- I’m an e - commerce leader who combines business and technical resources to get results.
- I build departments and teams, deploy front-ends and fulfillment, grow marketing and operations.
- I understand the technology and the business of e-commerce.
- I oversee payment processing, tax calculations, and shipping rates along with accounting, customer service, and vendor budgets.
- I know how to get profitable, timely results as an e-commerce lead, product manager, operations director, project manager, and analyst.
- I love working on complex systems with diverse colleagues to solve problems, deliver value, and produce agile transformation.
FrontEnd: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Workarea, Magento, BEA WebLogic, Shopify Plus
Middleware: AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Zendesk, Yext, Jira, GitHub, DNS, SSH
BackEnd: Aptos EOM, RLM, Ecometry MACS
Tools: Python, Pandas, Matplotlib, API, JSON, Web Scraping, Jupyter Notebook, HTML, CSS, ETL, SQL, SQLAlchemy, Flask, VBA
Databases: Oracle, Redshift, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, SQLite
UAT Lead Consultant
- I led UAT signoff on a complete e-commerce back end replatform.
- I drove the process to ensure Confidential 's new e-commerce platform worked end-to-end.
- I inspected the raw data and documented the process to identify gaps and develop acceptance criteria to ensure everything fit together.
- I wrote tests, tracked results, and deployed on-time.
- I trained operations and support on the new systems and assisted on a EDI SAP project.
- On-time project deploy with full UAT sign-off
- Executive, customer service, accounting, marketing, IT
- 30+ use cases in JIRA; created and trained ad hoc test team
- Dell Boomi, Aptos EOM, SFCC, SFMC, CRM, Cybersource, PayPal, AmazonPay, Affirm, Avatax, Narvar, Reverse Logix, Global-e
Vice President E-Commerce
- I designed, built, deployed and optimized the company’s first internal e-commerce.
- I wrote RFPs for front-end and fulfillment vendors, negotiating terms and securing contracts.
- I integrated and deployed a two system stack in four months.
- I hired a team of merchants and developers.
- I developed a digital marketing strategy for e-commerce and physical retail.
- I grew online sales then maximized profitability with replatform to Shopify.
- Amazon multi-channel: collaborated with wholesale to add SellerCentral channel
- Operations: deployed customer service support, secured packing materials, negotiated shipping rates, implemented fulfillment center sharing resources with wholesale and retail
- Full e-commerce P&L ownership
Director E-Commerce Operations
- I directed the Operations, QA, and Project Management groups overseeing.
- I continually improved online features and functionality to align digital strategy with sales and brand objectives.
- I managed both agile development and large waterfall projects across business and tech teams.
- I learned and maintained Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI compliance.
- I detailed simple business requests for software engineers, and I simplified and solved complex technical issues with executives.
- Revenue growth projects: ship from store, global shipping, browse and cart abandon remarketing, anti-fraud UX, Google product feeds for local store marketing, middleware merchandising tools
- Product management: defined scope, schedule, cost, testing, roll-out, KPIs, and enhancements for all e-commerce projects from marketing and business backlog