- 9+ years of industry experience as a QA Analyst/Sr. QA Analyst/QA Lead with solid understanding of Software development life cycle, testing methodologies, Quality Assurance life cycle, Defect Management life cycle and Technologies implementation.
- 1+ years of industry experience as a Business System Analyst with solid understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling and Business Analysis.
- Managed 3 offshore and 1 onsite resource for Functional Testing in multiple Projects.
- Experience in complete PEGA implementation cycle, including tool installation, development, testing, and deployment.
- Experience managing Offshore Test team, Delivery of the software product to Business, Review and submit Statement of Work (SOW), Approve the Vendor Payment invoice and Resource allocation.
- Proficient in developing Test Approach, Test Plan, test scenarios, test cases, requirement traceability matrices, and test script writing which includes defining testing goals, testing schedule, test resources and schedules, data build and test environment concerns, defect management, test scope and risk assessment.
- Proficient in Testing to assure Quality and Execute Test scripts using Manual and good exposure on Automation Tools like Selenium, Quick Test Professional (QTP), Load Runner, Test Director and TestNG.
- Experience with testing Web services, APIs and client/server applications using SOAP UI, Postman tool.
- Extensive experience on testing EDI 837 (Institutional/Professional), 835, 834, 820, 270/271, EOBs, and COB.
- Extensive experience on Mainframe Testing, COBOL, JCL, FileAid, CA7, VSAM using TSO, FileAid, ISPF, SAP FS - CD.
- Extensive experience with Oracle CRM application testing - Oracle Siebel and eBS.
- Extensive experience in gathering Business and Functional Requirements, developing Use Cases, conducting GAP analysis, SWOT analysis, Cost benefit analysis, Risk analysis, modeling Businesses Processes, and preparing Training manuals.
- Expertise in Creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams such as Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Collaboration diagrams and State chart diagrams using IBM Rational Rose per UML methodology
- Extensive experience with PL-SQL Developer, SQL Server, and T-SQL in constructing triggers, tables, user functions, views, indexes, user profiles, relational database models, data dictionaries, and data integrity.
- Excellent Business writing skills in developing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications Document (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS), Systems Requirements Specification (SRS), Workflows and Project Plan.
- Proficient in conducting JAD sessions with Architect, Developers, SMEs and other stakeholders.
- Extensively used Rational Requisite Pro to gather and manage requirements; designed and managed project templates, use case templates, requirement types and traceability matrix in Requisite Pro.
- Proficient in conducting the system and user acceptance testing;
- Proficient creating test plan, test scenarios and test cases in Rational Suite Tools, HP ALM, qTEST, & Jira tool.
- Mac OS X
- Windows 2000/XP/NT
- RUP, SDLC, UML, SWOT
- Rational Requisite Pro.
- Rational Rose
- WebSphere Business Modeler (188.8.131.52)
- MS Office, Project, Visio
- C++, Java, SQL, and PL-SQL
- Microsoft Access, DB2, MS SQL Server 2000, AS400
- Selenium, QTP
- Test Director
- Edifecs TM, PEGA
- SOAP UI, Postman
- Oracle Siebel, EBS
- SAP (FS-CD)
- NASCO Mainframe, MetaVance, MembersEdge Salesforce, WinSCP, Putty, Notepad++/UltraEdit
- HTML, XML, MS Front Page
- IBM Rational Clear Quest
- ALM/HP Quality Center, Tricentis qTest, JIRA
- IBM Rational Clear Case
- SAP FS-CD
- Crystal Reports, Business Object Universe (BOU)
- Create user stories and Test Cases in Jira/Zephyr tool
- Adjudicate the Dental claims in Metavance system
- Validating Benefits payment, Deductible, Copay, OOPMs, as per the Schedule A, Rate sheet, Onboarding Workbook, and other Business Requirement documents
- Adjust the paid claims to validate the eligibility, benefits and newly configure EX codes
- Participate and contribute to Sprint Backlog grooming, Sprint planning, Daily standup, Sprint Retrospect meetings
- Create test data - Members, claims, configure benefits in MTV
- Validate the reports (PCX), Checks and EOBs in Alfresco tool
- Validate the COB and MOSA records for secondary claims generation
- Collaborate with Development team, Scrum Master and Product owner
- Query the claims and members in DB using Oracle SQL developer tool for test data need
- Reviewing test results with Business and other stakeholders
- Assist business to perform UAT by creating test data, defect management, Billing job run, test execution on complex benefit logic validation
- Lead a team of 3 Offshore (Persistent Systems) QA Analysts in providing comprehensive end-to- end testing of software product and features - Digital Platform, Oracle Siebel, Oracle eBS application, DB Migration Project
- Creating Test Plan and test approach, entrance/exit criteria, risks and contingencies, defect management procedures, staffing requirements and Test schedules
- Worked with Digital Platform Agile Project - Sleepnumber.com team to perform E2E regression testing effort
- Participate in Sprint planning meetings, working closely with Product owners during active sprint, creating test cases out of JIRA stories, and mapping Jira stories with test cases in qTest Tool.
