- 6 years experience in automated and manual software testing mobile, web - enabled and client-server applications.
- Solid understanding and practical experience of system development life cycle (SDLC) principals and experience working in Scrum Agile, and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Strong experience in developing and implementing test plans, test scenarios and test cases for new product features, reporting and verifying software defects.
- Strong web-based application experience
- API automation testing experience
- Framework Development and Maintenance with Selenium Web Driver, Appium, UiAutomator, Espresso (Java based)
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development using Java
- UI & Compatibility, System, Regression, Performance, Functionality and Negative Testing
- Liaise with developers, business analysts and user representatives in application design and document reviews.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate latest technologies, skills, concepts and ideas.
- Work well in a team as well as independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; detailed and result oriented.
- Well organized and capable to quickly learn new technical skills, patience, creativity and open mindedness.
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Databases: MySQL, SQLite
Mobile devices OS: Android, iOS
Defect Tracking: Buganizer, Jira, HP Quality Center
Test Automation: Espresso, Appium, UiAutomator, Android Studio, CI Jenkins, Git, Selenium WebDriver (Java), Rest Assured
Testing tools: HTML Validator, Web Developer, Postman, Charles Proxy
Automation Test Engineer
- Deployed and Maintain the Testing Framework and configuration as needed on virtual and real devices using Jenkins
- Creating automation test by using Appium for existing test cases from developers
- Deflaking existing tests in different modules, dealing with migration from one module to another module .
- Prepare test plans, test matrices and execute tests with a focus on coverage.
- Perform acceptance, usability, performance, functionality, regression, and load testing of the application, as well as adopt frequent creative testing and refactoring of existing tests.
- Static and Dynamic analysis, not only identifying discrepancies with tests and automation, but actually diving, reading and understanding the code to help identify possible root cause of defects for development team.
- Report issues via defect tracking systems and closely work with development team, assist in bug reproduction in all quality related meetings.
Tools: Testing Framework(Java) with Appium, TestNG, Exlipse, Maven, Bitbucket, Jenkins
Software QA Automation Engineer
- Implemented Page Objects, Test classes, Data Driven automation framework
- Built scalable, modular, and highly maintainable testing framework for Android platform
- Creating test cases and automate them by using UiAutomator, XCUI for System Health
- Assisted SDET in maintaining automation test code in Java using XCUI and UiAutomator test framework. Fixed existing tests and created new scripts
- Introduced coding standards and process workflows for the development and maintenance of automated testing frameworks
- Responsible for testing, releasing and maintaining customer facing products against the Android and IOS platform
- Constructed UI Automation test scripts against the Android and IOS platform
- Bug documentation, and attending meetings with the development teams.
- Participated in review meetings during the entire testing process, closely working with development team to resolve testing challenges and help come up with solutions to complex testing problems.
Tools: Testing Framework(Java) with Espresso, UiAutomator, Android Studio, Gradle, Git, Shell, XCUI
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Conducted manual and ran automated tests on web application using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG, making sure product meets requirements in an Agile environment.
- Worked with developer regarding web service signature and enhanced the framework for all supported web services.
- Assisted QA Lead with coordinating large scale test coverage
- Developed and implemented test plans.
- Designed test cases to provide optimal test coverage.
- Manually tested entire functionality of the application, involved in system testing and integration testing.
- Execute the test suites, Positive and Negative testing for web service and web applications. reporting and analyzing the test results
- Retest the defect fixes following the defect life cycle.
- Reviewed and analyzed system's functional specifications.
- Run complete test cycles for each product revision.
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Collected web application logs on Linux servers.
- Performed Stress Testing using JMeter on the web portal.
- Report issues via defect tracking systems Jira and closely work with development.
- Coordinated with offshore team or testing, meetings, status.
- Execute reusable and maintainable automated scripts using Selenium WebDriver with Java and TestNG framework.
Tools: Testing Framework(Java) with Selenium Web Driver, Maven, Rest Assured, Regex, SQL, Junit, TestNG, Chropath, Firebug with F-F, Jira