- Over all 15 years of experience as Talend Developer and Data Integration QA Analyst and Requirements Analyst in Healthcare Industry.
- Have good experience in Talend Integration Suite for Big Data, Data Integration Tools.
- Performed transformations, cleaning and filtering on imported data using Hive, Map Reduce, and loaded final data into HDFS.
- Experience in integration of various data sources like SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Hadoop, Hive and Flat Files.
- Developed complex Talend jobs mappings to load the data from various sources using different components.
- Good experience in testing the products by using XML & HL7 messages in Healthcare, Insurance and Pharmacy domains.
- Worked in second line production support to fix the data correction issues in SQL by directly interacting with various clients.
- Have experience in requirement gathering, coordinating between the team members, creating test plans and executing test scripts according to the business requirements in standard applications
- Working knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts, applications and ETL.
- Talend 5.5
- Oracle 11g
- Teradata SQL Assistant
- MS SQL Server 2012/2008
- Agile Methodology
- Meditech 5.6/6.0
- Net 4.0 Framework
- Talend 6.3
- Microsoft SQL Server management Studio
- WINDOWS XP.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Talend Developer
- Gathering and analyzed the requirements from client
- Created mapping documents based on the business requirements to be used by developers and QA team.
- Used ETL methodologies and best practices to create Talend ETL Jobs.
- Developed mappings/ transformations/ Joblets in Talend Studio. Designing and Developing Talend Jobs for business user.
- Implement, Enhancement, Defect fixing and tracking ongoing development activities.
- Used different Talend Components for Database Lookup and Join, Calculator, tfileInputdelimited, tFilterRow, tFlowtoIterate, tJavarow, tXMLMap, tMap, tFileInputXML, tLogCatcher, tStatCatcher, tFileList, tLoop, tAggregate, tSort etc.
- Developed Talend jobs to load the data into Hadoop and Hive and used most of the Talend BigData components like tHdfsInput, tHdfsOutput, tHiveLoad etc.
- Involved in scheduling the jobs in Talend Administration Center.
- Prepared the status reports and send them to managers.
Environment: Talend 6.3, Tableau, UNIX, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server management Studio, WINDOWS XP.
Confidential, Arlington, TX
- Worked closely with Business Analysts to review the business specifications of the project and to gather the requirements.
- Performed analysis, design, development, Testing and deployment for Ingestion, Integration, provisioning using Agile Methodology.
- Developed the ETL mappings for XML, .CSV, .TXT sources and loading the data from these sources into relational tables with Talend ETL Developed Joblets for reusability and to improve performance.
- Created Talend jobs to copy the files from one server to another and utilized Talend FTP components.
- Designed Talend jobs by using the components like tJavarow, tMap, tDie, tConvertType, tFlowMeter, tLogCatcher, tRowGenerator, tSetGlobalVar.
- Created many complex ETL jobs for data exchange from and to Database Server and various other systems including RDBMS, XML, CSV, and Flat file structures.
- Responsible for developing, support and maintenance for the ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes using Talend Integration Suite.
- Created joblets in Talend for the processes which can be used in most of the jobs in a project like to Start job and Commit job.
- Developed jobs to move inbound files to vendor server location based on monthly, weekly and daily frequency.
- Implemented Change Data Capture technology in Talend in order to load deltas to a Data Warehouse.
- Provided the Production Support by running the jobs and fixing the bugs.
- Performed unit testing and integration testing after the development and got the code reviewed.
Environment: Talend 5.5, Tableau,Oracle 11g, Teradata SQL Assistant, HDFS, MS SQL Server 2012/2008, PL/SQL, Agile Methodology.
Health Fitness, Dallas, TX
- Developed jobs in Talend Open Studio from stage to source, intermediate, conversion and target.
- Used tStatsCatcher, tDie, tLogRow to create a generic job let to store processing stats.
- Solid experience in implementing complex business rules by creating re - usable transformations and robust mappings.
- Using Talend transformations like tConvertType, tSortRow, tReplace, tAggregateRow, tUnite etc.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries and used Joins to access data from Oracle, and My SQL.
- Experienced in using debug mode of talend to debug a job to fix errors.
