- Experienced in developing Test Plans, Test Cases based upon the business requirements.
- Also performed onsite - offshore coordination for multiple projects to perform test related activities.
- Experience in the complete Software development life cycle with analysis, specifications, design, development, testing and maintenance of Insurance, Health, Mortgage, E-Commerce and Human resource applications using Client Server Architecture, Internet and Intranet, and distributed computing systems.
- Good experience in Financial Industry: Capital Markets, Equities, Risk, Compliance, Fixed Income, Trading Systems, Trade Surveillance and Life Cycle, Derivatives and Banking (Retail, Private, Investment)
- Good experience in online banking, retail banking, mobile banking, Credit Card, Risk management, Credit Risk/Market Risk
- Extensive experience in working with different domains such as Banking, financial, Travel, Hotels/Hospitality, Insurance, Airlines, Telecom, Publishing, Oil & Gas, Automobiles etc.
- Experience working various types of financial applications for Trading regarding Mutual Funds, Securities, Stocks, Bonds, CDs, Money Market.
- Good Understanding of different phase of Trade Lifecycle such as Account Set-up, Trade Order Generation, and Trade Order Execution, Order Settlement etc...
- Proficient in Mostly Manual and some Automated Testing Tools.
- Strong knowledge in Banking Operations, Trading lifecycle (Front, Middle And Back-Office), Mutual Funds and Ecommerce domain.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies.
- Experienced in testing various software applications including mobile (iOS, Android) applications.
- Extensive testing experience on ANDROID, iOS and REX operating system Mobile Applications using Manual and Automated techniques.
- Experience with installation, configuration of the Android SDK and ADT Plug-in for Eclipse IDE and setting up of the Android Framework Test Environment.
- Experienced on testing Mobile apps on iOS3/4 and Android Platform.
- Experience using Android DDMS features such as Log cat, Screen Capture.
- Solid expertise in mobile testing using variety of Android devices.
- Good working knowledge of validating backend database data and ETL process workflow by writing T-SQL queries in Oracle.
- Good Knowledge of navigational flows for web based and mobile based applications as well as DVR's.
- Experienced in various types of testing including Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, Functionality Testing, Performance Testing, Volume Testing, Unit Testing, Integrated Testing, System Testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Security Testing, Stress Testing, Load Testing and Regression Testing of Stand alone, Web Based Client-Server applications and Mainframe applications.
- Develop test cases (both positive and negative testing, boundary conditions) and use cases based on technical documentation and feature description.
- Experience in working with different modules of ALM/Quality Center such as Requirements, BPT, Test Plan, Test Lab and Defects.
- Participated in design walkthroughs and verified QC Test Scripts and results.
- Tracked and reported on test execution.
- Create new, and modify existing SQL queries for use in the data integrity testing of the data warehouse application's ETL process
Testing Tools: UFT/Quick Test Pro, WinRunner, SOAPUI, RFTTest Mgmt Tools ALM/Quality Center, TFS, Microsoft Test Manager, VSTS
Requirement Mgmt Tools: Caliber RM, Test Director, ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, Team Track
Scripting Languages: C, C++, TSL, VB, SQL, PL/SQL
Project Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, Spiral, RUP
Servers: MS IIS, Apache, Web logic
Database: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
Other Tools: SharePoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Project
Platforms: Windows XP/ NT/ 2000/98/2007 , UNIX, Mainframe
Confidential, Chicago IL
- Participated in discussions and meetings regarding current Status of the application with the offshore team.
- Preparing the test case indexes and test cases using business requirements and Technical requirement documents
- Designing Test data
- Preparing the Test Traceability matrix for mapping the requirements against Test Case Index and Test cases
- Involved in Scheduling the Task to the Team.
- Used HP ALM/Quality Center to store all testing results, metrics, implemented Test plan Document, created Test Cases, Defect Tracking & Reporting.
- Exported Test Requirements and Test Cases from Excel and Word to HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Tested SOA application interface and communication paths.
- Support the SIT testing for Salesforce integration, with existing API integration and maintain JIRA for defect tracking.
