- Professional with 8+ years of diverse experience in Performance Testing.
- Experience in designing Performance Test Plans, Test Scenario’s and Test Scripts using HP Load Runner tool.
- Command on various protocols of VuGen - Web (HTML), Web (Click and Script), Truclient, Ajax (Click & Script), Citrix
- Fully versed with conducting all types of Performance Testing like Shakeout Testing, Peak load testing, Volume testing, stress testing, and Failover testing on Cloud(Salesforce)
- Extensive hands on experience in working in VSTS Tool.
- Developed and deployed test Load scripts to do end to end performance testing using Load Runner.
- In depth knowledge in preparing Test Plans, Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Experience in providing Monitoring solutions, Software Design Analysis, Performance Measurements and testing of enterprise wide client/server based applications with strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience in Requirement gathering, Requirement Analysis, identifying core transaction and developing the Work Load Model.
- End to end Performance Testing Strategy & Management that includes gathering NFR, Tool feasibility study, preparing performance test plan, script development, Performance Test execution, Client & Server Monitoring, Analyzing & Reporting Test Results, Identifying bottlenecks.
- Load scenarios setup, executing load test, troubleshooting issues and reporting results using HP LoadRunner and Performance Center.
- Strong theoretical and practical experience with various agile approaches and implementation in a large organization.
- Strong experience to work in UNIX and Windows environment.
- Extensive experience with baseline, benchmark, load, stress, endurance, and capacity testing for performance.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Recognized for ability to consistently deliver accurate on-time quality project completion and exceeding employers’ expectations through workflow restructuring, efficiency improvements and sound decision making.
Operating Systems: AIX, HP: UX, DOS, Solaris, Windows, and Linux
Languages: C, C++,JAVA/J2EE, VB Scripts, XML, UNIX - Shell Scripting
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MS: ACCESS, MySQL
GUI: VB, JSP, Java Applets, ASP, HTML
Testing Tools: Load Runner, Performance Center, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.
Methodologies: Performance Testing, Agile
Web / Application Servers: Web logic, Web Sphere, IIS
Other: Testing tools, Site Scope, Quality Center, Team Quest, Wily, and Performance Center 12.53
ConfidentialPerformance Test Lead
- Conducting end-to-end analysis of the sales force Cloud infrastructure, drive optimization plus tuning efforts to deliver on the requirements of high performance, scalability, and efficiency of the sales force cloud.
- Collaborating with Business and project team to review and refine application NFRs, SLAs, & KPIs to create acceptance criteria and performance budgets necessary to measure, validate, and improve performance
- Provide leadership and assistance in resolution of production incidents related to performance; prevent incidents through dedicated data analysis and monitoring.
- Collaborating with developers to promote the concept of performance engineering during all phases of the SDLC to detect and correct performance issues earlier in the lifecycle
- Monitoring application performance during performance tests or production usage through the use of APM and other monitoring tools to isolate the fault domain, dive deep into application code, and identify root cause of performance issues.
- Provide thorough end-to-end analysis with concrete recommendations to pinpoint and tackle performance and scaling issues with Salesforce Cloud Infrastructure.
- Develop automated data collection and advanced tooling as necessary leveraging open tools to help drive performance analysis.
- Partner with development on design and engineering of Compute infrastructure to optimize known pain points and ensure the performance and scalability goals are achieved.
- Interaction with all members of the project team including (architects, product owners, business analysts, Dev Managers and project managers) to define the NFRs/Scopes in each release.
- To lead a team of onsite and offshore performance test engineers to ensure major and minor releases have the required performance testing scope and coverage.
- Contribute to all aspects of the delivery lifecycle: Performance test prototyping, capacity modeling and projections, performance driven design, application profiling and base-lining, performance testing, load testing, stress testing and troubleshooting.
- Closely working with the development team and/or vendors to successfully integrate performance testing. They are involved in all phases of the solutions development lifecycle (from defining high-level estimates in the planning stages to post-mortem meetings at the end of projects).
