- Enterprise & Solutions architect with 19+ years of progressive IT & Consulting experience.
- Provided technical leadership, IT architecture, and implementation approaches for large programs.
- Very experienced in interacting & negotiating with C - level & senior stakeholders.
- Have led and managed projects with 100+ people & 5+ Mn annual budget independently.
- Have led cross-functional and geographically distributed teams.
- Very conversant with white-board sessions, pitches, proposals, estimations, and budgeting.
- Hands-on SME with a wide skill set and a technology agnostic approach.
- Have solid programming background, comfortable with 100% coding or equivalent low-level deliverables
- Authored & contributed to several white-papers, policy documents, and position papers.
AREAS OF COMPETENCE:
Platform Engineering, Digital Transformation, Cloud Computing, Distributed Applications, Enterprise Content Management, Information Governance, Large Scale Deployments, Automation, Data Architecture.
AWS: EC2, IAM, S3, Route53, RDS, VPC, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, Trusted Advisor
Automation: DevOps, DevSecOps, Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Docker, Kubernetes
Methodologies: SOA, Microservices, Agile, Design Patterns.
Java EE Platform: Spring 4, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST, Hibernate, JSP, Servlet, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres.
ECM / ECS: Documentum Management, Digital Asset Management, Record Management, Retention Policies.
Enterprise Search & e-Discovery: Full-Text Search, Federated Search, Endeca, Xplore, FAST, EDRM Model
Infrastructure: Capacity Planning, BCP, Storage, GLB, Networks.
Compliance: ISO/IEC 27002, ISO 19600, SOX, GDPR, CCPA, MiFID II
Products: Product Strategy, User Experience, Market Strategy, Feedback Loops.
Practice & Functional: RFP, Solution Design, Pre-Sales, SOW, Vendor Management
Domains: Finance-M&A, IPO, Syndicated Loans, Insurance & Claims, Trading, Forex.
Life Science- HL7- FHIR, Validated Systems, Product Labelling, HIPPA.
Engagement Lead / Portfolio Lead
- Actively contributed to the overall cloud and platform strategy.
- Managed delivery for 10 Mn/year engagements
- POC, Solutions, and RFPs for fortune 100 clients & unicorns like Google, AirBnB, Roche, J&J, Verizon.
- Lead Architect for ground-up development of analytics platform for large EMR datasets.
Environment: AWS, Microservices, Serverless, Dockers, Kubernetes, HL7-FHIR
- Created Action Plan for Audit Points and got it approved by Steering Committee Group Audit, CISO, BISO, Compliance, Business Groups, Data Management, and Legal .
- Conducted extensive market-place research and evaluation to identify any potential solution NetSkope, BlueCoat, PaloAlto, Adallom, Bit9, Elastica, Cipher Cloud, Skyhigh Networks
- Successfully closed 4/5 audit points. Achieved 90+% compliance.
Environment: AWS, Spring 4.1, Spring-MVC, Web Usage Analytics Splunk, Netskope, e-Discovery Nuix, Agile, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Microservices.
- Engaged as a Lead Architect responsible for overall design and delivery from initial ideation.
- Architecture Design for a highly distributes system spanning over 5 data-centers and 15 branches offices.
- Primary contact for vendors, internal stakeholders & engineering groups.
- Team Lead. Infrastructure - 3, Development-15+, Production Support-8.
- Conducted POC & product evaluations for Documentum On-Demand, Endeca, IRM.
Environment: Documentum 6/7, BOCS 6.5, FSS/MDD 6.5, Webtop, Solaris 8/10, Oracle 10/11, FAST, Xplore, Web Services, Java.
- Devised low-level mapping strategy for migration of content from multiple legacy ECM systems to a modern hybrid data-lake.
- Developed a Java based custom script to extract data from legacy Documentum 4.
Environment: MarkLogic, Java, Documentum 4/6
- Requirement analysis, low-level design, high-level design, capacity planning, performance tuning.
- Developed multiple custom scripts for data extraction, upload & validation
- Designed & developed multiple search screens
Environment: Java, Oracle, Documentum 5.3 sp2, Webtop.
- Requirement analysis, technical design, production deployment
- Designed and developed object model, security model, workflows, lifecycles, custom jobs, retention policies
Environment: Java, Oracle, WebSphere, Site Deployment Services, Documentum 5.3, Web Publisher 5.3
Project Lead / SME
- Project Lead, client relationship, delivery.
- Requirement analysis & design: security model, object model, work-flows & business process.
- Coding, unit testing, peer reviews, production deployments.
Environment: Java, Documentum 4/5, Web-Publisher, SCS, SDS, FAST, MySQL, Scanning Solutions (Kofax, Captiva)