- Around 2 + years of experience in Software testing with exposure to the full development cycle from requirements
- 4+ years of experience in ASIC / FPGA Design and Verification.
- Solid understanding each phase in Software Development Life Cycle, experience in Waterfall model and Agile SCRUM model.
- Experience in writing Test plans, Test scenarios and Test case, developing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, interacting with team members, tracking the bugs till closure.
- Extensive experience in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Write and execute complex SQL queries to validate and retrieve data from the database.
- Perform API testing by using Postman.
- Analyze logs using Kibana.
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git, CVS.
- Experience in scripting in Java including Web technologies HTML, XML, CSS.
- Practical working knowledge of Mobile application platforms and development for Apple iOS, Google Android.
- Experience in using Android SDK and ADB shell.
- Ability to work under pressure and competing deadlines.
- Highly motivated team player adept at cross - functional interaction.
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills with ability to work in a team as well as individually.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, Android OS
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver (JUNIT / TestNG)
Database: Oracle 11i/10g, MySQL 8.0
Mobile Testing Tools: Android Studio, ADB
Virtualization: VMWare Server, Oracle VirtualBox
Networking: TCP, FTP, HTTP, Internet, Intranet
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GitHub
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla, Jira
HDL Languages: VHDL, Verilog HVL Language: Vera
Software QA Engineer
- Participate in requirement meetings (RSD) and Detail Design meetings (DDD) to understand the functional requirements of the application so as to come up with test scenarios, test flow and test procedures.
- Set-up and manage the appropriate testing environment that included Jira, Kibana, VPN, Database, Slack messenger.
- Perform Functional, Regression, GUI Testing, Backend Testing, API Testing, Performance, Browser compatible and Smoke testing.
- Write SQL queries to retrieve the information from the SQL server database to check data integrity.
- Response data validations in REST API protocols using Postman.
- Perform Test automation with Selenium WebDriver and executing automated tests on multiple environments using multiple browsers.
- Create Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Test Summary Reports (TSR).
- Conduct Ad Hoc testing to ensure new integrations performed as expected per requirements.
- Verify the logs using Kibana
- Coordinate with developers, project managers and system analysts to resolve various issues related to bug fixing, re-analyzing certain functionalities and providing creative feedbacks.
- Prepared and delivered reports, recommendations, or alternatives to address existing and potential trouble areas in projects.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Software QA Engineer
- Worked with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Wrote Test plans, defining Test scenarios and Test cases, developing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, interacting with team members and track the bugs till closure.
- Perform manual API testing using Postman and created variables, environments, and collections.
- Wrote and execute scripts in Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Maintained source of application in GitHub version control.
- Wrote and executed SQL queries to ensure the data integrity.
- Tested application on different Mobile environments (Android, iOS), and used AVD installation.
- Collected and reported the application logs via XCode and Android studio.
- Participated in cross-browser (MSIE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and cross-platform (Windows, macOS) testing in virtual machine (VMWare) environment.
- Created status and test result reports for management and represented the group in status meetings.