- Over 6 years of experience in Software QA Testing with creation and maintenance of automated test scripts.
- Proficient with Test Documentation with developing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Results Reports.
- Experienced in developing and executing Test Cases based on business, functional and system specifications.
- Proficient in various types of testing with Functional, Regression, Integration, Smoke, GUI and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experienced with defect - reporting and defect-tracking using the test management tool HP Quality Center/ALM, Redmine and JIRA and Version one.
- Good Knowledge in documenting and reporting bugs/defects using HP Quality Center/ALM, and JIRA.
- Experienced in the preparation of test d Confidential, preparation and execution of regression test scripts using HP Quality Center/ALM, Redmine.
- Proficient in validating d Confidential persistence using SQL queries.
- Strong Knowledge in using QTP/UFT for Regression testing.
- Experienced in using QTP/UFT to create D Confidential Driven tests, Batch tests and performing Exception handling.
- Proficient in designing and developing automated test scripts using VBScript in QTP/UFT.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Significant experience in business analysis and validation of business processes.
- Experienced in consolidating the test report from all team members and reporting the same to the manager.
- Experienced in Enterprise Web Services (EWS) /XML / SOAP and RESTful services using SoapUI tool.
- Extensive knowledge in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Experienced in Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality control (QC) in multiple sectors by setting up test environment, test planning, executing, defect tracking and monitoring with a high degree of success.
SR. Quality Assurance Analyst
- Work in Agile environment, attend Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Design and Develop Test Strategies based on Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Create and manage defects using Atlassian Jira.
- Export Test Cases in different scenarios to and executed them in VersionOne Tool.
- Test all modules - Confidential t Management, Doctor, Admin, Insurance Claims and validate HIPPA rules.
- Validate connection and d Confidential between Admin web services and Insurance claims web services.
- Write and execute SQL queries and Joins, using Group by and Having clauses to validate the d Confidential .
- Develop and execute test cases for EWS (Enterprise Web Services) /XML / SOAP UI tool and RESTful services.
- Update WSDL file as needed for Endpoint and test request and response XML. Add Assertions to validate the response xml with d Confidential base.
- Added Property Transfer in SoapUI tool to transfer the values from one response XML to another request XML.
- Create Test D Confidential for QA and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Conduct Smoke and Regression Testing and assist User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepare daily/ weekly status reports on Test case execution, defects, RTM etc.
- Plan test execution activities, report defects and analyze test metrics.
Environment: VersionOne, Atlassian Jira, TOAD, Web Services SoapUI, MS Office Tools, JAVA, PHP, Apache Tomcat, Java Script, HTML, SQL, XML.
QA Automation Analyst
- Worked with Business Analysts, Development Groups and Project manager in analyzing Business Specifications.
- Designed Test Cases and Test Scenarios, conducted functional, ad-hoc and exploratory testing for the variety of applications with expanded test coverage.
- Performed input field validations by D Confidential Base Testing using D Confidential Tables and Flat files; Created both Positive and Negative d Confidential for the same.
- Provided subject matter expertise and best practices for test automation.
- Analyzed the System Specification Requirements to understand the Test Requirements in each release.
- Wrote test cases for functionality, system and integration testing and tested the application manually using HP ALM.
- Used HP ALM to store Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and for bug tracking.
- Identified software problems, wrote bug reports, and logged them into the bug tracking tool in HP ALM.
- Used complex SQL queries to retrieve d Confidential for validation in oracle d Confidential base.
- Wrote automation scripts using various checkpoints like standard, image, page, text and d Confidential base Checkpoints in UFT.
- Developed D Confidential Driven Test Scripts for the project using UFT.
- Developed automated Test Scripts to perform Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Regression testing of the application using UFT.
- Developed scripts to perform Regression Testing using VBScript in UFT.
- Involved in designing a Hybrid Automation Framework using UFT.
- Created and maintained Shared Object Repositories to enable Unified Functional Testing to identify the various objects in the application.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing and prepared UAT Test Scripts.
- Assisted business & marketing team in execution of UAT by providing d Confidential .
- Documented software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Participated in various meetings and discussed enhancements and modification request issues.
- Maintained meetings with the technical teams and management, developed proper documentation, validated current production environment.
Environment: HP UFT, HP ALM, VBScript, HTML, XML, DB2, C#, MS project, PHP, CSS, Java, .NET, Oracle, SQL, Windows, SharePoint, MS Office, MS Excel, UNIX