- Detailed - oriented Quality Automation engineer with 5 + years of experience in Media, Healthcare, Auto and Banking domain.
- Experienced in QA Assurance, process, functional, manual and Automation Testing with latest tools and technologies.
- Passionate about analysis and validation of data and decoding the business requirements; translate them into clear and concise test cases.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in selenium web driver
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in selenium IDE, web driver, TestNG and cucumber
- E experienced in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with good working knowledge of QA methodologies, disciplines, tasks, resources and documenting.
- Experienced in data Driven Testing using parameterization in selenium, to test the application with different sets of data
- Ability to identify various test scenario while handling multiple tasks and prioritizing.
- Diversified experience in testing at every phase of the development process functional, integration, regression, User-interface, Acceptance, system, Ad-hoc, Ned to -End, Front end and back end testing.
- Experienced in automating the Software testing and hands-on coding using open-source tools like selenium IDE, Web-driver, java and firebug.
- Performed manual. Mobile Website and Mobile APP testing for the number of web projects QA portal and company website across multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari and chrome) and mobile device (Android, iOS)
- Automate test scripts using selenium to validate the actual and expected results.
- Functionality testing and regression testing using cucumber framework & experience using advanced SQL coding in Oracle, Teradata, MS SQL server and MYSQL using TOAD, Teradata SQL Assistant and MS SQL server management studio. Wrote SQL queries to retrieve pertinent information from DBMS.
- Hands on experience on testing API REST based web service and web browser applications testing.
- Experience in the usage of testing tools like HP quality center (QC), POSTMAN, SOAP UI, JIRA & version One (Agile tools).
- Strong ability to write SQL queries to test ETL process and PL SQL.
- Experience in testing Business Intelligence reports generated by various BI Tools like Tableau, Cognos and Business Objects.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, Teradata 12/13, Oracle 10g, 11g, DB Visualizer, Teradata
ETL/Other Tools: Informatics Power Center, SSIS, Data stage, Autosys
Testing Tools: HP ALM, Quality Center, JIRA & VersionOne (18.07.7.19 ) (Agile tools), selenium
Querying Tools: SQL Management Studio 2008/2012, Teradata SQL Assistant, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, Teradata-BTEQ, Toad for Oracle - 18.104.22.168
Business Intelligence Tools: OBIEE, SAP BO, SSRS, Tableau
API tools: SoapUI (5.4.0) updated (5.5.0), Postman for Windows version (6.7.3) updated (6.7.4), Karate API Automation (1.0.1), IBM API, Connect/Dev (Swagger)APIC
ConfidentialQA Analyst/ API Tester
- Lead day by day monitoring of the progress of project and gave inputs for possible corrections and repots the status to QA management on a daily.
- Highly skilled in creating and executing test cases, test scripts from Requirements Documents, Functional Specification/Detail Design Document and General Design Document
- Developed Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases (Functional and Non-Functional) Test Scenarios from System Requirement Specifications (SRS) according to the Business Requirements.
- Submitted defects detected in the application and tracked the progress of defect fixes.
- Worked closely with developers to resolve problems and to improve the functionality of the application. Identified and documented all issues and defects to ensure application software functionality
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Attended release planning, Daily Scrum meetings and created tasks and defects in JIRA
- Developed detailed test plans and test cases, test scripts, and as well as Entrance and exit criteria for the application being tested ensured along with standard for documentation to be followed.
- Create the strategy document that define test environment, phase of testing, entry and exit criteria to into different of testing and resources required. To conduct the efforts.
- Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, developments and execution of test plans and test cases for manual and automation testing.
- Performed security testing, system testing, positive negative testing, cross browser testing manually.
- Involved in test cases execution and raise the defects of application.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using selenium web driver to automate solution.
- Implemented wide range of UI functional testing with key word and data driven framework for selenium.
- Involved in test case execution and raise the defects.
- Created and maintained traceability matrix to ensure test coverage of all requirements.
- Performed and analyzed setups supervised the flow from old test cases of selenium to make it more efficient.
- Prepared Production Defect Tracking document and Test Data sheets for automation and test run analyses to ensure high-quality and defect-free Application software that meets the needs of the business.
- Involved into PI Planning and worked with team to define the testing requirements documents.
