- Seven years of Software Testing experience specialized in client/server, Mobile Apps and n - tier web Applications encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles in software products & services along with Quality Assurance Testing Process with Automation Tools (Selenium, UFT) Expertise.
- Extensive experience with analysis, design of Manual and Automation (Selenium) Testing of Web and Mobile Apps across various domains such as telecom and banking.
- Strong Experience in working closely with Business, Development, Product Owners, stakeholders, DevOps and Project Management teams.
- Strong Experience in working with multiple Scrum teams to ensure that the prioritized user stories included in each sprint from the Features/Product Backlogs are thoroughly tested for the product for use.
- Strong Experience in translating the user stories into test scenarios to cover both positive & negative functionality.
- Strong Experienced in performing Business functionality testing at various stages like Build verification, Integration, System, User interface, Performance and Regression.
- Strong Experience in identifying and automating the reusable test scenarios which can be executed as needed for Sprint, UAT testing and Regression after the code deployments with DevOps.
- Strong experience in various phases of testing life cycles such as Sanity Testing, Functional Testing, GUI, Integration, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression and Performance testing.
- Strong Experienced in Defect Triage & following up with the development team for fixes to be fixed on Priority as per the User stories Accept Responsible for the Test specification, development & execution of manual and automation test scripts for the potential test conditions to our customer in the Telecom sector.
- Strong Experience in Point of Sale Applications (POS) with iPad, Cash Registers, Signature Capture devices.
- Strong Experience in Automation Scripting and automating the scenarios by writing End-to-End Scripts with the tools UFT (QTP), Selenium WebDriver using Maven.
- Strong Experience in working on Automation Frameworks for Modular, Data-driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Hybrid Driven Framework and Test NG Framework
- Good Experience in writing Database SQL queries and Rich experience in Web Services API, REST, SOAP UI and WSDL.
- Extensive background in API Automated Testing using SOAP UI, Postman, Nitro Tool and Kibana Tools
- Expert knowledge in Agile testing processes and extensive experience in preparing, enhancing and reviewing Programmed Test Approach, Functional Test Strategies and Test Plans.
- Experience in Leading and Managing the Teams across the globe in Onshore/Offshore model. Handled multiple roles -Automation QA Engineer, Test Analyst, Technical Associate, Testing Engineer, and Software Engineer.
- Executed software projects in Mobile Testing, Manual, Automation and Performance testing for Telecom, Finance, Banking and SAP technologies.
- Proven experience in Defect Management, preparation of Defect Metrics and Defect Reporting using tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational Team Concert and MS Excel
- Experience in preparing Test estimates, Traceability Matrix, Functional coverage Matrix, Test summary and Defect summary report for the Deliverables.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, team player quick learner technologies as required for new assignments with strong analytical and problem-solving Skills.
Automation Tools: Functional Testing, Selenium web driver 2, Load Runner
Scripting Languages: Java/J2EE,SQL, Python
Automation Frame Works: Test NG, Keyword Driven framework, Hybrid Framework and Data-driven Framework.
Technologies: SAP ERP,CRM, Java, Oracle Apps,.net
O/S: Windows Server, UNIX, Linux- CentOS, Redhat, MAC.
Mobile App Testing: Android SDK, iOS XCode, iPad Testing, Mobile Testing (iPhone, Tablet).
Technologies: HP Quality Center/ALM,Rally(Agile),REST, SOAP and WSDL, Visual Studio, VSS, SQL Navigator, JIRA, Rational Test Manager, ClearCase and Clear Quest,Nitro, Kibana To pull logs),TFS Team Foundation Server
Cloud: AWS ec2, & s3.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Responsible for Analysis and Understanding of BOA business requirements from the stakeholders and develop test estimates to forecast the testing effort for each service request (SR)
- Responsible for working with business analysts and development teams to resolve requirement related queries raised by offshore teams.
- Responsible for testing the availability of customer facing services and applications.
- Responsible for Estimation effort and plan the resource capacity for all the application teams. Provide HLE for the Mobile and Web testing and client server Projects to the client.
- Also responsible for converting automation scripts to new framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java and Testing.
- Responsible for Preparing test plans, test case authoring, review, execution, defect tracking and test results/metrics reporting.
- Tested the Digital Signatures encryption in the Assents page to the Contracts in the Application.
- Experience in API Testing for the Requests and Responses of the various error codes.
- Developed and executed the test scripts with Selenium and Java.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE, Selenium.
- Responsible for Test execution in line with the testing schedule and send status reports to Clients and higher Management.
- Tested the SAP CRM module using SYNC Tool for the application Testing.
- Responsible for Performing Recovery Testing and Security Testing (Authorization and access control) on the Mobile devices.
