- Over 30+ year’s experience in technical consultant, leadership of operational teams in the area of computer science, telecommunications, industrial automation, execution of IT projects, technical support and customer service .
- Strong experience in Banking and Oil and Gas industry. Passionate, Knowledgeable, analytical and customer satisfaction oriented.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Advanced English and native Spanish.
- TCP/IP, Ethernet networks
- Industrial Automation: PLC / SCADA (XSPOC, Oasys) / MODBUS+
- Networking administration: Cisco routing, switching, TACACS, firewall
- PANDUIT Structured cabling systems, Single - mode and Multi-mode Fiber optic
- Satellite communication systems
- Knowledge of SDH / PDH / WiMax / OFDM / LTE data transmission systems
- Operation and technical support of Data Centers, servers, energy systems
- Administration, configuration and technical support of telephone exchanges: Nortel, Siemens, NEC, 3COM, Cisco. Knowledge of VoIP, SIP protocol.
- Operation, administration, configuration and technical support of Cisco videoconference systems
- Technical support of personal computers, printers, plotters
- Project Management (MS Project)
- General knowledge about computer assets, life cycle, disincorporation
- Productivity Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Zimbra/Thunderbird
- Operating Systems: All Windows based systems, LINUX
- Programming Language: BASIC, COBOL, C
- Knowledge of personnel management, administrative processes in SAP, Leadership / coaching, negotiation strategies and conflict management, high performance teams
- High availability
- Ability to lead work teams and/or to be an integral part of them
- Ability to learn quickly in the use of new technologies and their implementation in the different business processes rientation
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Availability to travel inside the country
AUTOMATION, COMPUTING AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- Management, coordination and control of the planning, maintenance, provision, assistance and advice processes in the use of services and technologies of industrial automation, computing and telecommunications, with special emphasis on the reliability of operational processes with the purpose of contributing to maximize the operational efficiency of the oil and gas business, in accordance with the highest international quality standards. Team of 380+ employees.
- Visualization and Conceptualization of integral solutions in the telecommunications architecture of the PDVSA network, according to the needs and opportunities detected in the different areas of the business.
- Planning, coordination and supervision of migration of network and telecommunications services, motivated by the decentralization of the computer services of the oil and gas industry towards operational areas.
- Call Center Manager to provide telephone attention for the channeling of requirements and technical support to users of the company's information platform. Management of service indicators.
- Representative for West PDVSA in the work team that presented a proposal for the implementation of the company's Satellite Teleport.
- Leader of the bank's telecommunications operations and technical support team.
- Project planning and execution of the migration of traditional telephony to VoIP, both at the headquarters and in the different banking agencies throughout the country.
- Planning, coordination and execution of LAN/WAN network integration projects for Telecommunications Management.
- Network solutions for interconnection of new offices to bank headquarters.
- Design, planning, coordination and execution of projects in the area of WAN network (SNA - Mainframe computer) and LAN networks (Novell - Windows NT).
- Leader of the bank's teleprocessing network technical support team (System Programmers - VTAM / NCP / CICS).
- Analysis, design, programming and implementation of systems for the Project Commissioners of the PDVSA Oil and Gas Industry and for the Orinoco Iron Mine company.
- Development of programs in administrative area (Accounting, Budget, Payroll, etc.), in "C" language, for microcomputer environment.
- Maintenance of communications software in IBM 4700 financial equipment (HOST SUPPORT, CPGEN) and support products to the bank's SNA network (VTAM, NCP, CICS).
- Design, planning, evaluation and coordination of courses in the area of Computing