- Closely interacted with designer and developer to understand application functionally and navigational flow.
- Coordinated offshore and onshore teams and responsible for work prioritization.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a work/project environment. Versatile team player with excellent analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Prepared front end and blackened test scenarios, test case and test data to simulate the process in business environment.
- Involving in generating and preparing Daily status report, weekly status report, test summary report, monthly metrics, and send to management and another stake holder
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
QA Analyst/API Tester
- Preparing the test/strategy document & providing test estimation.
- Testing & validation of the software according to the customer quality standards, which includes the high standard testing techniques.
- Test management tool used is HP ALM/QC where the test cases are uploaded. Test execution status and defect status were tracked on a daily basic
- Involvement in requirement walkthrough and analysis.
- Conduct Meetings with client and multiple teams regrading testing status as well as co-ordinate with Offshore team to get their queries clarified and ensure timely of the work items with highest quality. experienced in managing a team size 2-30
- Participate in each Agile meetings
- Defects are raised in HPALM and version One, retest and closed once resolved. Follow up with developer in order to fix the defect and close the same
- Participated formal or informal discussion with BSA and Developer to understated business requirement.
- Updated Task Information in daily Standup call with Team crew and Burn down hours as per Work, also have Discussion if any blocker on testing.
- Tested REST APIs calls such as GET call, POST call, Put Call, and Cancel call, Etc.
- Skilled in SIT testing (System integration testing), sanity testing, smoke testing, Regression testing, E2E Testing, User Acceptance testing, Production validation testing.
- Tested the ETL process that loaded the data into target database after performing all the transformations according to the business requirements.
- Wrote complex SQL queries for checking the counts and for validating the data at field level.
- Prepared sample test data by inserting data into staging tables, and t est scenarios
- Participated in production release and did Production validation testing.
Environment: IBM API Connect, HP ALM 12.5, SOAPUI 5.5 Postman for Windows version (6.7.3), Karate API Automation (1.0.1),Postman, XML, JSON, HTML, ETL, Informatics Power Center 10.2, Oracle 12c, TOAD for Oracle, SQL.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
QA Analyst/mobile tester
- Published daily status reports, weekly status reports, test execution status, resource allocation, daily tasks, defect management, test data management.
- Provided quality assurance, analytical and research support for assigned development and software application installations or upgrades.
- Identified, Evaluated and executed test requirements including software enhancement and production support.
- Provided clear and concise defect reporting, including traceability.
- Performed Planning and execution, defect reporting and fix verification using Manual technique to have test plans in place and executed according to our release schedules.
- Investigated, reproduced and characterized defects and test failures.
- Perform QA Smoke, Acceptance, Regression, UI, Functional, Network performance, Installation Mobile testing.
- Test Mobile app’s Behavior under various interruptions: battery strength (Full/Mediam/Low)
- Participated in business requirement walk through, design walk through and analyzed Business requirements.
- Executed SQL queries to perform back-end database testing and verify/modify user data
- Created Test management tool used is HP ALM/QC where the test cases are uploaded. Test execution status and defect status were tracked on a daily basic.
- Authored and reviewed the documents/test cases while maintaining quality standards and contributing in quality center of excellence group.
- Conducted back to back meetings with developers and discussed about all open issues.
Environment: Oracle 10g, TOAD, SQL Navigator, UNIX, HP ALM 11.0, SQL, Shell Scripting, putty, Jira
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
ETL QA/BI/DWH Tester
- Developed and maintained Test Strategy and Test Plans across multi project fast paced environment.
- Coordinated with Multiple teams of System Testers, UAT Testers, Developers, Business Analysts, Team Leads, Release Managers and Business Executives to derive quick and quality solutions to achieve short-term and long-term project goals.
- Tested the source data for data completeness and data correctness.
- Tested SOAP web service using SOAP UI tool.
Environment: HP ALM, Quality Center, Tableau, SOAPUI, ETL, Informatica Power Center, JIRA, Web Services, Oracle 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, OBIEE
Confidential, Detroit, MI
QA Test Analyst/Backend Tester
Environment: HP ALM, Quality Center, SQL, Oracle 11g, Tableau, SOAP UI, Web Services, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Toad for Oracle, SAP BO, Teradata 14