- Run the Digital and Siebel Automation suite (Selenium) through the Jenkins builds based on the Business team request
- Running the UFT script and sharing the Test Results to the team
- Lead the testing effort in “Database Migration Project” - Conduct Test Planning Session with all the stakeholders, Creating Regression Test Plan, Testing Scope, Testing Resource Planning, and Status reporting including running Defect triage meeting, and Delivery of the product
- Writing and executing SQL queries to validate the data
- Creating SleepNumber Test artifacts - Defect handling, Test Plan template, Test Execution
- Performed API testing using Postman tool in Digital platform-AWS project
- Worked on Siebel CRM application testing creating customers data and validating the business logic as per user stories
- Validated Store payment transaction as per the user stories in Siebel
- Validate the Store, CRC, and Digital orders flows through the Siebel application for eBS Application using automation End to End flow script using UFT tool
- Validated the data writing SQL queries for Promotion, Rewards/Coupons in Siebel System and validating if rewards and coupons logic is displaying correctly in Siebel System
- Query customer/user data for analysis and for test data creation purpose
- Perform Smoke and Adhoc test using cloud base devices (SauceLab)
- Performed UI, Functional, System Integration, Regression, End-to-End, UAT, and Post-production validation
- Validate the user data in flatfile suing UltraEdit tool
- Owner of the QA testing tool “Tricentis - qTEST Manager” and Train the IT projects team to use the application as standard Test Management Tool
- Validating Oracle Siebel and eBS application for SIT and End to End testing including creating test data for integration testing
- Provide the Quality Report to managers generated out of HP-ALM/qTEST Manager tool
- Performed NodeTesting in Sleepnumber platform
- Provided input to Product owner on creating user acceptance testing
- Worked with vendor to create Proof of Concept artifact for Performance Test using J-Meter tool
- Working with vendors (Tricentis, SauceLab) closely and other initiatives along with Manager
- Generate Ad Hoc report out of Jira/qTest tool based on user/business owner/product owner need
- Worked as a QA testing resource for Oracle EBS project based in DevOps model
- Mentoring interns assigned in the Product development and Quality Assurance domain
- Lead a team of 3 QA Analysts in providing comprehensive end-to- end testing of software product and features
- Prepare Test Plan describing test approach, entrance/exit criteria, risks and contingencies, defect management procedures, staffing requirements and Test schedules
- Identify the test tools and secure the accesses and training for testing team
- Participate in BRD review meetings and provide inputs to Business Analysts and development team
- Create testing effort estimation with Vendors and review with PM/Application Owner and submit the WO in ServiceNow Tool for management approvals
- Create test requirements, test cases, test sets, test data request and linked requirements to test cases in IBM Rational ClearQuest to ensure total coverage of the project changes
- Participate in functional testing in the following applications - Edifecs TM, WMB/WTX, CCS, Data Warehouse, Interfaces, Reports, and MoveIT
- Review the performed testing – Integration, system, user- acceptance and Regression on functionalities like Edifecs TM validation of EDI 837 I/P, 835, 999s, 277CA, SNIP validation, WMB-WTX transformation validation etc.
- Running the Claims data for Batch Process over night to generate EDI 835 file
- Used UltraEdit tool to validate data position on output COBOL file layout against Business Specs document
- Provide approvals for deployment of changes to Test/Quality environment based on predefined exit criteria
- Participate and provide required input in GO/No GO decisions making meetings
- Collaborated with a team of 2 Onsite Steady State resources to develop regression suites for the application environments
- Identify deadlock conditions, database connectivity problems, and system crashes under load. Collaborated with Infrastructure/networks teams in resolution
- Prioritize and log defects in IBM Rational ClearQuest and collaborate with development teams to fix the defects
- Develop Test Summary Reports and attach to the Implementation Plan (IP) ChangeTicket for Production deployment.
- Seek the project closeout approvals from Business Owner and Application owner as per the IDM Deliverables -RACI chart
- Perform testing estimation with Vendor and creating Statement of Work (SOW)
- Worked closely with Business resources to identify any business need to be automated as part of UAT testing