- Senior Business Analyst with extensive project management experience is offering over 30 years of software development and software delivery expertise to support company goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator. Results driven.
- Skilled in negotiations and personal communications to secure positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with intense requirement gathering and analysis skills to support quality assurance objectives.
- Consistent producer of high quality requirement and project management documentation and deliverables.
- Consistently develops rigorous/detailed use cases, user stories, test cases/plans, and acceptance criteria.
- Waterfall Development Model
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- EBMX Data Transfers
- DB2 iRise
- Rational RequisitePro
- Rational SoDA for Word
- Rational Software Modeler/Rational Rose
- Oracle Forms (2.0, 2.5, 4.5)
- Oracle Reports (1.0, 2.5)
- Oracle Developer/2000
Senior Business Process Specialist
- Partnered with cross - functional teams and external suppliers to shift pension liabilities to external affiliates.
- Led cross-functional team and partnered with external supplier to automate acquisition and management of motor vehicle records for lease car holders.
- Led cross-functional team and partnered with external suppliers to automate receipt and fulfillment of courtesy glass replacement and roadside assistance requests for company car leases.
- Led cross-functional team and partnered with external supplier to update the Lapeer Road Marshalling Center with building-wide WiFi and an enhanced vehicle tracking system.
- Partnered with cross-functional teams and external suppliers to design, build, and maintain critical automated data feeds and exchanges between the Company Car System, other FCA systems, and external supplier systems.
- Partnered with cross-functional teams and external suppliers to upgrade the Company Car System as corporate policies changed.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to establish automated tracking of company cars through UCONNECT.
- Led cross-functional team to build a corporate-wide inventory tracking solution for non-revenue company cars.
- Created and maintained business requirements, user stories, use cases, data mappings, test scenarios, prototypes, data flows, business process flows, system process flows, and entity relationship diagrams.
- Tested deliverables before UAT. Verified production deployments. Managed system enhancement requests.
- Wrote SQL daily to support testing, reporting, and user inquiries. Troubleshoot issues.
- Liaised for business teams, developers, and external suppliers in the Americas, Europe, and South Asia.
- Coordinated and facilitate stakeholder meetings, requirement approvals, and work/enhancement prioritization.
- Enforced priorities. Provided regular status updates to stakeholders, managers, project teams, and suppliers.
- Developed and maintained SharePoint sites and libraries.
- Maintained business/system requirements across 4 business units to capture data for federal regulatory reporting.
- Prepared requirements and developed rigorous test scenarios for an application disaster recovery plan.
- Participated in a cross-functional team to evaluate IT applications for corporate records management compliance.