- An exceptional collaborator and a dynamic result - oriented leader having 20 years of Confidential experience in various roles as Global QA Delivery Manager, IT VP, IT PM and Program manager primarily in Enterprise Quality Assurance Engineering, Agile Practices, DevOps CI/CD and Vendor Management of Testing Shared Services .
- Highly skilled in Test Automation, Performance test solutions and Risk Management of Complex business applications.
- Have rich experience in developing and managing globally distributed large QA teams, with proven abilities in building Testing standards, Test Maturity Models, Quality gates, Service level agreements and change control process.
- A strong team leader and excellent team player.l
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
- Define and Develop Test Strategy and Methodologies for Functional, Risk based, Automation, Performance, Disaster Recovery, Security, End to End and UAT Testing.
- Partners with Scrum Master, Product Owner, BA’s, Architects, Developers and UAT teams to refine testing strategies based on project scope and requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for setting up and managing multiple test environments from Front end, Database, Data hub for SIT, Automation, Performance, UAT and End to End Testing.
- Prepare and maintain RAID log and collaborate with stakeholders to define alternative approaches and mitigation plan
- Reviews test plans, scripts and Data to ensure strategic direction, goals and objectives.
- Analyze Transactional Data, SQL Queries, Data Hub, Interfaces and Reports
- Provide Automation solution to validate all interfaces for all records in Data Hub
- Define and report Daily and Weekly test Metrics and progress to all stakeholders
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with technology, and business stakeholders to successfully run the QA and vendor app teams.
- Tracking project timelines, deliverables, assess and proactively resolve project risks.
- Defect Management, Resolution, Root cause analysis, identify patterns and insights
- Responsible for Resource planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Collaborate with business, technology and champion continuous improvements.
- Coach, mentor, negotiate and influence others to achieve project goals
- Communicate effectively within team environment, business contacts and management.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
Sr. Global QA Manager
- Developed and managed Global QA teams in alignment with enterprise Quality Assurance engineering standards, DevOps and Agile practices
- Defined and implemented enterprise level test strategy, standards, best practices and automation tools
- Partnered with senior executives and functional leaders to drive shift left testing culture with technology and operations
- Defined QA Roadmap and in sprint automation strategy for various initiatives at project and program level
- Defined Metrics and dash boards to quantify quality and provide a risk-based view
- Accountable for Test delivery including test planning, test execution, automation, Performance and reporting for all active applications
- Provided automation and performance test solutions utilizing Selenium, ALM, HP LoadRunner & Performance Centre
- Defined and developed Risk Based Test Approach for critical applications
- Define and manage RACI matrix for various testing artifacts with all stakeholders
- Defined and developed Test Maturity models TM1 through TM9 and help teams to increase Test Maturity levels
- Implemented and adopted the Evidence driven development (EDD), TDD, BDD and code change quality frameworks
- Performed risk weighted analysis on incidents/defects and help teams to identify root cause and action plan
- Developed testing learning path and training to ensure engineers familiar with test standards and best practices
- Performed deep dive assessments on critical applications and provided the action plan to increase quality scores
- Provided executive summary reports to senior management on test results, quality scores and risks with mitigations
- Responsible an accountable for setting up and managing multiple test environments
- Built strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders and champion continuous improvement initiatives
- Responsible for FTE’s Career planning, Development and Performance Assessment
- Responsible for Resource planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and presentation skills, delivered with a confident and professional manner
- Strong Understanding of Investment Banking Domain
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed projects and service delivery expectations across all stakeholders (team of 90 to 100 people)
- Developed and managed Testing COE (Centre of Excellence) from scratch for Testing Shared Services
- Defined, developed standards and best practices for Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Data, Test Scripts, Release Level Metrics, Maturity Metrics, and Defect Tracking etc.
- Managed Service Providers/Vendors KM’s (Key Measurements) and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) periodically for Functional, Automation and Performance testing
- Administered Vendor SLAs; Vendor governance and operational activities of MSP’s
- Conducted weekly reviews of MSP Transition & resources performance assessment
- Demand Management, Resource Management, Budgeting and Financial Forecasting
- Monthly/Quarterly lessons learned and improvements