- Responsible to review and refine testing status and defect status reports and submit them to the BOA QA Managers.
- Responsible to represent QA team on defect discussion meetings and provide support for user acceptance testing during the weekends
- Responsible in Designing & Implementing Test Automation Suites using Automation Tool Jenkins for all tests by Identifying and selecting the Critical and Impacted areas.
- Responsible for performing daily day defect triage and reviewing defects with multiple development team and managing the defect thru its life cycle
- Key projects handled so far include BOFA App (Mobile), MyMRC, Market Edge, Wisdom, ITAM, ITSM, Service Now (Incident, Knowledge, Change management), QA Intake, AP Rewrite and ITS Portal.
Environment: .Selenium, Java, Postman, VB & UNIX, IDE, Java, C++, SAP, SharePoint.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
- Responsible for Web Testing, Mobile Testing and Automation Testing on Project Assignments related to Spectrum Mobile and Spectrum Web interfaces.
- Responsible for sprint planning by evaluating and estimating the QA efforts for the Critical and Impacted areas.
- Responsible in early story development and design sessions and translate the Business requirements into effective Test scenarios and Automation Test scripts for Web applications.
- Responsible in Test case preparation and execution for critical and complex changes in UAT and report defects using Quality Center.
- Experience with Symmetric and Asymmetric Testing of HTTPS connections between Client and Server.
- Extensive API Testing for the Requests and Responses of the Functionalities.
- Responsible for identifying, creating and executing Automation Pack with Selenium Tool for UI testing, integration testing, functional testing, Black Box testing and regression testing for all the mobile Apps.
- Responsible for Debugging of issues related to automation scripts and framework, identify the root causes in conjunction with Business and developers.
- Performed manual and automated testing using Selenium, Java, and TestNG
- Responsible in Creation and execution of effective API web services validations using SOAP UI
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver on different modules of the Application.
- Responsible in execution of Regression test suite automation for every Release of the Product and ensure enhancements and Bug fixes work as per the design.
- Responsible for presenting the exploratory sessions with the Business team and stakeholders before the release to confirm accuracy and completeness of the features.
- Preparation of UAT Traceability Matrix, Test Estimation, Work Allocation and Reporting Production defects in the ITSM ServiceNow Tool and assigned to the Production Support Team to fix it.
- Responsible for overall objectives and key deliverables for Mobile testing and responsible for quality control, project communications, risk assessment and escalation of critical issues.
- Responsible for leading defect management calls, risk assessment and escalation of critical issues to Stakeholders, Business teams, clients and Higher Management.
- Responsible to engage and work closely with specialty testing onshore and offshore resources and act as a single point of contact for all testing activities.
- Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the customer. Provide regular project status to the customer and Conclude QA cycles with QA Sign Off and QA Test Summary.
- Establish Quality Procedure for the team and continuously monitor and audit to ensure the team meets quality goals. Participated in Production support testing during the weekends.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS, Selenium, Java Script, iOS xcode, Phone Gap, Windows 2008 R2, Linux, Jenkins, Node JS, STS, SOAPUI, Mobile.
- Responsible for the Test specification, development & execution of manual and automation test scripts for the potential test conditions to our customer in the Telecom sector.
- Responsible for testing performance and load on My Confidential app, and web application.
- Responsible for running site speed tests using tools such as site speed.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements during the analysis phase of the project, design test strategy, test plan, test scenarios and Automation test cases for the QA Applications.
- Experience with Testing of connections between Client and Server.
- Tested the Digital Signatures encryption in the Application.
- Experience in API Testing for the Requests and Responses of the Application.
- Responsible for reviewing test scenarios and test cases based on requirement traceability matrix. Manage and track project milestones for multiple application testing teams as per the TAC Model.
- Responsible for Test execution and Automation suit execution for the Application. Report defects in the defect tracking tool RTC and maintain test results evidence.
- Responsible for converting automation scripts to a new framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java and Testing.
- Responsible to validate front-end and back-end Application connectivity using SQL queries.
- Responsible for ensuring that the content and structure of all Testing documents are well documented and maintained on Confluence for the internal Audit from the client.
- Responsible for documenting, planning, implementing, monitoring, and enforcing all processes and procedures of testing, are well established as per the standards defined by the Confidential
- 09 Responsible for ensuring that build cycles are accomplished on scheduled time and negotiate the build timelines with UPS Leads when there is downtime in the applications.
- Responsible for providing sign offs for deliverables for each Enterprise Release.
- Responsible for effectively communicating quality practices to both technical and leadership teams through documentation, presentations, and verbal communications.
Environment: Selenium, Java, Confluence, VB & UNIX, Java, C, QTP 12.0