- Created API XML Input files and compared with API XML output files using UNIX
- Involved in Defect Reporting, Analyzing, Tracking and Report Generation using HP ALM/Quality Center and JIRA
- Perform Device Testing on Various Cellular and Tablet device for IOS, android, and Blackberry.
- Conducted Smart Phone validation (Android, iPhone, iPad and Black Berry)
- Installed and used "Emulator" to perform mobile test execution for Iphone, HTC droid, Samsung android, and Dell Streak
- Experienced in FliteTrac, CrewTrac, Crew Recovery Manager (RMC), Tracking System Wide upgrades, Mileage requests for Other Airlines, Mileage Multiplier, Million Miler, Online Airline Reservation system, flight reservations, View Reservations, flight check-in, status and schedules, mobile boarding pass, book and change flights, book car, cruises, flight attendants, pnr, flight scheduling, crew scheduling, flight operations, global distribution system (GDS)
- Review of test cases authored by the testing team
- Prioritize the test cases for execution based on the business criticality
- Executing test cases, analyzed for issues in test environment.
- Perform Regression Testing and ad-hoc testing, on the application.
- Identifying defects in the application, drafting and posting the same to the defect tracking tool
- Preparation of Daily and Weekly Status Reports of the team and send them to the immediate senior.
- Attending weekly meetings with Client
- Ensure team is following test methodologies and as well United processes
Environment: J2EE, ALM/Quality Center, Firefox, Chrome and Windows, SQL, Java, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
Confidential - New Hyde Park, NY
Sr QA Mobile Engineer
- headquartered at New York is a leading provider of on-demand software and data solutions for the automotive retail in the United States. In recent time Confidential acquired many companies like Trivin, JM Solutions, and Arkona etc. To identify and resolve branding violations in facing customer (UI) of different products which were originally owned by different organizations and that are acquired by Confidential rebranding project was implemented. The main agenda of the project is to provide unique look and feel for the customers.
- Analyzed the violations and separated the violations in various categories.
- Actively interacted with the onsite team, dev team and conducted meetings for clarifications.
- Involved in Preparation of Test cases based on Backlogs.
- Performed manual testing for checking the functionality and executed the Test cases in HP ALM/ QC.
- Executed test cases through ALM/Quality Center and reported defects in ALM/Quality Center.
- Developed and executed test cases test Scenarios and followed-up defects using ALM/Quality Center.
- Tested Web API using SOAP UI
- Expert testing multiple API for multiple agency and file processing system using SOAP UI.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test QA based architecture application and test SOAP-UI services and REST API
- Involved in testing of application using the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Performing integration and functional testing for different application.
- Developed automated test cases for all manual tests cases provided.
- Developed Keyword Driven and Data Driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from Excel files and SQL Databases
- Experienced in Equity, equities, Options, FOREX, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, trading, trade, Swaps, Swaptions, Futures, FRAs, Escrows, API, Risk management, wealth, securities, fixed income, Commodities, Mutual Fund loan, LOS, loan mortgage Origination, FX, FIX, Derivative Capital Market Asset Risk ACH SWIFT AML Wire transfer
- Implemented Page Objects framework, Hybrid framework and Page classes from scratch to represent web pages.
- Maintained and issued weekly reports on all automation tests.
- Involved in creating, updating and executing of Test Cases according to requirements
- Involved in preparation of Test Scenarios from each line of the violation.
- Gained thorough understanding in short span of time on products DMS-CRM and AAX-American Auto Exchange which is handled in phase - 1, CMS which is handled in phase -2.
- Involved in preparation of test strategy and test plan for every product Created and Updated stories and tasks in JIRA.
- Involved in Preparation of Test Plan and review of Test Plans.
- Involved in GUI, Functionality and Regression Testing.
- Actively participated in daily Status calls, Retrospectives and Team meetings
- Defect tracking was done in JIRA.
Environment: .Net, Visual Studio 2008, Manual Testing, JIRA, Microsoft Office Excel, ALM/ALM/Quality Center