- Proficient as Sr.QA with 9+ years of experience in Manual, Automation, Database, Web Services and Salesforce.
- Thorough working of STLC.
- Expert in understanding requirements, planning, coordinating, executing, reporting of testing projects in diverse industries.
- Result driven Quality Assurance professional with extensive experience in software testing methodologies including both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall models.
- Performed System, Functional, Regression, Integration, Black box, Gray box, Resting, Smoke Testing, GUI, Usability, End to End, Positive, Negative, Data Driven testing, Adhoc testing and UAT.
- Proficient in devising all artifacts of testing such as Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Traceability Matrix, End to End scenarios, Defect Reports, Test Summary Reports, Test scripts, documenting and reviewing results based on requirements and functional specifications.
- Hands on experience in testing various domains like Healthcare, Logistics, Automotive and Insurance.
- Experience in Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) working environment.
- Experienced with Web Services, SOAP UI, Validation of JSON files, Test Harness tool, WSDL technologies and Unix Commands.
- Knowledge with design and execution of Automation scripts using QTP and Selenium
- Knowledge on Selenium Web driver, POM, Hybrid frameworks and BDD Cucumber.
- Experience with execution on Fitnesse Automation Tool (dbfit) by analyzing test pages and executing Test suites.
- Strong working knowledge of tracking tools like TFS, HP ALM JIRA, MTM.
- Strong bug tracking, error analysis/solving and resolution skills.
- Expertise in testing the data through backend using SQL queries.
- Experience in ETL Testing using Informatica Power Center.
- Compiled operation reports testing using microstrategy, Report Builder - Adhoc Reporting (BI testing).
- Understanding of Relational and Dimensional data models.
- Knowledge of Metadata and Star schema/Snowflake schema .
- Experience as a Business Analyst designed requirements documents by working with marketing managers, stakeholders, development team and testing team respectively.
- Extensive experience in managing, working with Lines of Business and leading onsite, offsite and overseas teams and with preparing and running calls, and meetings.
- Conscientious hard-working individual, reliable, self-motivated, team player and a quick learner of new Systems and Technologies.
Testing Tools: TFS, QTP, Quality Center, JIRA, ALM, BUGZILLA, CALIBER
Languages: JAVA, JAVA SCRIPT, JSON, .NET, VB, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Salesforce, Performance
Databases: Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Operating Systems: Linux/Unix, Windows XP, Windows 7
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Participate in SAFe ceremonies such as: PI Planning, iteration planning, daily scrum, system demonstrations, iteration review and retrospectives.
- Review technical requirement documentation and create data/scenarios, write, implement, and report status for system test cases for Long term support services and Rare Expensive Case Management for children’s and Medicare
- Provide peer review of project test cases.
- Analyze, interpret, and report test results to team.
- Executing all modules in Adhoc BI reporting.
- Identify, document, and manage defects from defect discovery to resolution.
- Communicate and collaborate directly with product owners, business analysts and developers when initial defects are identified for timely analysis and resolution.
- Exhibit excellent attention to detail.
- Make back end modifications in Raven and SQL databases
- Involved in UAT support by creating test data.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Creation of Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test scripts and Test Execution based on the user requirement.
- Writing Positive and Negative Test cases.
- Test Defect Reporting and management within JIRA.
- Good SQL skills and ability to write SQL statements independently.
- Experience in Iteration, Integration, system, functional, regression, sanity and smoke testing.
- Involved in test case reviews.
- Experience in UAT support.
- Experience in working independently to verify and validate the complex test scenarios.
- Knowledge of claims, edits, pricing, adjudication, codes, provider enrollment, pharmacy, managed care modules.
- Interaction with Development team.
- Presenting testing status and competency in the meetings
- Flexibility to move across projects as needed.
- Cooperative with team members and can-do attitude.
- Involved in go-live activities.
- Self-Evaluation to monitor own work to improve quality.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Create data/scenarios, write, implement, and report status for system test cases; Provide peer review of project test cases.
- Involvement in the Smoke shakeouts, functional testing, GUI testing, Integration testing, System level testing, Regression testing, UAT, adhoc testing and end - to-end testing for all modules.
- Creation of RTM and participation in Defect Review Meetings.
- Design of regression test suite for designated areas of testing and execution of structured and regression tests against new releases.
- Communication with developers and SQA team members to resolve various issues, analysis requirements for new features.
- Composition of testcases to cover both functional and integration aspects for CDMS applications on Salesforce platform.
- Development of several functionalities, system, end-to-end, acceptance tests based on existing use cases, Business and Product Requirements written by Business Analysts, as well as Change Requests.
- Setup Test Environment and created Test Data for various testing scenarios.
- Design and development of the Test plan, System Readiness and test strategies for applications and execution.
- Experience in grouping the Regression Test Cases into Automatable Test Scenarios based on the business flow of the application.
- Involvement in design and execution of Automation scripts using selenium hybrid framework.
- Preparation of daily status reports with progress and targets, sent to management.
- Ensuring test artifacts are up to date after release in SharePoint.
- Participating in Kick off meetings, reviewing and analyzing project requirements, and managing testing effort for applications.
- Extensively tested application on LMDC VAL environments after BDC migration from oracle to SQL Server.
- Performing 508 compliant verification testing and reviewing technical requirements and developing testcases and plan.
- Extensive participation in Error Review Meetings and ensuring testing process is properly implemented, and bugs are retested after the new build is received into integration.
- Generated detailed metrics - Test Case Productivity, Test Execution Summary, Defect Metrics, test Execution Productivity for tracking purposes.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Analyzing User stories and developing Test Plan, Test Scripts, Test Cases, and execution of them.
- Performing Smoke Testing before the start of Testing in Test environments.
- Functional testing, GUI testing, Integration testing, System level testing, Regression testing, and end-to-end testing for all modules.
- Creating and executing manual test cases.
- Testing the application across multiple browsers - Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox.
- Detecting bugs and classifying them based on severity in the TFS.
- Extensively performing Manual Testing in all modules of the Application.
- Verify that all the performance test accounts are working in BDC VAL
Confidential, Ellicott City, MD
- Analyzing and reviewing project requirements.
- Involved in development of the Test plan, System Readiness and test strategies for applications, and execution.
- Development of End to End scenarios, breakdown into Test scenarios and test cases.
- Involvement in Environment shakeouts, functional testing, GUI testing, Integration testing, System level testing, Regression testing, UAT, End to End testing and Database testing for all modules.
- Creation of Test Logs, Test Summary reports, RTM and participation in Defect Review/Status/GO-NOGO Meetings, as well as reporting to key stake holders.
- Performing Tests in various environments, on various platforms and their combinations.
- Design of regression test cases for designated areas of testing, and execution of structured and ad hoc tests against new releases.
- Communication with developers and SQA team members to resolve various issues; analysis requirements for new features to identify ambiguities, inconsistencies, and contradictory requirements.
- Grouping Regression Test Cases into Automatable Test Scenarios based on the business flow of the application.
- Preparation of bi-weekly status reports with progress and targets, sent to management.
- Ensuring test artifacts were up to date after release.
- Participation in Kick off meetings, reviewing and analyzing project requirements, onsite-offshore coordination, and managing testing effort for applications.
- Extensive participation in Error Review Meetings, ensuring testing process was correctly implemented and bugs retested after the new build was received into integration.
- Generation of detailed metrics - Test Case Productivity, Test Execution Summary, Defect Metrics, test Execution Productivity for tracking purposes.
- Setup of Test Environment and creation of Test Data for various testing scenarios.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
- Analyzing thoroughly client requirements and business scenarios to understand complete functionality.
- Involved in reviewing system test plan and end to end test plan.
- Organizing walkthrough’s and review meetings for Test scenarios with development and testing teams.
- Validation of the accuracy of Medicare, Medicaid and children’s Health Insurance Program data in the backend with using SQL queries; validation of the application for each code drop.