- Experience in executing large-scale performance tests is a must (6,000+ Concurrent users). Work closely with the Test Manager to develop and implement roadmaps for the platform.
- Other responsibilities include performing the design, development, execution and reporting efforts for projects within one or more software development frameworks.
- Communicate testing results and provide recommendations based on issues discovered.
- Responsible for creating scripts using Web(HTTP/HTML), Web Services, Tru-Client Protocol.
- Responsible for creating scenarios, configuring load generators and executing the test in HP ALM PC.
- Worked on APM tools,CA Wiley for analysis.
- Worked on relevant technology, tools and software; SDLC, Desktop services, TFS, HP Performance Center/LoadRunner
- Responsible for UI,API and Interface/Backend Performance Testing for all work stream.
- Responsible for co-coordinating and monitoring the systems during Backend/Interface Testing.
- Responsible for creating defects and managed defect like cycle.
- Responsible for tracking the Performance changes and co-coordinating with deployment team to have changes implemented in the Production system.
- Experience in collecting the DB Traces and identifying the DB bottleneck
Confidential, INPerformance Test Lead
- Gather, review and analyze non-functional requirement in discretion with business, technical architects and developers.
- Analyze Application Architecture.
- Mathematical Modeling & Optimization
- Derive workload model and user calculations.
- Analyze the application data flows to optimize.
- Identify critical business scenarios and transactions.
- Expert in Microsoft tools such as Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
- (VSTS), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM).
- Created VSTS Database automation SQL scripts for enhancing project productivity.
- Monitored VSTS to close bugs/test cases after due testing as and when developers fixed a bug and delivered code.
- Extensively used VSTS in identifying and recording defects.
- Worked with the project manager to ensure assignments were successfully completed as planned; and conducted tests and tracked defects in VSTS.
- Good working knowledge in using the Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) tool for Performance Testing.
- Actively involved in automating the Regression Testing process of the application using the existing manual testing scenarios using VSTS.
- Experience in logging the defects using VSTS.
- Performed functional and regression and End-to-end testing using Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.
Environment: VSTS, Dynatrace, Windows, .Net, WebLogic, Oracle, XML, SQL Server, MS Access, MS Vision, MS Project, AJAX VB, J2EE, HTML.
Confidential, VAPerformance Test Lead
- Responsible for managing a team of 4 offshore resources.
- Gathered requirements for generating performance goals and test plans and prepared the test plans independently.
- Performed Parameterization in LoadRunner.
- Extensively used LoadRunner using Virtual user Generator to script and customize performance test harness Web Protocol.
- Verify that new or upgraded applications meet specified performance requirements.
- Performed Correlation and Parameterization for the script, to ensure the script runs successfully during replay.
- Monitored Test through performance center and Controller.
- Monitored database for sessions, connection pool and memory issues.
- Recorded and enhanced Vuser Scripts by inserting Transaction points, Rendezvous points into Vuser Script in LoadRunner.
- Involved in systems monitoring using OS Metrics, SiteScope, Diagnostics/Profilers.
- Used LoadRunner Controller to create and execute Scenarios for VUser.
- Monitored the CPU, memory, and network utilizations on the UNIX server using Site Scope monitors.
Environment: LoadRunner, Performance Center, Sitescope, Quality Center, Unix, Windows, Java, WebLogic, Oracle, XML, SQL Server, MS Access, MS Vision, MS Project, AJAX VB, J2EE, HTML.
Confidential, KYPerformance Test Lead
- Created Performance scenarios and VuGen scripts for identifying business transaction.
- Identified the test requirements based on business requirements and blueprints.
- Provide performance tuning recommendations.
- Ensure solutions aligned with company standards and industry best practices.
- Recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate technical group (application, network, security, platform, storage teams) and business functional group activities.
- Monitored database for sessions, connection pool and memory issues.
- Documented errors and implemented their resolutions.
- Generate and analyze Performance Test results.
Environment: Performance Center, LoadRunner, Quality Center, VB Script, SQL, IIS, XML/XLST, Windows, UNIX.