- Over 13 years of strong experience in Quality Assurance Testing cum Business Analyst on Web based and Client/Server Applications.
- Solid experience in testing applications that use different types of software like .net, Java, Cobol, Unix, C++ and AS400.
- Solid experience in review business requirements, business rules/processes, and detailed design of the application.
- Excellence in creating and developing Test Plans, Test cases and Test scripts. Proven experience in manual testing.
- I have extensive experience working with Developers, Project Owners/Managers and End Users.
- Experience in all aspects of the SDLC and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) with specific focus on testing.
- Well acquainted with delivery methodologies like SDLC, Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall.
- Experience working mostly in Telecom, Mortgage, Banking, Finance, E - commerce, Airline, Healthcare and Health Insurance domains.
- Well versed with testing management tools like HP Quality center ALM, qtest, Jira & MTM & Test Link.
- Proficient in Functional, Regression, Progression Testing, System Integration (SIT), UserAcceptance (UAT), Security, Browser Compatibility, Automation and Performance Testing.
- Worked on Amdocs Modules Such as CSM,CRM,Samson Billing, and Mediation Module - which receives all raw files from switch, like VOIP, Roaming, cellular data, MMS,SMS, Brad band internet and wireless and monitors, De-duplicates, sequences and formats the files.
- Validation of Amdocs ASMM output files are .DAT, .FIN files to A&F Application and Ran Batch billing Jobs to produce the bill charges, extract files and the bill statements and bill validation.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to work well in fast paced, dynamic team environment. Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of excellent verbal, written and analytical skills with ability to work in a team as well as individually in fast paced, dynamic team environment
Software Applications: MS office, Microsoft Visio
Web services: Soap UI 5.2.1, Postman, API Testing, API Tester
Test Management Tools: HP ALM 12.5 & MTM (Microsoft Test Manager) & Test Link, q-test, Jira
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/RC/Web Driver/GRID, Web driver, JMeter
Operating Systems: Windows, MS Dos, UNIX, LINUX
Programming Languages: VB Scrip, Java Script, HTML, XML, SQL/PL SQL, JSON.
Database Systems: Oracle, TOAD, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Teradata, Big Data DB
Sr QA / Business Analyst
- Skilled in Revenue Recognition, SQL, ETL Testing, Data Analysis, and Databases.
- Involved in End to end process integration from the Confidential billing systems to the general ledger which is used to support the new billing platform (Ericsson) and the existing SAP General Ledger by an Accounting Hub.
- Was Involved in the Extract Processing for every Logical Date Change.
- Worked on Creating BI Control Reports in order to find out if there are any Variances between various DB systems.
- Solid Experience in Technical functionalities of BSS & OSS Applications.
- Performed Accounting validations as a part of Functional Testing, Regression Testing in E2E, UAT, SIT environments.
- Creating the expected journal entries for various and validating them against the actual results from Validating the Journal Entry Set Up templates with the SAP for proper GL Accounts and Names using Pivot Tables.
- Processed Amdocs Centevia Files Received and Extracted the SAP LAE Files did the Accounting Validations Executing the Aggregation process for Journal Entries and posting the data to SAP.
- Ran SAP Jobs for uploading the LAE Files manually and decrypted the files to load the data.
- Developed Test Plan and Test Cases based on the Agile SCRUM Sprint user stories (functional and technical requirements), based on the solution requirement specification (SRS) documents from Business analyst and technical design documents from Developers.
- Ran SAP Jobs to Process IDOCS Using PUBAN &PUTAB For Apollo and Shasta Lake Projects
- Solid experience in Scrum Agile sprint Methodologies - Vision Meetings, Daily Stand up calls, plan meetings to review the Epics, User Stories, Backlog Grooming, Continuous Integration, Retrospective meetings, Story Points, Velocity etc.
- Worked on Escheatment Pay go Orders by validating S&D Transactions using SAP CARE UI
- Worked on U1 (Samson Amdocs Billing- Ensemble and Enabler) & U2 (Ericsson Billing)
- Worked in CSM, CRM, SNAP for creation of BAN accounts, Orders creation for activate/suspend/cancel/restore/resume, update, move subscribers etc.
- Involved in handling Price Plan application which includes Creating new Price Plan, SOC and Feature, modifying existing Price Plans, Creating Reduced Price Plan, Reduced SOC and BOGO Promotions.
- Involved in Creating Pass, Voice Roaming, Qualcomm and NBU events for Prepaid through NES Tool
- Involved in running Billing Jobs on daily basis and scheduling Jobs using Autosys
- Have Experience Working on Pivot Tables Matrix Vs Extract Validations
- Worked on Data Mapping, Used SQL Extensively
- Have experience in CSM, CRM and SNAP - Customer Service Management like Create BAN ( Business account number), Move subscriber from BAN to BAN, Change subscriber, Change Bill Cycle, Add SOC, Delete SOC, Changing Price Plan, Changing Equipment, Changing Billing Address, Suspend subscriber, Suspend BAN, Restore subscriber, Cancel BAN, Closed BAN and Validation of DB tables.
- Experience in Processing of Usages (3G, 4G, LTE,5G - Voice, MMS, SMS, Data - GPRS), Rater (Guiding& Rating), Validation of CDRs (Call Details Records) and Validation unbilled and billed CDRs and Interfaces testing.
- Extensively used HP ALM Quality Center (QC), qtest, Jira for test planning, create defects and report to the development team. Linked the requirements with the test cases to maintain the traceability.
- Tested functionality of API Webservices (SOAP UI) and Rest APIs using postman.
- Responsible for writing SQL Scripts for data validation at the backend running on Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Environment/Tools Used: Samson, CSM,CRM, Billing, AR, Collections, EEIP DB, POS DB, EEPE DB, OM DB, OFSLLDB,EIP DB, EFPE DB, SAP Care UI, Postman ALM q-test, Agile Methodology, JIRA, Windows HP Unix, Teradata, Oracle Sql Developer, MS Office, Unix, Linux.
Confidential, Irving TX
Sr QA Analyst
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancement to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end - user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
ConfidentialSr QA Analyst
- Experience in authoring the test plan document, wrote and executed test cases for different kinds of scenarios for the modules like "Checking and cash management", "Loan services", "Small business term loans", "Business equipment loan”, “Business mortgage loans”, “SBA loan”, “Equipment financing”
- Collected test data from the data team and tested for different kinds of scenarios (Positive & Negative) for the different fields of UI module.
- Actively participated in scrum meetings, Sprint/iteration planning meeting, Retrospective meeting, reviews and developed test scenarios.
- Interacting with Business Analyst and business users to understand the functionality
- Preparing Test plans and Test cases based on the requirements
- Experience using basic/complex SQL queries for backend testing and preparing test data
- Involved in performing functionality, integration, usability, regression, boundary value testing, alpha testing, scenario-based testing, security testing.
- Performed cross browser testing and cross platform testing
- As part of compatibility testing, executed the Key Bank web application related test cases on different browsers like Internet Explorer and Mozilla Fire Fox on different Operating Systems
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed Test Cases also involved in weekly status and task review meeting.