- 12+ years of experience in software testing and planning.
- Managing and coaching QA team members on delivery and testing processes.
- Experience in various levels of software Testing and Quality Assurance, including Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and Performance Testing.
- Experience in creation of Test Automation framework for Soap & Rest services.
- Expertise in web services testing: Soap and Rest.
- Experience in Test data management for the external integration testing.
- Hands on experience in Test Automation of web application using Selenium.
- Hands on experience in Service virtualization using CA Dev Test & Wire - mock.
- Hands on experience in Performance testing of web services using J-meter.
- Manage automation roadmap and identify features for end to end automation.
- Identifying and managing testing risks /dependencies throughout the release.
- Provide status to leadership team and project managers on weekly basis.
- Experience in working with Business Architects to understand and perform business and IT impacts for new programs.
- Expertise in creation of Test scenarios, Test cases, Traceability matrix, Test report, Defects report and Test data documents.
- Ability to quickly grasp new business concepts, technologies, software.
- Aptitude to take responsibility, energetic and self-motivated team player.
- Played different roles in the project: Test engineer, Senior Test engineer, Module Lead, Offshore Team lead, Onsite-Coordinator, Automation lead, IPT lead.,
Agile: MS Office, Jira, SharePoint, VersionOne
Technical: SoapUI, Ready-API, Selenium, J-meter, Java, Groovy, CA DevTest, Wire-mock, UFT, SQL Developer, Cassandra.
- Requirement analysis Review the scope of the business requirements and assess the impact to functional, regression and automation testing.
- Review and understand the scope of the business requirements.
- Lead the transition of the understanding and knowledge of the business requirements to offshore team and enable them to plan and execute test cases.
- Coordinate with the development team and Business analyst daily for tracking changes to requirements and scope document.
- Review the solution architecture, technical and design appropriate functional, regression, automation and performance test scenarios and test cases.
- Responsible for designing the test objectives, test scenarios and test cases from Business and functional specification documents.
- Responsible for developing automation scripts for the identified test cases using the tools like selenium and Soap UI, Ready API used in Confidential .
- Work closely with carrier partners like Sprint, Verizon and AT&T for any new changes and perform the integration testing with their systems to identify any solution and requirement gaps.
- Work with technical core team to perform the functional testing and support the Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing UAT during the testing phase.
- Develop and execute the automation test scripts using tools like Selenium, Ready API, Soap UI in the squad and Release test phases.
- Build & script new tools for performing test validation and identify the defects during the testing phase.
- Involve in retrospective of the project to provide inputs on improving testing effectiveness and accuracy.
- Research and recommend best practices, as applicable for the areas like Testing approach for validating Business Continuity, Application high availability, Back up, Recovery and Archiving.
- Identify, lead, influence and contribute to the implementation and continual improvement of Quality Analysis standards processes and procedures.
- Track the testing progress and prepare the test reports and executive summary reports and present to stake holders.
- Record and track all the defects identified during the testing phase and cycle back with the core development team for any fix and fine tuning.
- Perform onsite and offshore coordination for all test planning and test execution activities.
- Share progress report with stake holders and call out potential risks, dependencies and issues to the concerned team.
- Provide demos to the stake holders during the biweekly demo sessions.
- Worked closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects and Developers for end-to-end testing.
- Identify opportunities for test automation & helped the team on the execution.
- Designed and developed Automation using UFT to validate the Carrier Test Data.
- Designed and developed Automation using UFT to validate the Customer’s sensitive data are getting masked log files.
- Designed and developed Automation using SOAPUI to validate CASE - CAP Prepaid services and integrated with CI/CD pipelines.
- Leading a ten-member team for WebLogic to J-boss migration project testing across all applications in the Confidential mobile area.
- Coordinate testing of program solutions against business requirements and designs.
- Collaborate with integrated enterprise systems to complete end-to-end testing.
- Proactively manage automation roadmap and drove team towards continual improvement of the automated regression testing.
- Testing of Soap and Rest services for mobile activation.
- Support enterprise team for performance & security testing/compliance.
- Participate in JAD sessions with BAs, architects and cross functional teams for complete end-to-end solutions.
- Managed testing RAID log to track risks and issues to closure.
- Created test strategy & test report for integration testing between multiple impacted teams.
- Implemented test data management process across enterprise for carrier test data needs.
- Perform impact analysis based on the user stories to identify the impacts to various teams.
- Attended daily scrum meetings, provided estimates for bi-weekly sprints.
- Continuously improved QA practices to improve team’s productivity and product quality.