- A Professional with 5+ years of experience working as a QA Automation Engineer for Software Development and Testing Life Cycle including preparation of Test Plans, Test Cases (Manual & Automation), Test Summary reports for Web/Mobile Based applications.
- Versatile experience for various domains like Life Science and Clinical research, Banking, eCommerce, Health Care.
- Solid understanding of different SDLC & STLC models such as Waterfall, V - model, and Agile(SCRUM) methodologies to ensure quality control.
- Experience with Java and Selenium using TestNG/Junit/Cucumber with Maven/Ant project using Eclipse.
- Expertise in cross-platform testing, End-to-End testing of mobile applications in different web and mobile applications.
- Experience to work with AWS technology like Experience Studio, taxonomy, Meta Tagger, etc.
- Expertise for Data Layer testing as well as SAP, SFDC, CRM, ERP and HCL applications.
- Expertise in Backend testing using SOAP-UI and Rest PI(Swagger/POSTMAN) using Groovy script.
- Excellent skill in testing compatibility on different browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari & Chrome).
- Experience in using bug reporting and project management tools like X-RAY( JIRA), HP-ALM/QC, ClearQuest, and Bugzilla.
- Expertise in Grouping of Test Cases, Test Methods and Test Suits for Regression and Functional testing using the TestNG annotation like Groups, Parameter and Data Provider.
- Used Screenshots for bug reporting analysis and exception debugging using Extent Reports reporting library with TestNG.
- Proficient in SQL queries to validate the backend with the expected results obtained.
- Experience to work with Salesforce (CRM) application and SAP.
- Set up a CI-CD pipeline using GIT/SVN, Maven/Ant, and Jenkins.
- Skilled in testing Mobile applications using Appium.
- Generated test logs using Log4j for various log levels.
- Good knowledge of Web-based and client-server applications.
- Hands-on experience with a non-functional tool like LoadRunner
- Worked on both Windows and UNIX environments. Comfortable with UNIX Commands.
- Self-Motivated team player with good communication, problem-solving skills, analytical & Strong Presentation Skills.
Testing Methodologies: Black Box, White Box, Mobile, Web Services and API Testing
Frameworks: TestNG, Junit, Cucumber
Testing tools: Selenium Webdriver, Selenium grid, ANT, Maven, Appium, Swagger, and POSTMAN (API Testing), Data Layer checker, AWS ( Open text, Meta Tagger, SAP, experience studio, etc) technology
Database: MySQL, ACAPS, SQL Server, Oracle
Test Automation Engineer
- Working on Agile Methodologies (Scrum) by following regular Sprint cycles with active involvement in all sprint meetings with testers, developers, scrum master, product owner and business.
- Responsible for going through the User Stories and creating Test Cases based on the mock up’s provided in User Stories.
- Involved in documenting the Test Cases, Traceability Matrix and defect reports
- Experience to work with AWS technology like Experience studio. Taxonomy, Meta Tagger for testing content on the page, image replacement, adding- removing products from the website.
- Experience to test multiple Data Layer using Data layer inspector as a chrome browser add on.
- Experience to work with HP-ALM to perform E2E testing with multiple teams.
- Documented all the scenarios of the test cases in X-RAY (JIRA) and Confluence.
- Perform validation testing using SAP.
- Experience to work with Salesforce(CRM) applications.
- Performed End-to-End testing by Manual and Automation.
- Automated the Regression, Smoke, Sanity, E2E test suites using Java, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG and Maven tools.
- Knowledge of version control using GIT, continuous integration and deployment using Jenkins and manage project builds using Maven
- Created, implemented and maintained Page Objects (POM) for each Webpage
- Involved in the Hybrid Test framework to achieve Regression Testing and developed packages for the Driver scripts, Page Objects, Reusable Libraries, HTML Extent reports, and Log files.
- Used JIRA as Project management and Bug tracking tool and ALM as a test management tool.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and delivery in order to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Making sure the resolved bugs are retested and closed if needed.
- Developed SQL queries to validate the data integrity of the database
- Responsible to take a performance test run using LoadRunner and created a report to share with the Dev team.
Environment: Eclipse (IDE), Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, X-RAY( JIRA), Confluence, Page Object Model (POM), TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Git, SQL Server Management Studios, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, LoadRunner.
Confidential, Concord, CA
System QA Analyst
- Responsible for testing the Online Banking applications and ATM(Teller) machine.
- Did both Manual and Automation testing for the Fraud prevention and Authorization team.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements and attending project design meetings and creating test plans and developing test cases.
- Create test data for both Manual and Automated testing for different kinds of testing.
- Responsible for functional testing of features like Money Transfer, Advance Access-Challenge, Actimize Alerts, ATM machine.
- Actively conducted test plan review meetings to train other QA team members and explain the few functionality and testing processes.
- Automated Regression test suites using Java, Selenium Webdriver and TestNG tools.
- Created the Selenium page object structure for every web page in order to access web elements and wrote Java methods to perform operations on this element.
- Created Java methods to connect to the database and performed data validation using SQL statements after every transaction to make sure everything looks fine.
- Executed the tests in the local machine and also in the Jenkin Server so that the results will be visible for the entire team.
- Have a good experience using HP Quality Center to manage test plans, test cases and to identify the status of the product.
- Worked in an Agile model and participated in a sprint planning meeting every two weeks and daily scrum meetings.
- Created the test status report on a regular basis and updated the team with testing status.
- Used Jenkins, Git, and Maven to work together for smooth CI-CD pipeline.
- Used HP QC tool for test management, JIRA & ClearQuest for defect management. Environment: Java,Selenium,TestNG,SQL,SOAP-UI,Jira,HP-ALM/QC, ClearQuest,Maven, Git, Jenkin.
Sr. QA Engineer/Mobile Tester
- Involved in all phases of product development including design, implementation and release of SFCD modules
- Participated in the design of Proof of Concept (POC) with QA Lead
- Created Participating in daily stand up meetings for project status report.
- Developed manual and automation test cases based on the test plan.
- Wrote test cases for new business scenarios and uploading the same in Quality Center.
- Performed Functional, Regression, GUI and usability testing using Selenium with Java in Junit/TestNG Framework for Web-Based and Mobile Application.
- Performed Cross-platform, Functional, Regression testing,UI form Mobile app using the Appium server test automation framework.
- Performed Backend testing by creating and executing SQL queries.
- Involved in setting up configuring the testing environment with Eclipse,Selenium Webdriver, Junit.
- Extensively worked with Selenium Webdriver using various locators like XPath, CSS Selector,id etc and DOM to handle Dynamic Objects in Selenium.
- Responsible for writing code in Object-Oriented Programming supported by Java.
- Performed Web Services REST API using Groovy Script.
- Communicated with development team business teams for System Testing.
- Execution of Test Cases and logging defects in Rally.
- Interacted with the development team for issue clarification and bug fixes.
- Prepared the daily status report and sharing to QA lead.
- Used SVN for Build Management for each release, QA, Integration and staging Environment.