- 10 Years of experience in the Design, Development and Implementation in Commercial Application Software development. Role - played include Programmer; System design Implementing and Testing projects.
- Interact closely with design, UI and development staff regarding SW Quality Assurance (QA), System Testing and QA Automation for Healthcare Information System (HIS).
- Strong Expertise with Design and Development of Web Applications and client/server applications
- Developed more than 30 web applications including Internet and intranet.
- 3 years of progressive experience in manual and automated testing on Web-based and Client-Server Applications with industry experience in Health Care (Medical), Insurance. Develop manual and automated testing scripts and other utility programs necessary to test.
- Experience in designing Test Plans including development of Test Strategies & Test Cases and involved in manual testing like Positive/Negative, Functional and Acceptance Testing as Black Box Tester.
- Extensively involved in Functional, Regression, Performance, Integration Testing, System Testing, Compatibility, Interface and GUI testing.
- Proficient in testing Web Based, E-Commerce applications developed in Java, J2EE, (SQL, PL/SQL) and used SQL Queries to query the database.
- Involved in Collecting User Requirements to develop web applications. Have good experience in coding like ASP and Scripting Languages
- Good Knowledge in Automation Testing, Regression, Volume, UI Response and Performance Test Executions.
- Maintain corporate Internet/Intranet sites, SPOC for all Intranet portals content migration and management
- Good communication skills. Good Team Leading.
- Over Ten years of total IT experience
- Six years experience of Web Development.
Test ManagementTools : Sahi, Jmeter, TestComplete, TestLink , Xplanner Project Tracking Tool, JIRA
Languages : ASP, PL/ SQL, HTML,CSS, DHTML,Java Script
ReportingTools : JIRA, Testlink
Database Systems : Oracle, SQL Server 2000, Postgres, MySQL, Ms - Access
Operating Systems : Linux, Windows 9X/NT/2000, Windows 7
Application Servers: Tomcat,IIS
Version Control: Visual Source Safe, Share Point
Documentation Tools: MS Office suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio)
- Domain Knowledge on EDI Module
- Creating a functionality matrix of test scenarios from the Business Requirements and Use Cases.
- Regression testing with segments, qualifiers by loop wise based on data mappings and standard X12 variables.
- Reviewed the business, functional requirement documents, application and prepared Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases for manual and automation in Sahi Tool and Test complete.
- Interacted with Domain Experts for the business understanding and designed the business scenarios for test cases. Conducted browser compatibility testing (IE, Fire fox).
- Developed the business scenarios for Volume Testing and designed the scripts in Functional Testing for Web.
- System Defects and issues raised by tickets using JIRA tool and verify them based on UAT releases.
Environment: Windows, Linux, Postgres, Jmeter, Edit Plus and Home Site, Test complete, Sahi Tool,JIRA,Testlink.
- Developed UI Prototypes Using HTML, CSS, DHTML, and Java Script.
- Development and testing of interactive UIs based on Information Architecture (IA) and Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) documents.
- Leading of web development team of 7 resources and planned and estimation of their tasks.
- Technical assistance to the team and Configuration Management
- Co ordinate with On Site Information Architectures and Business analysts.
- Conducting Weekly status meetings with the team and responsible for meeting the project deadlines
- Reviewing design documentation and attending initial design meetings.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Development and unit testing of this portal.
- Web testing of UIs based on Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) documents.