- Experienced Quality Assurance Lead and advisor wif over 9 years of proven success, delivering cost - efficient professional services and testing solutions to global customers
- Expertise in manual and end to end testing of web-based and standalone applications
- Expertise in developing test strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test summary reports using business requirement documents and use case documents
- Extensive experience in all phases of SDLC
- Highly motivated, organized and results oriented wif excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills which include balancing multiple priorities wif aggressive timelines and budget initiatives
- Soap UI
- API Testing
- Win Runner
- Load Runner
- Test Directory
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Quality Assurance Test Engineer - EAI Team
- SAP IS/Utilities functional testing, designing test scenarios, and life cycle Testing
- Extensive knowledge of automation test scripts and manual testing of SAP systems using Worksoft
- Developed Building Blocks wif Multiple Processes steps, Variable, Layouts Recordset using Worksoft.
- SOAP UI - Testing of TMAT(Transaction Management and Automation Tool)
- Created Scenarios in SAP for Meter Tampering, Switch Hold, Meter Access Permit, Meter ADD.
- Built Scripts for All Applications like Move IN, Moveout, Disconnect and Reconnect etc. using Worksoft Certify for Texas Deregulation
- Work wif vendor support teams (Worksoft) to troubleshoot issues.
- Test scripts automation using Worksoft Certify.
- Developed through understanding of business requirement documents, and designed test scenarios and test cases in HPQC/ALM.
- Served key role in designing test steps, writing test cases, and Execute tests using EDI, XML and Idocs
- Performed End to End using EDI from Market (NAESB), XML in Middleware (Oracle SOA) and validating in SAP (IS-Utilities) and Vice Versa.
- Created positive and negative test cases to validate functionality.
- Updated teh Test scripts to HPQC/ALM after business review and approval.
- Manually executed test scripts in phase wise manner and recorded teh results in HPQC/ALM.
- Regression testing for each of new builds wif fixes.
- Created test plan and test cases in HP ALM.
- Test Scripts were executed in System Integration and User Acceptance environments and all teh upgrades were validated in Production environment.
- Actively participated in Test Plan development, Traceability Matrix development and review wif business for approval.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer
- Participated in peer meetings to get teh test scripts reviewed and approval from business.
- Hands-on Experience on HP ALM, Defect life cycle, SIT regression and functional testing.
- Supported adhoc Smoke Testing, UI functionality, regression testing during SIT and UAT phases
- Good Experience on Test Scenario identification, Test case design, Test execution, defect tracking and status reporting
- Good Knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL Server and SQL queries
- Extensive Experience in working on Manual Testing Methodologies like Agile-SCRUM and Waterfall Methodology.
- Participated in Scrum meetings every day and walkthroughs wif PM and team members to discuss test progress and issues. Actively Participated defect review meetings wif Dev team and QA team.
- Attended walkthrough wif development groups and business analysts for eIP Upgrade release.
- Hands on Experience on DCE 3.7 and 3.9 release (Itron)
- Hands on Experience on Advance Outage system.
- Experience on Power Outage Notification and Power Restoration Notification
- Actively participated in performance testing using Read Doctor.
- Involved efficiently in ad hoc Smoke, UI, functional, regression, SIT and UAT phases.
- Actively participated in Smoke testing, Regression testing, System Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing. Testing defects found during teh execution HPQC/ALM scripts were logged in eMeter Support Portal (JIRA) and followed up wif appropriate teams to get them resolved.
- Testing teh Service Packs, Custom Configuration changes and eMeter upgrades going through teh different stages of testing.
- Based on functional specification all teh following Test Scripts were written, executed, documented and follow them up till resolution of any defects.
- Understanding of TX Deregulated Market.
- Understanding of ERCOT, TDSP and CR Rep.
- Understanding of Move In, Move Out Process
- Understanding of Billing and Service Orders.