- Active involvement in data loading from file to database through Unix scripts which triggers the Informatica workflow.
- Creating requirement traceability matrix to verify coverage of all client requirements.
- Active involvement in post-production activities and providing updates on a timely basis.
- Consolidation of all status reports and work plans for functional areas, and upload in to share point for client review.
- Ensuring all artifacts are available in share point for client review and approval process.
- Continual coordination and working with functional SME’s counter parts for identifying business process and its scenarios.
- Validation of Business transformation logic applied on target system, Business data check, Record count check, Check Data flow from stage to intermediate table.
- Validation of data after loading from stage file/table after applying transformation.
- Understanding T-MSIS data model, structure, data elements and relationships.
- Validating the business rules and creating test Data for business rules.
- Involvement in performance testing for data loads in Informatica and report performance testing.
- Performing both positive and negative testing.
- Performing data communication through UNIX SSH client protocol, WinSCP and putty for script execution.
- Involvement in adhoc testing, smoke testing and prod testing and in many emergencies build testing.
- Performing operation reports testing using micro strategy - BI testing.
- Performing Automation Testing of File Processing using Fitness tool for data.
- Extracting results from Fitness and reporting results for more than 3000 test cases.
- Using HP Quality Center for storing, maintaining test repository, bug tracking and reporting.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Working with Users of different departments associated with Lite Shipping.
- Implementation of project in Agile/Scrum Methodology for stronger results.
- Participation in the daily Scrum meetings to provide status of tasks assigned and to update burn up chart.
- Conduction of review meetings of test Plan, test Cases with Project Manager, Developers and Business teams.
- Provision of estimates for test initiatives and test planning.
- Development and execution of test cases based on User Stories for every Sprint.
- Conducting System functionality testing and regression testing based on user stories.
- Completion of testing in provided timelines.
- Reporting status to Project Manager and the Business.
- Involvement in Retrospective and planning meetings for each Sprint.
- Planning for Sprint validation and supporting development team to test quick fixes if any issues arose.
- Performing web service testing to validate the request and response for all backend systems using SOAPUI and Test Harness.
- Comparing the results with Beyond Compare tool.
- Coordination of testing efforts within the Quality Assurance team.
- Working with others through coaching and mentoring new employees to ensure tasks were completed on time.
- Working simultaneously on several projects, each with specific requirements and timelines.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Development of business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, risk, alternatives.
- Gathering Business Requirements from marketing team and stakeholders and eliciting them in the form of requirements, dataflow diagrams and documenting in Caliber.
- Working with the development team through the Iterative development cycle to make sure that the laid-out requirements are incorporated into the design.
- Performing quality assurance, system integration and user acceptance testing on-time.
- Working with QA team through the testing Cycle to verify complete and rigorous testing of requirements.
- Participation in Requirement Analysis and use case discussions with the business for Application development and discussion of full scope and business rules with Developers, Team Lead and BA.
- Performing manual testing and following formal test protocols for release.
- Involved in analyzing business requirements and writing numerous Test Scenarios covering the functionalities of the application.
- Creation of test cases for different types of testing and their execution.
- Involvement in testing modules of Encore on different machines and browsers - Cross Browser testing.
- Using Bugzilla for Bug Tracking and Reporting.
- Execution of Sanity Testing to determine whether software is performing well enough to accept it for testing effort & Smoke Testing to determine possibility of further testing.
- Participation in weekly meetings with the management team and walkthroughs.
- Involvement in writing SQL queries to extract the data from Oracle Database.
- Working with developers to resolve defects, including providing detailed descriptions and verifying resolutions.
- Participation in Defect Review/Status/GO-NOGO Meetings.
- Involvement in Post Quality activities.
- Analysis and Test data preparation.
- Converting COBOL II and COBOL VS program using Mhtran 2 tool.
- Involvement in Peer level review process.
- Documentation of testing procedures, raising the defects and achieving successful delivery with timely manner escalations.
- Updating lead, daily status with progress and targets.