- Used tRunJob component to run child job from a parent job and to pass parameters from parent to child job.
- Created Context Variables and Groups to run Talend jobs against different environments.
- Used tParallelize component and multi thread execution option to run sub jobs in parallel which increases the performance of a job.
- Implemented FTP operations using Talend Studio to transfer files in between network folders as well as to FTP server using components like tFileCopy, TFileAcrchive, tFileDelete, tCreateTemporary File, tFTPDelete, tFTPCopy, tFTPRename, tFTPut, tFTPGet etc.
- Experienced in writing expressions with in tmap as per the business need.
- Used ETL methodologies and best practices to create Talend ETL jobs.
- Extracted data from flat files/ databases applied business logic to load them in the staging database as well as flat files.
Environment: Talend 5.5, Oracle 11g, Teradata SQL Assistant, HDFS, HQL, MS SQL Server 2012/2008, PL/SQL, Agile Methodology.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Written test Plans, test Cases, Test scripts, test scenarios for the Q
- Involve in testing of clinical rounding reports on mobile device and web portal which were developed in SQL server reporting services.
- Involved in testing of integrated GE RAD PACS, GE CV PACS, GE billing & FUJI ROSE applications.
- Involved in testing of Patient Keeper web application.
- Involved in ICD-9, ICD-10 and Snomed coding systems.
Environment: Meditech 5.6/6.0,Mainframe,AS/400, ASP.Net,.Net 4.0 Framework, QTP 9.1, SQL Server 2008, SSRS, MS Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, MSMQ, Android, iPhone OS 3.0, Blackberry, Windows XP.
Confidential, Upper Saddle River, NJ
- Involved in creation of detailed test plan and test cases from the Business Requirements Document.
- Involved in creation of test data by using the Business Requirement Document.
- Involved in white box testing to test the maps.
- Importing the maps to Informatica and extracting the data by running the sessions.
- Involved in validation of transformations, aggregations and look ups.
- Involved in creation of metadata database.
- Involved in loading of data into database through UNIX.
- Involved in testing of Online Information Exchange (ONIX) messages by using Altova XML spy.
- Involved in validation of XMLs and XSDs.
- Involved in testing of source and target data base count by using the T-SQL.
- Involved in preparation of weekly status reports and status meetings.
- Logged defects in defect tracking tool.
Environment: Java, Informatica 9.1,Oracle 11, PL/SQL, Cognos 8, Windows XP, Unix, Altova XML Spy, JSMQ, Exam XML, Bug Zilla, MS Visio.
Data Sr. Quality Engineer
- Created staging database by using metadata.
- Validated Informatica mappings, workflows and extracted the data in flat files by using DTS.
- Created and executed SSIS packages.
- Verification of XML files, Source excels, Target Excels, Release Notes and Snapshot Documents.
- Imported the metadata XMLs, DTRs (Data Retrievals) into LDMS and validated the XMLs as per the business logic.
- Added indexes to the DTRs to increase the performance.
- Validated the Lookups, Expressions and Validations as per the business logic in requirement specification.
- Fixed data related issues in SQL server and cleared the transaction and audit log files.
- Executed the packages to load the data into target database.
- Performed the Database Validation and UI validation with the migrated data to check whether data is getting populated or not.
Environment: C#.Net, .Net Framework, SQL Server2005/2008, Windows 2000/XP, MS Visual Studio 2005/2008, SSIS, IBM Rational Clear Quest 7.1.
- Involved in customer support to analyze issues in backend by interacting directly with clients.
- Involved in testing of Patient application administration, Clinical, Medical and Billing modules.
- Involved in testing of Service Level Agreement releases.
- Involved in testing of PDS & LRS web services manually.
- Written Test cases for requirements for enhancements
- Involved in testing of HL7 messages by using XML spy
- Involved in testing of ICD-9 & ICD-10 coding systems.
- Involved in testing of healthcare insurance claims 835 & 837.
- Performed User Interface Testing, Integration Testing,System Testing & UAT.
- Logging and keeping in track of defects.
Environment: VB, Mumps, SQL 2000, Oracle 8i/9i, MSMQ, Toad, Doors, Test Director, Windows, iAssist.