- seeking a full - time permanent or contract consulting position in a company where I can utilize my professional experience as a Team Member within the Software Implementation or in the development team.
- Over Nine Years of experience within the Software Industry with experience in Validation, Integration, Installation, deployment and training both in Client/Server and Web-based applications in UNIX/Linux or in a Windows Environment.
- I am a flexible type of person who wants to work in an environment where priorities change based on business needs and company is growing rapidly so processes are still being defined (agile).
- Administration experience with detail oriented, analytical and troubleshooting experience in different aspect of software development life cycle;
- Possess thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and testing process.
- Functional and Regression testing using Quick Test Professional,
- Test Administration and Bug tracking tool JIRA, TestDirector and Quality Center,
- Working with AWS EC2, Share Point and Open Air,
- Business Requirement Analysis, System Specifications Analysis;
- Writing manual and automation test cases;
- Black Box Testing, System Testing, UAT Testing and Security Testing.
- Successfully used Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, and Apache Subversion (SVN)for version control,
- Agile & Scrum Possess excellent interpersonal, written verbal communication skills and along with the proven ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Directed and managed technical assistance program involving multiple and legislative initiatives. Improved customer service, enhanced consistency, reduced customer complaints, increased availability of staff when necessary.
- Managed multiple and complex programs and related projects. Initiated and planned strategies to meet agency objectives; managed budget, scheduled and assigned activities to improve and reduce associated expenses.
- Managed multiple technical assistance projects designed to reduce liability, promote professionalism, and enhance security including hiring and promotional assessment centers;
- Was involved in policy and procedure reviews; facility design; organization, training, assessments and evaluations; staffing analysis; and department meetings.
- Worked mostly with in Agile Project Management and Scram
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage others coupled with solid experience and training in quality customer service.
Testing Tools: QTP, Quality Center, WinRunner, TestDirector.
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, TestDirector, Quality Center, PVCS Tracker, Bugzilla.
Languages: Perl, Java, C, C++, Visual Basic, SQL, PL/SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, ASP, Servlets.
Databases: MySql, MS SQL Server, Oracle.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris. JBoss application serverApache Tomcat web server, MySQL, Linux
App/Web Servers: IIS, Web Logic.
Cloud Platform: Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2
- Manually tested the Billing module of the application.
- Completed Black Box Testing, Regression Testing, Negative Testing and Positive Testing.
- Prepared test scripts and test cases for the Billing module of the application.
- Performed walkthroughs of Test Scripts in AWS EC2 test and client support environment;
- Identified errors and verified end-user compatibility.
- Created the Regression Test cases and automated them for the purpose of Regression Testing using manual and some automation scripts;
- Logged errors using JIRA (Atlassian)and verified for the fixes.
- Tested the integration between modules and the accurate flow of data.
- Simple query into the database, Vi Editor,
- Interacted with developers to fix errors.
- Test environment is mostly Perl and JAVA, CXML, HTML, HL7, XSLT
- Verified the data in the tables in the database.
- Attended weekly status meetings, interacting with managers and developers.
- Strictly maintained PHI restriction policy within the entire work environment;
- Learned and maintained recently introduced DATA Security;
Environment: JIRA, MS Office 365, AWS EC2, OpenAir, HL7, SDLC, JBoss application sever, Apache, Six Sigma, Agile, Scrum, LINUX, JBOSS, MySql, UNIX, VB script, Java, Perl Oracle, Tomcat web server, VM, Cloud Computing;
Software Test Analyst
- Developed Test Plan, Test cases, Test Scenarios, Traceability Matrix.
- Executed System, Functional, Workflow, Interface, Positive, Negative Testing and performed Load & Stress Testing.
- Wrote SQL query to query the database to validate data flow from front end to backend, used Teradata SQL Assistance and TOAD.
- Involved in writing and implementation of Test plans, various test cases, and test scripts.
- Generated and executed automated script with QTP for regression testing.
- Performed Regression, Integration and End to End testing to verify the functionality with the new codes introduced for modification and/or enhancement using QuickTest Professional.
- Closely worked with Application Coordinators (AC) to resolve defects and complex issues.
- Organized weekly session to discuss outstanding issues within development and testing team.
- Involved in testing reporting part of the projects, used Crystal Report.
- Used HP Quality Center to report and track Defects.
- Reported system wide incidents, problems, service requests, and changes to configuration items through Remedy.
- Organized and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by involving end users and get direct feedback about the system.
- Performed Ad hoc, K-Packages and Release note testing.
Environment: Windows, UNIX, QTP, Quality Center, Remedy, Crystal Report, J2EE, .NET, Java, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD