- Ten years of experience in Information Technology with focus on Software Quality Assurance by implementing testing tools for Client/Server and Web and Cloud based Applications.
- Accessibility testing expert with JAWS, WebAIM, AXE automation tool, Accessibility Insight, iprowe Tool, MAC/IOS VoiceOver, Android Talkback, Color Analyzer etc.
- Experience and knowledge of A11y Compliance and W3C WCAG 2.0/2.1 standards (A/AA/AAA).
- Experienced in working under Agile - Scrum methodology and have worked with JIRA.
- Functional, Regression, UAT, Backend database, Exploratory and End-to-End scenario testing
- Analyzed product requirement specifications and developed Test Plan, Release Traceability Matrix with Functional, UI, End-to-End scenario test cases.
- Performed Testing with Firebug Firefox add on to find out related Element’s HTML, CSS and java script.
- Experience in reviewing technical documents and making recommendations.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills and along with the proven ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Possess high energy and an enthusiastic attitude, desire for continued learning and a willingness to take on difficult challenges, above all a quick learning ability.
- Have done requirement analysis, Traceability matrix and Impact analysis and then report it in the document for review.
Software Testing Tools: HP ALM v11, Test Link, HP Quick Test Professional, AXE for accessibility, Accessibility Insight JAWS screen reader, Iprowe, VoiceoverTalkback.
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center, ALM, JIRA
Operating Systems: MS DOS, Windows XP/2000/NT/Millennium/98/95, UNIX
Software: MS Office 365, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Illustrator, PC Anywhere, Norton Utilities, Antivirus Software, Outlook, Lotus Notes
Browser: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari.
Databases: MS Access, Visual FoxPro, Oracle, TOAD, SQL
Languages: C, C++, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, Java
Web: HTML, DHTML, Java Script, IIS
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
Test Lead / AccessibilityEngineer/ ADA
- Analyzed business, functional specifications, and use cases.
- Developed test plans, test cases and test scripts for both positive and negative tests.
- Evaluated test results to determine compliance with test plans and established business processes.
- Involved in preparation of Test Strategy document that defines the test environment, phases of testing, entry and exit criteria into different phases of testing.
- Developed, test Scenarios and prepared test data from business requirement and functional specification.
- Worked on the application to test accessibility with screen reader JAWS 2018/2020, Talkback (android).
- Worked with Accessibility Insight, iprowe automation tool.
- Tested color contrast ratio with Color Contrast Analyzer Tool.
- Tested PDF documents for accessibility compliance and ensuring tagging is done appropriately.
- Validated compliance scenarios maintaining A11y compliance and WCAG 2.0/2.1 Level A, AA and AAA compliance for Accessibility.
- Collaborated with web developers on WCAG compliant design by assisting them to understand the feature and helping them to add WCAG testing criteria.
- Partner with Design A11y, Design System teams and Engineering A11y Leads to develop, promote the adoption and integration of accessibility policies, procedures, and standards.
- Thorough working knowledge of applicable federal and state laws, policies, regulations and standards (Americans Disabilities Act).
- Hands on experience for the projects in agile methodology (preferably Scrum) development methodology using JIRA. Created Story, Task, Bugs in JIRA.
- Worked on LOBs like Consumer, RBCC, GWIM/ EDGE, FALCON on the Synergy Web financial application under CCVT Project.
Environment: Windows, JAVA, HP ALM, Color Contrast Analyzer (CCA), JAWS screen reader, Talkback, iprowe, JIRA, SQL Server, SaaS, HTML.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Manage quality of products in a continuous deployment, Agile/Scrum, SaaS environment.
- Worked for LMS tester for the Pillars Learning, Goal, Development, EC, RCM, Onboarding, Platform and Bizx.
- Implemented standardized QA test checklist to be used in user stories to enforce testing activities and develop and/or review test plan, test cases, and test scripts.
- Create and update baseline guidelines for front end accessibility of all web and mobile applications.
- Coordinate with the development team, provide technical recommendations and accessibility oversight of user interfaces; work closely with the UI/UX product engineering teams to ensure that envisioned features are accessible.
- Educate product engineering and other team members about new and upcoming assistive technology and related standards.
- Testing A11y stories for all components spanning all releases via Agile.
- Performed screen reader testing for Accessibility with JAWS.
- Performed testing for Accessibility with aXe tool for Chrome and FF browser.
- Performed testing and remediating accessibility issues in documents (PDF, Word etc.) as per WCAG 2.0 A/ AA /AAA guidelines.
- Remediating accessibility issues to ensure compliance with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and Section 508 accessibility standards.
- Performed color contrast testing with WebAIM, Color Analyzer tool .
- Performed accessibility testing on Mobile with MAC/IOS VoiceOver and for android device with TalkBack.
- Validated A11y testing for feature functionalities.
- Tested Security for the application with Dynamic Scan.
- Worked as a Test Lead in absence of Test lead, coordinate among team member, offshore team and sometimes took the role for Lead to work for a different team.
- While testing created defects in JIRA and verified and closed.
- Worked with Development, Support, DevOps, QA Automation, and others to coordinate efforts.
- Standardized processes, measurements, and documentation across the QA organization.
Environment: Windows, JAVA, Test Link, Color Contrast Analyzer (CCA), AChecker, JAWS screen reader,Talkback, aXe, WebAIM, ALM, JIRA, SQL Server, SaaS, HTML.