- Quality Assurance Analyst with three years of experience in Manual & Automated Testing for Software Quality Assurance (SQA) and Server Administration/Maintenance.
- Solid experience with Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies. Highly proficient in reporting, fact - finding and documenting interoperability flaws, errors, bugs and other issues utilizing industry standard and proprietary software applications for financial and software solutions based industries.
- Demonstrates detail-oriented, methodical and thorough approach to all projects/tasks while adhering to aggressive timelines.
- Completes all assignments on or ahead of schedule.
- Consistently recognized for excellent analytical and problem-solving skills by department heads, project managers and supervisors.
- HP Testing Suite (Quality Center, LoadRunner, Performance Center)
- ANSI-C/Web Service Scripting, Structured Query Language (SQL)
- SQL Server Management Studio, MS Office Suite, Windows 8, 7, Vista, and Server 2008
- Adept in giving oral/visual presentations
- Proficient liaison qualities
- Strong Interpersonal traits
- Solid experience with Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Motivated self-starter
Test Engineer Sr. Analyst
- Configured test setups, fixtures, and instrumentation as required by the test plans, test standards, and/or requirements
- Finalized all of the programs uses and mimicked potential mis-uses by a later user
- Made suggestions of how to improve the design and user-friendliness of the program
- Evaluated existing software to be sure that software updates did not cause problems in its functioning
- Worked with the development team and relevant stakeholders to resolve issues found throughout the SDLC
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Involved in execution, modification and creation of the test cases, defect tracking and bug verification
- Performed manual functional testing for time management software to determine if software met industry standards and was user friendly
- Wrote and ran queries that verified test data via SQL Server
- Managed multiple projects concurrently while still producing quality results with narrow timelines
- Contributed to high-reliability technology releases as a result of thorough testing that helped maintain and gain clients
- Created test approach, work plan and designed test Scenarios via HP LoadRunner for proprietary software applications
- Conducted performance test executions and analyzing the performance test results
- Developed and managed test data and the test environment; as well as document and track problem reports
- Administrated and performed routine maintenance on servers and shared drives, as well as installed/updated/configured/troubleshoot test related tools such as but not limited to SoapUI, and Performance Center
- Presented and communicated with customers on results of test and explained with detail