst and product owners to understand the requirement and design and produce deliverables in stipulated time frame.
- Expertise in Task allocations, test deliverables and Defect Management, status reporting.
- Trained and Lead fresher’s team in writing Test cases, execution and reviewing the test cases and test case reports.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Salesforce Technologies: Triggers, Data loader, Import Wizard, SOQL, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Data validation, Sales cloud, Role Hierarchy, Approval process, Security, Sharing rules, case management
Testing tools, Frameworks & Languages: POSTMAN,SOAP UI, SQL, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, JAVA, TestNG,Selenium
Force.com tools: Apex Data loader, Data Import Wizard,Salesforce Workbench
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux (Red hat, fedora, Ubuntu)
Salesforce CRM Modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Marketing.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server
Test Management Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Quality Centre,HP ALM, PolyTest, Azure Devops
Confidential, Irving, Tx
Salesforce QA Consultant
- As Salesforce QA/Admin I am Responsible for managing, coordinating and implementing testing for all users at our Enterprise Client (including Sales, Membership, Member Support, Business Units, Contracts, Pricing, etc.)
- Collaborated with Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Developers on tasks related to the planning, testing, and coordination of release activities.
- Implemented Azure DevOps to practice Agile methodology by creating User stories and Tasks on Kanban boards
- Validated a large Salesforce.com migration project to move 500 + Users from Sales force Classic to Lightning.
- Worked on Validating profiles, permission sets, objects, fields, formula fields, workflows, buttons, metadata, page layouts, queues, home pages, custom apps after conversion from Classic to Lightning
- Involved in Validated different scenarios like Contact creation, Security information (Okta) validation, Case Creation, Case Assignment, Case Management and Case Closure, workflows, email to case queues in Lightning platform.
- Involved in integration testing between Salesforce lightning and community’s platform and validated the objects like Community groups for Resources, Community access request, Community meetings, Community Notices.
- Worked on the knowledge article management . Involved in Validating SFDC Knowledge in Cases.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Core Java .
- Work closely with software developers and business analysts to resolve issues.
- Used TestNG framework with selenium for automating web applications
- Develop and execute test scenarios for various types of tests such as data migration, Functional, Regression, production validation, system integration.
- Tracked and logged defects in Salesforce and coordinated meetings with developers and business analysts to prioritize the bugs, bug fixes.
- Attending sprint planning, daily scrum calls and retrospective after sprint completion.
Environment: Service Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, Sales cloud, Communities, Selenium, JAVA, TestNG, Azure Devops
Confidential, Estero, FL
- Analyze current legacy systems and work with Business, Technical teams to document user stories/requirements for new cloud-based CRM solution, Salesforce.
- Contribute to the compatibility and feasibility study to migrate to new CRM platform in Salesforce as per business requirements.
- Understand the data models within the modules such as data types, transformation rules for the data fields between the systems.
- Prepare Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases and work with various technical and business teams to review and get sign offs.
- Coordinate with various vendors such as Salesforce, IBM and Confidential in order to derive efficient test cases for end-to-end system integration testing.
- Develop and execute test scenarios for various types of tests such as data quality, data staging, data migration data integration and end-to-end system integration.
- Co-ordinate and test various integrations (E-Commerce, DASH, TASH, HLES+, Excalibur, Fleet and Res-Rent) with Salesforce CRM via Mule Soft middleware.
- Responsible for validating and signing off various integrations implemented in Mule Soft using SOAP (XML) and REST (JSON) web services.
- Act as key QA tester in validating 110Million customer data migration from various legacy platforms to Salesforce CRM using Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Sequence Query Language (SQL).
- Involved in performing API testing using POSTMAN.
- Perform Manual testing (System testing, Integration testing, System Integration testing) and assist business in performing User Acceptance Testing.
- Work as a representation in defect Triage calls as a back up to the Test Centre of Excellence lead.
- Prepare and maintain end-to-end traceability of business requirements, test cases, and defects for audit purpose.
- Communicate project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud,Informatica, Marketing Cloud, JIRA, HP ALM, Tera Data, Data loader, Workbench, Reports and Dashboards, HLES, Excalibur, CMDR, Dash, ResRent, Hertz.com, Dollar, Thrifty, Firefly.
Salesforce QA Analyst
- Created Test scripts, Test cases, executed Test cases and logged the defects in QC environment.
- Tested Customer creation, Case Creation, Case Assignment, Case Management and Case Closure validations
- Validated Assignment Rules, workflow and approval process for customized Messages & Alerts on the Home page
- Validated the third-party integrated systems with Salesforce.com.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Tested the Salesforce Mobile App, Salesforce Custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, custom Tabs, Reports and various other components as per application requirements.
- Creating and testing Salesforce CRM Workflows, Approval Processes, Validation Rules and Sharing & Security rules.
- Provided ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflows.
- Used Data Loader to insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma-separated values (CSV) files.
- Responsible to conduct Smoke Test and Regression Test in different Environments.
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries to perform Data Validation and Back-end testing of databases to check the integrity of data, executing Stored procedures
- Involved in integration testing between downstream applications using POSTMAN
- Supported and coordinated overall testing efforts.
- Used JIRA application to create and modify defects, change requests, enhancements.
- Used Quality Center for Test Plans and Test Cases.
Environment: JIRA, Data loader, REST, XML, POSTMAN, SQL, SOQL,Salesforce.com, Service Cloud
- Involved in complete STLC of the project including Requirements Gathering, test plan preparation, writing testcases, Logging and tracking defects
- Involved in preparing environmental setup for testing purpose
- Involved Writing test plan and procedures for all the different features.
- Validated various features like BLF, shared call appearance, Exchange calendar, call logs and web UI.
- Performed supplementary features testing like call hold, call conference, call park by registering with sip servers like Metaswitch, Broadsoft, Genband.
- Tested stress scenario’s using SIPp scripts.
- Debugged device logs using Wireshark, Teraterm, Ztelnet and Putty.
- Analyzed challenges faced during integration, regression and Feature test in various release cycles.
- Tracked and logged defects in JIRA and coordinated meetings with developers and business analysts to prioritize bug fixes.
- Conducting Regression Testing whenever some code module is changed.
- Worked closely with build integration team, business analysts and developers to perform testing activities as per schedules.
Environment: : AGILE, POLYTEST, JIRA, Postman,, Routers, Switches, Confidential VVX IPPhones,VOIP, SIP,SDP, Codecs, TCP/IP, Modems(DEVG2020,Broadcom,Netgear)UDP, DHCP,IPV4,RTP,SRTP,Wireshark,Ztelnet,Teraterm.