- Over 4 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer - SDET, extensively worked on Manual, Automation.
- Industrious Automation Tester able to create new test cases. Expert in full automation frameworks and tools.
- Proficiency in smoke test, functional testing (positive and negative), Regression Testing of Web Based applications. Expert in developing Java Selenium Web Drive and Selenium Grid, and test frameworks using TestNG, Maven build tools.
- Experience in working in Page Object Model Design Pattern with Hybrid frameworks. Used Jenkins to run automated test suits.
- Strong skills in Back-end testing using SQL queries on Oracle.
- Created and maintained automated test for API testing using Java, and TestNG.
- Experience in API testing using Postman, and REST Assured.
- Parse the response Json and validated data using Java.
- Experience in Bug tracking and reporting using Jira-Xray.
- Maintained Selenium, Cucumber, and Java automation codes and resources in source control like GIT.
- Comprehensive understanding of full software development lifecycle.
- Involved in SCRUM meetings with the Development, and Product Management team, analyze and develop product stories, and include them in Sprint backlog.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies very quickly.
- Good at communication and interpersonal skills backed up by sound professional ability to work independently as well as a team member in a dynamic/multi-task environment.
Language: Java, SQL.
Database: Oracle, JBDC .
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG
Cross Browser Platform: Selenium Grid JUnit, Cucumber, Postman, REST Assured.
Build Management Tool: Maven.
Project Management tool/ Bug track tool: Jira
Project Methodology: Agile - Scrum.
Communication Platform: Slack.
Version Control System: Git, GitHub. - Test case management.
QA Automation Engineer -SDET
- Worked with teams to complete timely tests and facilitate smooth product releases.
- Worked with Agile and Scrum methodologies to accomplish project milestones and meet demanding timelines.
- Using Maven for build management, and Development of test framework/cases using Cucumber / JUnit/Java.
- Met with team to discuss requirements and automation processes.
- Complete test management like requirements, test cases, and test scripts.
- Automated all testing approaches to streamline software production.
- Reviewing tests results, issues and defects related to business units using Jenkins.
- Created test data for interpreting positive / negative results during functional testing.
- Application Screenshots are captured using Take-Screenshots and copied the images whenever an exception occurs and at any checkpoint while execution.
- Applied synchronization points and checkpoints wherever required
- Tracked software bugs and detailed all information regarding findings and resolution techniques in documentation also follow up bugs status.
- Performed regression testing once developers fix the defects, Deploy the build in QA stage and run sanity test cases.
- Worked on Data Driven/Page Object Model Framework and extracted data from external Excel files.
- Involved in extensive DATA validation using SQL queries and back-end testing, Data- Base and API.
- Writing simple to complex SQL queries for testing purpose.
- Implemented automation using Selenium Grid to perform testing on multiple devices.
- Ability to perform Compatibility testing with different browsers like Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari and with different operating systems like Windows, Android, Mac OS.
- Using Git for cod repository, Git commands like Clone, add, rm, commit, push, etc. to interact with the repository.
QA Automation Engineer - SDET
- Set up automation frameworks, and writing automation tests cases.
- Designed and implemented a hybrid test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Communicated automation test results to team members and highlighted potential risks.
- Writing complex SQL queries using SQL to retrieve the data for test cases.
- Automated all functional and regression testing approaches to streamline software production.
- Used Selenium Grid to execute parallel tests on multiple browsers - Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Safari.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC and configured SQL quires to fetch data from the Oracle database.
- Maintained detailed recordkeeping and updated project documentation to compile reports.
- Worked with Agile and Scrum methodologies to accomplish project and meet demanding timelines.
- Ran automation scripts to maintain organizational efficiency.
- Applied creative instruction methods to promote student learning objectives.
- Collaborated with professor to manage education projects from start to finish.
- Developed syllabus of lectures, classwork and assignments and distributed to students.
- Built strong student rapport by driving classroom and providing academic advisement.
- Created exams and essay questions to evaluate student knowledge.
- Administered and graded tests and assignments to evaluate student performance and monitor progress.
- Improved job tasks and mentored junior team members on best practices and standards.
- Consulted users to determine areas in need of improvement.
- Kept flexible schedule and resolved after-hours and weekend emergencies quickly and accurately.
- Improved customer satisfaction by finding creative solutions to problems.
- Improved operations by working with team members and customers to find workable solutions.
- Worked closely with team members to deliver project requirements, develop solutions and meet deadlines.
- Performed site evaluations, customer surveys and team audits.