- 7+ years of experience in Manufacturing, Pharma Insurance, and Healthcare Domain with sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing life cycle (STLC) with Manual and Automation testing.
- Worked in all stages of Testing, Unit Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Strong aptitude in analyzing business application, developing Test Plans, and writing test cases.
- Experience in bug tracking, reporting, and using HP ALM and JIRA for global test management.
- Knowledge of the SDLC models such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Strong knowledge on working E - commerce applications, POS system, inventory tracking, credit card processing, e-wallet payment, RPM (Retail Pricing Management), RMS (Retail Merchandising System) applications.
- Expertise in Test Case/Test Procedure Design, developing Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Test Tool Usage, Test Case Execution, Defect Management and Defect Tracking, creating Test Scripts, reviewing Log files & Reports for delivering utmost Quality product
- Performed Mobile testing in different platforms.
- Expertise in testing Web based and Client/Server applications/Real Time applications.
- Expertise in testing APIs, Web Services for SOA, Databases and UI.
- Good knowledge of automated testing tools such as QTP/UFT, LoadRunner and JMeter.
- Involved in generating Test Scripts using Quick Test Pro (QTP) for different transactions to execute Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Acceptance Testing.
- Expert knowledge in Agile, Web Accessibility, Web-API web-security testing.
- Hands on experience in developing Selenium IDE/web driver using java, Java Script, Jenkins, ant/maven, Junit build tools.
- Designed, developed, and executed automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Created Scenarios to conduct the Performance testing using Load Runner and JMeter. Performed Web Services Testing and XML validation for test case suite using API tools like SOAP and REST.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture which include SOAP Web Service and Restful Web Service Testing.
- Written Java scripting automation test scripts to execute in cucumber.
- Used Protractor framework and developed end to end test scripts for Angular JS applications
- Improved the performance of the SSRS reports by tuning the SQL server code and modifying the SSIS packages associated with the reports.
- Detailed understanding of ICD 9/ANSI/HL7 to ICD 10/ANSI/HL7 coding standards in Medicare and Medicaid domains of Clear understanding of MMIS for the Medicaid patients Enrolment and their Eligibility.
Testing Skills: Test Plan creation, Test Case Design, Test data preparation. Test execution, Defect management, Test reporting, Test Manager, Test Automation script writing, Run book automation, Black Box and White Box testing, Selenium, Web Driver, GUI and API Testing.
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g, DB2
Servers: Portal & Portal API's Tomcat, Web Logic, WebSphere, JBoss
Testing Tools: QTP/UFT, Selenium suite, Performance Center, Load technologies/tools Runner, Soap UI, Cucumber, Protractor, AngularJS, J2EE, Servlets, Java Server Faces (JSF), JSP, JDBC, JMeter, Eclipse, Appium, Firebug
Operating Systems: Windows variants, UNIX, iOS, Android
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
QA-Senior Software Test Analyst
- Creates and maintains the processes of the division’s quality program.
- Provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams within the division and to clients.
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade Manual or Automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Configured Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Good Experience in Agile methodology with SCRUM Process for the product development.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API and Involved in services testing using Postman. Worked closely with the platform team for every new service that the plan to tag and release.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI by validating request and response for XML, JSON files.
- Used Cucumber and Appium for Native Mobile Application automation testing for iOS and Android platform.
- Involved in testing AJAX components with Protractor.
- Executed test scripts, documented defects, and verified fixes using JIRA, Defect tracking tool and QC/ALM.
- Perform usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Supported test-lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Attend daily Scrum calls and allocated as per the work packets.
- Worked very closely with the Developers and Business Analyst.
Environment: Selenium, WebDriver XML, SVN, Eclipse, Maven, TestNG, SOAP, SOAP UI, JXL, Agile, JIRA, SQL, UNIX, MS Office, Excel, HP Quality Center (HP ALM)
Confidential - Austin, Texas
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Written and Executed Test cases, Test plans and Test design documents.
- Performed data driven tests to validate API calls.
- Identified Test cases based on the requirements, participated in implementation of Test Cases, and Test Script according to the Business Requirements, System Requirements.
- Performed various kinds of testing like Black Box, GUI, Functionality, Integration, Regression, Usability, System, User Acceptance and Back End Testing.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix and updated the Requirement traceability matrix timely with the changes.
- Developed and maintained Manual and Automation test scripts.
- Used Jira for Bug Tracking, Bug fixing, and Bug Reporting.
- Performed Database Testing using SQL Queries of the Application like checking all the Tables in the Database and checking whether the data is moving in their Respective Tables.
- Performed functionality and regression testing during the various phases of the application using Selenium.
- Created and Developed Automation test framework Selenium WebDriver and executed TestNG Test Cases in Eclipse IDE.
- Developed Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using a Hybrid Framework in Selenium.
- Involved in the CICD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build and deployment into SIT environment.
- Involved in Web services testing using SOAPUI Tool. Validated request and response XML. Added assertions to validate the XML in Web services such as SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Testing Web services API Calls using SOAP UI.
- Experience testing mobile apps on iOS, iPad and Android devices using device connect Mobile Labs and Simulators.
- Tested the Application and website on mobile devices and performed compatibility testing.
- Reviewed and validated SQLs, extracted Reports Data for SMEs and UAT reviews
- Created Data Model templates and sessions resolved Change Requests (CRs) and updated data models Used Jenkin as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Maven.
- Used Selenium WebDriver API with TestNG to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment.
- Built a test automation framework from scratch using a Page Object Model - POM or Page Factory with Java using Selenium Web Driver & TestNG for Regression Testing.
- Used Protractor framework and developed end to end test scripts for AngularJs applications.
- Tested application compatibility for various browsers using HTML ID and XPath in Selenium.
- Developed and executed automation testing using Java with Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and analyzed Test results.
- Designed and implemented basic SQL queries for backend testing.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Improved the performance of the SSRS reports by tuning the SQL server code and modifying the SSIS packages associated with the reports
- Responsible for providing the efficient locators strategy like Xpath and CSS to run WebDriver scripts in stable condition.
- Designed the future state testing to be implemented in the next phase of this effort.