- 17 years of experience in Software Testing and Automation of Desktop, Client/Server, Distributed and Web based Applications
- Responsible for designing automation frameworks from scratch and bringing teams on automation successfully.
- Expertise in various Automation frameworks such as Keyword Driven, BDD and Data Driven Frameworks.
- Have worked briefly on developing Mobile Automation Framework.
- Excellent experience with Agile methodologies and Scrums.
- Experience in automation with Visual Studio, QTP 11, TestComplete 8, Selenium, Specflow
- Excellent experience in managing automation projects for conversion from one testing tool to other.
- Proficient in analyzing the test failures and generating metrices.
- Experience in designing testing strategies for the team and reviewing test coverage.
- Excellent problem - solving skills with a strong technical background and interpersonal skills. Hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
Test Tools: Selenium, Specflow, Appium, QTP, TestComplete, ReportPortal
Programming Languages: VB Script, C#
Tools: Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, GIT, VSS, MS Project, Perforce, Rational Clear Quest, VMWare WorkStation, Esxi Server
Databases: MS SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle
Tools: & Technology: Visual Studio, Selenium, C# and Specflow, Python, VB scripting,ReportPortal.IO,SSRS, Azure DevOps
- Architecting and maintaining GUI framework
- Researching and designing different automation solutions for GUI, API and Mobile automation.
- Leading the efforts for tests and defects analysis and coming up with strategies to improve test automation. Also includes analysis of customer defects.
- Working and mentoring developers for designing GUI and API test scenarios.
- Code reviews, setting standards and continuous process improvements for development team.
- Working as part of DEV Architecture Team to design solutions and POCs, giving feedback from testing point of view. Also participating in all sprint meetings for all teams to improve automation and velocity.
- Setup ReportPortal for tracking Test runs and creating dashboards.
- Supporting other sprint teams for “In-Sprint” GUI automation, ensure the readiness for the sprint
- Designed mobile automation framework using Appium to test iOS and Android apps.
- Lead projects for conversion of test suite from TestComplete to Selenium
- Responsible for converting test suite from QTP to TestComplete and mentoring team in Pune, India for 3 years.
QA Team Leader
Tools: & Technology: QTP, Test Complete, VMWare,.Net, MS SQL, Sybase, Oracle, Infragistics controls.
- Planning regression and publishing schedules to Development and Release team in India, US and UK
- Managing regressions on 4 different OS, 2 different regional settings and on 3 DB platforms
- Planning sprints and scrum cycles
- Tracking data for task progress and ongoing scrums. Preparing Burn Down charts and analyzing progress.
- Creating and maintaining project management data e.g. open tasks, back logs and defects logged
- Responsible for setting goals for team and performance reviews
- Key member of Adaptiv Test Automation Committee and responsible for inter-team reviews and enhancements to framework
- Managing projects for conversion of test scripts from QTP to TestComplete
- Responsible for creating test plans, developing test scripts, executing, analyzing the results and defect tracking.
Test Quality Engineer
- Test plan creation which include functional, regression & component testing upon every release
- Implementing test cases to automate functional testing
- Execution of test suite on different servers across languages
- Mentoring new team members
- Bug management and keeping track of each testing cycle and maintaining test-ware