- 12+ years of Expertise in Functional Testing of Banking/Insurance Applications.
- Good knowledge in Insurance and Banking domains like: Retail, Investment, Mortgage and Commercial Lending.
- Experience in Software Testing Life Cycle models like Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid and V - Model.
- Experienced in writing Gherkins and jsons for projects using BDD (Behavior Driven Development) framework.
- Worked on nCino implementation.
- Experienced in testing S alesforce based applications.
- Experienced in testing Salesforce workflows/functionalities like Objects and Fields, Data Modelling, Relationships, Permission Sets/Security, Profiles & Roles, Accounts & Contacts, Opportunities, Validation Errors, Cross Object Validations, Chatter, Reports, List Views & Queues.
- Well versed in designing test plan and scripts as per the client requirements approved for customization using Salesforce.
- Experienced in testing integration of the Salesforce customized app with the legacy back end and ancillary systems of a particular organization.
- Salesforce Data Sampling testing if the customized app requires data loads prior to the implementation.
- HP certified ALM and Octane user. Experience in JIRA/XRAY.
- Good experience in managing testing resources in onshore - offshore model.
- Experienced in automation tools/framework like Selenium, Karate, Balzemeter, Perfecto (for mobile testing)
- Experienced in estimation and invoicing, delegation and performance monitoring, and all Test Planning activities.
- Lead SIT (System Integration Testing), coordinated UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and CIT (Component Integration Testing).
- Good in building strong relationship with business and app teams to ensure collaborative approach to testing.
- Expert reporting skills to track test planning/execution and defects lifecycle.
- Set up a multi geographical testing team.
- Helped in bringing about various QA processes and tools to an Agile team that did not have dedicated QA resources.
- Implemented ‘Shift-Left’ testing by encouraging API deployments before UI.
- Testing microservices and microsites that are being developed to aid the Insurance advisors in maintaining various aspects of the policies.
- Testing mobile compatibility of applications using ‘Perfecto’ tool.
- Testing Power BI reports. Validating reports against the data source Snowflake.
- Knowledge in various Confidential Distribution applications like Advisor Dashboard, Apps Direct, NBC Supervision, Forms Bundling/Navigator, AWD, IPA, Acumen and Retirement Pathfinder.
- Done code movement validation in production environment during releases.
- Bank is replacing their old commercial lending loan origination application with the robust sales force application, nCino.
- Lead the module which is the basis of nCino
- Attended JADs to gather and understand the business intent of requirements.
- Coordinated with the existing sub systems to understand and test the Day0/1 data load.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements for nCino integration with the existing sub applications.
- Trained UAT and Offshore on nCino.
- Guided automation on the in-sprint candidates for automation.
- Created near real time end to end testing scenarios of loan origination.
- Guided the team in creating regression suite for future nCino testing.
- Good understanding of various functionalities in nCino like: Profile, Loan, Pricing, FRB, Credit Bureau Scoring, Product Package, Entity Involvement, Collaterals, Disbursement, Reviews, Reporting, Modifications, Adverse Actions, Spreads, Covenants, Doc Manager.
- Leading SIT (System Integration Testing) of various projects/initiatives undertaken by the Bank that impacts Empower (mortgage application).
- Analyzing and providing cost and resource estimates for a project impacted.
- Interacting with the Business Team to review the impact of requirements on Empower.
- Gained good knowledge in end to end (from Sales/Set Up to Closing/Funding) business processing of home loans.
- Experience in testing third-party interfaces for Empower like Doc Viewer, Compliance Eagle, Core Logic Flood, Credit Bureau Reporting, Mortgage Insurance, PCi Wiz Geocoder, Real EC, LoanSphere Exchange, LPS Tax, ERNST Fee Service.
- Leading the regression team which handles regression testing of Empower for any given project.
- Established a process to maintain/update/execute the End to End Business Regression scenarios.
- Tested along with UAT to give an end user perspective testing.
- Co-leading HMDA/HELOC Deployment project which is a critical initiative for the bank.
- As part of the above project, gained good knowledge in on-boarding of new loan products in Empower.
- Lead SIT - Manual and Automation (System Integration Testing) for the application built by the bank to replace a third party trading application.
- Mainly followed bank modified Agile method.
- Testing Activities:
- Lead/coordinated with offshore/onshore team to create/schedule/execute Test Scenarios/Scripts.
- Script writing using gherkin. Scripts maintained/executed using Teamcity and ALM (Application LifeCycle Management)
- Message Based Testing (Fix Messages) to ensure flow of data between upstream and downstream.
- Validated that the front office transactions are getting booked and balanced in middle office applications.
- Used UNIX to collect and analyze logs, check environment and connection status, reset/enable/disable connections
- Finalizing/providing sign off for scenarios that can be automated.
- Defect and Requirement maintenance using JIRA.
- Lead the critical Trading Compliance testing for every release.
- Worked on Orthogonal Array (Hexawise) to identify and logically reduce the number of scripts.
- Involved in training New Joiners, helping them to learn, come up to speed and develop understanding of the Investment Domain.